PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS CARTOON

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS CARTOON
Seriously, please help. I've spent years trying to find it and I never can. It tickles the back of my memory and I feel like I have to watch it again. I can't explain the feeling, I just need to watch it to reconnect with my childhood. I don't remember much about the cartoon, but hopefully someone else will have seen it because no one ever knows what I'm talking about.
What I know: It was on VHS, so it must've been from the late 90s - 2004, I know for sure that some of the characters were blue & possibly other colors (not the smurfs or snorks), it was anthology style, and they usually taught some kind of lesson. The only story I remember from it was that this blue kid kept making faces, and his mother told him to stop otherwise it would get stuck like that, and it ended up getting stuck. I vaguely remember there being another anecdote relating to football and possibly Halloween, but I don't remember much else. I don't know if it was a TV show or just a movie, but I know what I watched was a movie. I know that if I saw the characters I would recognize it. I know that it was a weird almost creepy cartoon as well, and kind of reminds me of Ren & Stimpy but less graphic. Any help is appreciated.

Also pic not related

Op see the arrow beside your number? click that and use google search, it's a common new fag mistake so it's ok

I've spent the better part of 2 hours google searching HENCE I said, hopefully someone here remembers the cartoon.

>The only story I remember from it was that this blue kid kept making faces, and his mother told him to stop otherwise it would get stuck like that, and it ended up getting stuck.
I know that was the plot from a Jay Jay the Jet Plane episode, but I don't think that's what you are looking for

if you can, try drawing a picture of the blue kid

>Blue kid
Moville?

What a cartoon.

Fuck the rest of you guys, there's no harm in helping.

P sure you are talking about this

Assuming OP is not just being retarded...

They were the hosts of an animated sketch show called Kablam.

I'm not exactly an artist and the details are fuzzy, but I remember it was 2D flat styled cartoon and the kid had sparse hair like Tommy pickles
These aren't it, but thank you for the guesses!!

Here you go OP>watchcartoononline(.)io/anime/kablam

see here

Doug.

Blue kid with sparse hair is Skeeter Valentine,

did it happen to a friend of a friend yours?

this show had an episode where a kid face gets stuck but she wasn't blue.

THIS IS IT OMFG. I was confusing the blue family with the girl. Thank you so much dude, you've no idea how much it means to me that I can watch this again. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Thank you everyone for the help!!

Glad you finally find it dude

I'd kill for a complete rip of this show. A lot of it is just lost to time.

Once again CO/ make the fucking job!

? this had a movie and a show... so maybe?

>ITT: Sup Forums demonstrates they will no tread the entirety of a two-post thread before replying.