Batman or Nightwing

Well,Sup Forums? Who do you prefer and why?
>Nightwing
Not sure why, maybe I'm being contrarian but there's something that makes him more likable and relatable than Batman.

Dickbats + Damian

Are there any good Nightwing stories? Every time I read his solo it is just kind of meh. Not bad enough to stand out or good enough to stand out.

>Nightwing
Because my name is Richard

A mix of both.

Dickbats.

Batman easily by accord of Nightwing having 0 good runs.

Dick>Bruce

Nightwing, Batman has better stories but Nightwing as a person is more likeable

Which good runs or iconic stories he had compared to Batman?

he did not ask who had more iconic stories or good runs, he asked which character I like more.

I prefer Nightwing's assets.

>Bruce
has lots of good runs and books

>Dick
has like 4 or 5 good books and runs at most

Depends on who's writing him, but overall? Batman, he's the original he's the start and he has the best toys

Batman.
Nightwing's a whiny shit with one good story.

Nightwing done well is better than Bats, but that hardly happens.

Dickbats is superior.

I prefer Batman.

Nightwing literally runs around town in a spandex bodysuit wielding a dildo in each hand.

It's like his whole career as a vigilante is just practice for being a gay prostitute.

gotta get full use out of his acrobatic skills. Or something, I'm sure that was an excuse at some point.

Nightwing and Robin writers are just insane.

Devin Grayson changed her name because she liked the character so much, then had him raped and fall in love with his rapist.

Seeley was solid, I'll give him that, but that's because he didn't write Nightwing or Robin. He wrote Grayson. And now that it's back to Nightwing it's weird.

Tim Drake's writers used it to relive their high school wish fulfillment.

wtf i like nightwing now ????

Morrisons Batman and Robin is pretty iconic

That's the power of the dick user, accept it. I don't get the deal with Robin writers though.

>Dick is such a womaniser he makes real life women fall in love with him and pseudo marry him by taking his last name

It's a little impressive

His solo pre-52 is honestly pretty atrocious. The new 52 solo was pretty generic, but both Grayson and Rebirth are pretty solid.

No shit. Batman has had like 10 times more exposure than Nightwing. On the other hand, Batman has more bad stories/runs than Nightwing so it evens out.

Correct answer

I like Batman more. There are some retarded Dick fags that think Dick is so much better and deserves to be Batman but it's not true. Batman is Bruce Wayne that is the full intention of that character. If Dick is a great character then he can stand on his own without the Batman name. I honestly believe he is and he can. Dick doesn't need/ and should never be Batman. He can achieve everything and more as Nightwing. I really hope this Nightwing movie is great and like Deadpool makes him more popular so that he doesn't need to step on other characters to be more relevant.

This image will never not be hilarious.