Becky Prim

Would you watch her show if it was picked up?

youtube.com/watch?v=YcchrgJgryo

It would break up the monotony. So yeah, I would. It's my kind of cartoon by the looks of it. Totally weird but in a good way.

>TFW the nerd waifus Becky before you could

That was pretty good, I hope it gets picked.

Probably, I don't have much to do that isn't reading autobiographies from obscure proxy wars

hech ya

maybe. I feel like knowing the ending would hamper by interest though.
Maybe if they changed Becky dying from the finale to the mid-season climax and just kept going with her as a ghost

> Becky will never bully you for a pack of smokes.

why live

If it meant seeing more of that frumpy cutie Elloelle, defenitely.

I don't know, i think the idea pf the pilot was a "everything goes back to statos quo"/"She pulls off a kenny" thing

>Becky will never possess you and fuck your lungs up with her smoking habit

Existence hurts.

This may just be me, but I don't exactly like seeing Becky in color. The black and white added just the right touch of bleakness to the morbid humor.

Nah i'm with you there, if it ever becomes a thing they should consider making it black and white

Does anyone feel like the voice doesn't match?

I mean I think I got used to it but it still feels off.

She doesn't sound like a chick, but like a tranny.But she smokes so she would sound a bit mannish. And her demeanor is not really feminine either...

It's like "Dr. Mrs. The Monarch" all over again.

The Becky Prim pilot is one of my favoite bits of animation ever.

Just John K enough to reap the benefits, without the grossout. Consistently humorous, great acting and timing.

I would be sad to see it reduced to flash, but if they could Spumco it, it could be amazing.

>she smokes so she would sound a bit mannish. And her demeanor is not really feminine either
That's kind of what her character is supossed to be

If they change her voice, I'm dropping the show

Honestly I feel the voices are perfect. I hope they keep the actors if it gets picked up

Maybe with some hints of color here and there for emphasis?

Oh.
I wasn't expecting her color palette to be so warm.

I thought she would have like black hair, green eyes and pale skin. You know typical punk girl color scheme.

Isn't everyone except the chubby girl voiced by the same dude?
That may be why.

Not him, but you mean shit like red on checks when characters blush or something?

test

Was the nerd voiced by Seth Green?
Cause he sounded like it

I kinda like it. She has the punk attitude, but doesn't really dress like one aside from the boots.

Yeah, stuff like that.

Right, but what I'm asking is if it would be better to have a real female voice actor or the same dude himself?

She has some nice thighs.

Nah, the dude voicing her adds to her character
Besides, i don't think anyone could replicate his deliverance

I'd watch it if it was fucking FINISHED for starters-

Why the hell is it just basic sketch stuff? At least color all the sketches damn it.

its called an antimatic user, cartoons take time and money to make. itll be finished when someone puts up the dough, cause youtube aint worth shit for animators anymore.

Hell naw, man. I got over the whole "girls need girl voices" thing a long time ago. Every character this guy voices is so on point in terms of delivery that I totally forget that it's a dude voicing them. Same thing happened with DMT Monarch. Maybe if they were real people I'd still find it weird, but they're cartoons so it just gets wrapped into the inherent silliness of an animated comedy cartoon. And, again, the delivery really sells it. To the point where I would be disappointed if actual women did the voices because their voices wouldn't have the same character.

Yeah, I think the creator voicing her was supposed to be temporary but he just nails it so much I don't think he can find a adequate replacement

Slightly better res

Hell yeah. Seems like it would be the best show around, along with TAWOG.

Everyone's voiced by the creator, that's why the voices are weird. The right VAs could pull it off.

If it becomes a show the creator should still voice Becky, as well as the villain girl.

Did a quick edit of her I feel these colors better fit her

What are your hopes for the new thing he is working on?

Nope
The voices are fantastic as they are.

I assumed all the voices were the animator. And that the animator was a guy.

Yes. Probably the only non-episodic cartoons I'd actually watch all the way.

>that entire post
no way fag.

Hell yeah, I want to fuck the crazy bitch.

the voice is perfect

cautiously optimistic

How would the intro song go?

Something like daria?

>#missingwaifu

I agree with you.
Also I liked the villain more than the hero.
The pilot is hands down amazing. Drawing and little details so good I have stopped video from time to time. But I'm afraid it cant be toned down for kids cartoon and too childish for shitty taste of audience of adult cartoons to became really popular.

>reminder to all students that prayer before a test is considered cheating

The voice is a placeholder considering all but Ello are voices by the animator.

Because maybe you'll find a Becky of your own some day