Hey Sup Forums let's read Multiple Warheads! A book about the far off future, organ smuggling, true love, dreams...

Hey Sup Forums let's read Multiple Warheads! A book about the far off future, organ smuggling, true love, dreams, and other stuff that is less important!

How is everyone doing tonight?

part of the reason I put this in my top five comics is the feeling it evokes for me - Graham's art style and proclivity for puns and relaxed storytelling put me in a comfy place away from the world

good on you for storytiming this, dude is my favorite artist in comics

It is a very fun read.

Good. This is a cozy comic and I wish it had continued.

I fucking love this comic, thank you v much OP. My brother actually got it for me as a birthday present a few years ago, and I don't get around to reading till recently cuz the art put me off a tad.

Graham talks about that feeling (perhaps even a storytelling skill) in Walrus and in the first (?) issues of Island too, citing Fellini. One things he likes to do is to introduce characters. In one panel of a crowd you can see the character Million Man Mark. He does that to give the impression that there are other people in the comic with their own stories. Stories you may never read about and have to fantasize about.

No need to thank me, I just post other people's work on Sup Forums.

Bump for reading.