Does anyone still read this?

Does anyone still read this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHuhR0LmP_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i didnt know they were still being made?

i can't find any site to read this.

is not easy find in the web

Yeah, one per year, like clockwork.

Not really. The novelty of Belgian social norms keying with Burgerland pedos has waned, since it's always the same two or three artists.

Also the French Spirou ongoing is at #4130.
Take that amerifags and your Omg Action comics is soon at 1000

there are many more but you're only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

It's been published every month for over three centuries?

Weekly since 1938

Actually it's slowed down to one volume every two years for quite a while now.

And it seems to be slowing down even more since the latest one came out in 2015 and there doesn't seem to be one scheduled for this year.

>it's CURRENTYEAR so it's shit!

t. schizo

One would think with the movie this year they'd have a new book scheduled.

Yeah I was just gonna say... This is a thing that's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHuhR0LmP_E

The new ones were erally shit, with young Spirou playing videogames and shit when it was supposed to take place in the 60s-70s

this is nostalgic as F***. best females ever. Miss Claudia Chiffre 4 ever !!

it had that undertone you know ..

They shifted the setting to present day after the authors left the main Spirou and Fantasio series. It's basically it's own separate universe now, even though it's obivously still supposed to be Spirou as a kid.

"Le petit Spirou" has some cool waifus (spirou's mom, the teacher, etc...) but if we except the early issues where the comics had still an old school atmosphere, it's pretty much a mediocre comic.

I can't understand why anglos are so fascinated by it.

And it looks and sounds awful as expected of french adaptation of comics, especially when it's a comedy.

>F***
Kill yourself you stupid nigger faggot

The upcoming movie looks weird. It still has boobs in it, but having Mégot vaping and the movie made like le petit Nicolas make it look bad.

N'oublie pas ta capuche+best girl>every albums
Also, what's her name again?

Marine, but she prefers to be called Mandarine.

Thanks user.

I know it's barely related to le petit Spirou, but do anyone think this new series is worth buying?

It's closer in format to Shonen Jump than Action Comics.

Goddamnit.

At least they usually get the setting to feel right. This doesn't.

In the Norwegian translated version I read as a kid, her name was Lolita.

It looks interesting, but then again Morvan & Munuera's Spirou and Fantasio run was easily the worst in the series history. So, you know... maybe?

holy SHIT I got a bunch of these at my parents' but they're in dutch
I think I had all of Spirou & Fantasio books..

They are?? Finally a reason to visit the city's comic book shop

Damnit Spirou's mom... What the hell are you wearing?!

I just saw it was rated 3.8/5 on Bedetheque and I also saw the preview. Munuera seems to have really improved his art style.

Only once ,I got a hold of one of these conics in french class once though, it showed the boy tricking the teacher to lose her swimsuit in the water (don't remember if it was a pool or a beach) and then jumping in with her.

Anybody know which one I'm talking about

This one?

Is that the one that ended with Spirou in the past to hook up with Champignac and Zorglub's old flame while Fantasio accidentally yoinks 1950s teen Spirou to the present to replace him?

Because I'm so fucking glad that timeline got retconned out of existence and the last thing I need is for more of that to rear its ugly head.

one of sexier comics teacher.

That's the one. I don't know what the hell they were thinking. Yeah, let's just erase the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE SERIES, lol aren't we clever and daring?

Fuck's sake. The best decision the current team made was to retcon that bullshit as soon as they took over the series. Plus, their stories are actually fun.

Looks like they got Ms Chiffre right... But not much else.

Inbetween that ending, Zorglub diaper fetish shenanigans and clone Spirou Bourne Identity, I feel like Fournier out of them all is the only one who didn't end his run in a 'what the flying fuck' way.

Yeah, Fournier just kinda gradually got worse towards the end, but he didn't have that one moment where he just flew off the rails.

Neither did Nic & Cauvin, but then, they didn't really have enough time for it.

Just imagine the shitstorm this would cause around here

Where, in burgerland? Are you guys really THAT uptight? I mean this gag isn't that bad...

Well... it's problematic

Reminder that a videogame in which you can kill, mass murder, steal, and destroy stuff, was controversial not because of the violence but because someone managed to hack a sex scene minigame into it.

I mean
>Male gaze
> Boys being smarter than the girls (a big nono around here)
>portraying male sexual desires as healthy and not something to be purged or punished
>Nudity in a childrens comic

List goes on...

also, racism and cultural appropriation

Would a normal, non-crazy person really care though?

good screenshot of Miss Chiffre?

None of those left in the comic business

Okay but surely if someone did publish it, it's not like readers would go nuts, right? ...right?

Pretty sure this is against sharia law, so I doubt they'll keep putting them out.

With the movie coming out this fall, I don't see them ending the comic any time soon.

Unless one of the big two publish it, there won't probably be any shitstorm indeed. Because nobody would care about.
At worst an article on Mary Sue and maybe a link to said article on Bleeding Cool in an attempt to get some shitclikcs.

I didn't even know they were doing one.
Looks like it will be a little bit less neutered than the cartoon.

hope that we will get also panty shot.

>bra peek
my rare fetish...

I would expect a movie based on the original Spirou comics more.

I don't know, we've yet to see if she's an airhead.
Anyone can put glasses and a ponytail on a hot girl.

Spirou and Fantasio movie is also happening, though. Just, for some reason they're doing this one first.

So it's Rick and Morty but with a cute European girl?

oh nice, thank you user.

Zorglub predates Rick and Morty by like 50 years though.

It's just trying to surf on the success of Petit Nicolas and Boule et Bill.
Plus when's the last time there was a good high budget French adventure/comedy movie? OSS 117?

Yeah, I figured.
Though is this one still amoral old man/mad genius and young companion go on wacky hijinks?

Well the girl is a new character so that remains to be soon. That characterization fits Zorglub pretty well though.

>remains to be soon
To be seen. Damn it.

I wonder if this would have been acceptable.