Is there any Sup Forums fight that can top Rock Lee vs. Gaara?

Is there any Sup Forums fight that can top Rock Lee vs. Gaara?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUJ66AwR0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778
youtube.com/watch?v=R6V0p0D_hPc
youtube.com/watch?v=5p_KM8E3tlg
youtube.com/watch?v=sHKG3D1ysqM
youtube.com/watch?v=_2MmlMxuDFQ
youtu.be/QXZWBJ-KKaU
youtu.be/Os3VkJzsCVg
youtu.be/4TDX8KthJro
youtu.be/6dPBkEec-88
youtu.be/fW7_qf2pNbc
youtu.be/1kPiNzicKqk
youtu.be/e2hnas7GSZo
youtu.be/WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc
youtube.com/watch?v=7nQLiq3PkG8
youtube.com/watch?v=FW8GJz3fJ50
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo
youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI
youtube.com/watch?v=ppMe1I0xVo8
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSzERE1r4I
youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY
youtube.com/watch?v=TLAnY2Ta9v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Toph vs Gaara

delet

Supergirl vs Darkseid

anything by Frank Miller

rock lee vs gaara was one of my favourite fights as a kid

Pearl vs. Holo Pearl
youtube.com/watch?v=sUJ66AwR0sQ

Those episodes are the only ones of Naruto I've watched.
Are you telling me there's no better fight in the entire 1000+ episode run the series had?

there is, OP probably husbandoos one or both characters in OP

I JUST rewatched that fight. Got an urge to rewatch the first arcs for the first time since they originally aired. Just got through Rock Lee's Drunk Fist fight with Kinimaro as well... you can tell the animators but all of their love and effort into Rock Lee fights. They're so beautifully animated.

I honestly can't think of anything western that is as amazingly animated and stunning off the top of my head.

Todoroki vs Deku

Luffy vs Lucci

>Sup Forums

>Tfw THIS was the peak of the show

Rock Lee fights are literally rotoscoped from Bruce Lee movies.

You're joking right?

beat me to it and trips don't lie

Nox vs Grougaloragran

youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778

watched this just the other night, editing is choppy though

youtube.com/watch?v=R6V0p0D_hPc

Oh, then the answer is "No".
Black Panther vs the Avengers was kind of cool.

thought you were kidding.
I see I was wrong.

Pain vs Jiraiya was good
Pain vs Naruto was good
Naruto vs Sasuke was good
The last fight between Naruto vs Sasuke was complete kino, the fighting was amazing and then it's personal preference between their kaiju fight but I didn't really like it more than when they were just straight up fist fighting.

I would say the Kakashi vs Obito fight was probably the best, way too good for the shitty later parts of the series.

Anyway, here's some Kung Fu panda because a movie starring Jack Black has no right to have such god-tier action sequences.
youtube.com/watch?v=5p_KM8E3tlg
youtube.com/watch?v=sHKG3D1ysqM

This fucking thread was on Sup Forums days ago you fucking faggot
gtfo

Kakashi vs. Obito is the best fight in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2MmlMxuDFQ

>Actually liking "Generic Bland w/ some cool desings: The Manga"

I I dunno, any given Sup Forums fight that isn't completely no-sold by a bullshit "really a clone/illusion" move the manga-ka mishandles and abuses on a regular basis if the fight wasn't going the way it "should"?

So basically anything that doesn't use the Doom-bot no-sell.

yes because its anime

Definitely

So.. everyone ignores how retarded the physics is in this fight?

Rock lee literally 'kicks' Gaara upwards.

This

I think Flash vs Braniac-Luthor from JLU was awesome, even if it was mostly a one-sided beat down
youtu.be/QXZWBJ-KKaU
Batman vs Red Hood from Under the Red Hood was brutal af
youtu.be/Os3VkJzsCVg
the final fight scene between the Light & the kid supers in YJ was pretty awesome, especially the aqualad parts
youtu.be/4TDX8KthJro
Spider-man vs the Sinister Six from Spectacular Spider man was always awesome. especially when he was in the venom suit
youtu.be/6dPBkEec-88
youtu.be/fW7_qf2pNbc
youtu.be/1kPiNzicKqk
i think that both Aang's & Zuko's final battles from AtLA were awesome, although I hate the very end of Aang's
youtu.be/e2hnas7GSZo
>couldn't find one of Aang vs Ozai that wasn't a music video
the entire beatdown from General Grievous in Star Wars: Clone Wars (the 2d, not the 3dcgi one) was EPIC
youtu.be/WIj7gIDFDe4

They're magic ninjas literally who cares about physics

>Spider-man vs the Sinister Six from Spectacular Spider man

Came here to post this.

that fight is fucking cool but it still bothers me a lot.

I get that gaara is a beast and far above Lee but that fight does not do a good case of showing it. Rock lee slaps his shit fucking silly for the entire thing until gaara just breaks his leg a bit.

No they're not you parroting faggot.

kakashi vs obito
pain vs naruto
first naruto vs sasuke
some action scenes are entertaining like madara vs the shinobi force, but thats pretty much it, naruto sucks.

>kakashi vs obito
At least on the manga it was boring as fuck, like anything in shipuden. Perhaps in the anime it was different.

>pain vs naruto
It was shit, naruto wins because the entire point of his character is to find chakra out of his ass to win.

>first naruto vs sasuke
You mean the one with Sakura watching? the Second one, with Sasuke transforming, was kind of cool.

I thought Killer Bee vs Sasuke was awesome. Too bad Sasuke has plot armor or else he would've died right there.

It was cool for a while until you realize how one-sided it is, after that you are just watching a guy punching sand and loosing

>Flash vs Braniac-Luthor from JLU
Flash Fact, he was going 67% the speed of light by the end of that fight.

Fun fact, that's actually a low showing for the Flash in general and Wally in particular considering the comics.

This shit was sick.

That was pretty good, yeah.

You can close the thread now. Whenever someone asks, "What Sup Forums fight can beat ?" this is the only video you need to reply with:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc

I think the point was to make Gaara seem beatable. Up until that point Gaara has one shotted anybody he's encountered, so the Lee fight was a way to show how Gaara handles a fight where he is actually being challenged.

I think it was also to show the fact that Rock Lee, despite being goofy, is a legitimate force to contend with.

>93037925 ▶
> (You)
then they bench his ass and ruin the fucking message.

Probably one of my favorites here.
youtube.com/watch?v=7nQLiq3PkG8
Genndy has always had a great eye for making stylish fight scenes, but I really liked this one in particular. The bits where you see just their shadows dancing across the wall and the brief fight in the dark hallway showing only flashes really stood out for me.

That and it actually ended decisively with one opponent killing the other, not a 'soft' death like rubble falling on them after losing the fight or dying to something else shortly after.

Lee vs. Gaara probably is the best one, but there are plenty of great ones:

Itachi vs. Sasuke
Pain vs. Naruto
Pain vs. Jiraiya
Naruto vs. Kabuto
Third Hokage vs. Orochimaru
Raikage vs. Sasuke
Naruto vs. Sasuke (the first one)
Naruto vs. Sasuke (the last one)
Kakashi vs. Zabuza
Kakashi vs. Obito
MAITO GUY vs. Madara
Minato vs. Obito

Rock Lee vs Gaara was OK but honestly Jiraiya vs Pain was better

>dat Pain mystery and Jiraiya actually dying to pass on a message
>dat Sasuke getting his shit wrecked by Cloud ninja
>dat genuinely interesting fight of Naruto v the Pain bodies (that doesn't end up in a kaiju-mecha fight like the later ones) where flattening the entire village was considered top tier

>Sasuke Amaterasus Raikage's arm
>he just fucking cuts it off and keeps beating the shit out of him

Sasuke getting blown out left and right against the Kages and Bee was great. Really wish Naruto could've gone through that as well but he becomes practically invincible after he learns sage mode and if that didn't work the fox hack was always there to save him.

No love for Sarutobi vs Orochimaru? It was the most "ninja" feeling battle of the whole show

he got fucked pretty hard by Pain

>It was the most "ninja" feeling
Nah, for me any Kakashi fight before the war were the most ninja like, Zabuza vs Kakashi, Kakashi vs Kakozu or Hidan and Kakozu, Kakashi vs Obito, Kakashi vs Pain, a young Kakashi and Obito vs that guy with the arm swords in Kakashi Gaiden. His fights were always either very minimal in terms of powers and most of them actually had tactics and strategy

Right? He gets his legs broken and then is irrelevant until the drunken style fight. Then does nothing in Shippuden. I thought he was a far more interesting character than Naruto.

Could Spidey have made this relationship work?

yep

they big him up before the fight too, theres a scene ( maybe a few. been a while since I watched any) where he fights / deals with other ninja dudes and hes bigged up as a 'practice over prodigy' deal then they just nuke him and go back to 'prodigy is bae' shite.
>Captcha bless champ
Bless Champ Lee indeed.

Why do western cartoons lack plot lines? It all feels so random and episodic

Because they aren't serialized like anime. They're created to be rerun. Plots would confuse kids.

Symbiote just needed to learn some decency to be honest. It's lost in a foreign culture that has no idea how the inhabitants act, if Spidey /really/ wanted to, he could have reformed the symbiote and the symbiote could be with its husbando forever.

I dunno, Naruto himself was very much practice over prodigy for much of the series, even the fox hacks taking a lot of training, until the very end when Sage of Six Paths showed up and said "lol you're actually one of the Chosen Ones"

never watched much of this show but that was great. I really love the choice to use sad music that matches (I assume) the emotional context instead of fun, heart-pounding music that might've been a better match for the actual physical fight.

The corporations behind the bulk of western children's media don't feel that children would be unable to follow a show with a story or continuity. That's why most wind up with a conclusion that sets everything and everyone back to nearly the same status as the beginning of the episode.

Most DC movies have pretty good fights but that is certainly up there

youtube.com/watch?v=FW8GJz3fJ50

>Highest grossing shows/most viewed episodes are ones that involve an overarching arc
>TV corporations still pander to children as simpletons
Why won't they learn? Even if hey don't give a shit about telling the story, the money should be enough of an incentive to put in the work.

heres some of my faves
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo

youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI

youtube.com/watch?v=ppMe1I0xVo8

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSzERE1r4I

youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY

youtube.com/watch?v=TLAnY2Ta9v8

sorry that so many were from samurai jack, it had a lot of great fights and I don't know of many other western action cartoons that were on par

justice league was my shit but in terms of animation quality for fights its just not up to snuff. theres so much of that flash fight that is just just shortcuts so the animators wouldn't have to work very hard

>show how Gaara handles a fight where he is actually being challenged
yeah definitely. i was just rewatching the fight last night and I thought it was cool how gaara looks for the opening when lee shuts his eyes to switch out for the sand clone. hes a murder happy psychopath but also a competent fighter

There's something to your argument, in that while he had a boost he had to push himself to death's door a few times to control it.
Except there's the matter of his father being one of the world's greatest ninja, and his mother being from a highly coveted bloodline.

But whatever, I'm just in it for Count Hiashi's Eugenics Keikaku.

Bishop VS that blonde muscle guy (guy below shredder), the turtles, and Karai all at once from TMNT 03

Bishop was fucking beast

Serialized shows are fine to do. I think it's just easier to do random unconnected episodes for corporations.