Other urls found in this thread:

chrysoprax.org/gunnerkrigg/
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/872658683464953856
youtube.com/watch?v=4jdDLtdMPVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>figitive

Oy vey, Tom

it's the british spelling

I'm not sure where this is going, and I'm not sure I'm going to like it when it gets there.

kat is gonna have detention and she will have to think of a wacky escape plan

I think it's a little beyond detention when a secret organisation is formally greeting you.

At least that means they're there to talk. If their job was to simply report Shadow2 to the Court, he'd be on a table having a vivisection before the girls even knew he was missing.

But he's enrolled in a class. It's not like he's even fucking hiding.

but that was after breaking him free of his 2d prison. This perfectly normal 3dpd kid couldn't possibly be a shadow man, that's preposterous!

Oh, that magical moment in an insufferable young person's life when contempt of authority suddenly turns into fear of authority.

>pst, court goons! getting at her through the carver girl is so last year. give her a lock of the galician hick's hair and watch those mental gears do all your work for you.

>kat
>insufferable

>galician
relevant edit

Jones sneaked him into House Foley for lessons and possibly shelter. Even if he's a registered student, they're not going to jot him down as "Shadow man"

She's an obnoxious little teenage dyke. She probably watches Steven Universe and writes Overwatch fanfiction.

Worse, she's a Homestuck fan.

I don't remember that chapter.
Also, this comic's been around so long that it feels like referencing it in the same breath as SU and Overwatch doesn't feel right.

It was a formspring answer. There's a lot of background info in those.

chrysoprax.org/gunnerkrigg/

now why would tom go and ruin kat like that

You mean improve

To be fair, I didn't expect it.

do those still exist

Yeah, lots of great people were homestuck fans. Idlecil was.

>panel 1

Juliette is THICC! Where are the artists, we need Juliette art pronto!

I made the request on /aco/. Just depends if anybody who cares about GKC is on.

>Oh, that magical moment in an insufferable young person's life when contempt of authority suddenly turns into fear of authority.

Ah I remember when I bought my first gun too.

I'm in the process of commissioning slutty Kat from idle.

But that's not Juliette

I don't care much for THICC.

good work brother

idle we need juliette! she's THICC BROWN and PERFECT

What a fucking moronic quote. Like deals weren't being cut back in the early 1900s to produce cheaply in districts favourable to certain politicians... Political graft has been with us since caveman days when Grokkit smacked Thag over the head with his .45 caliber club to claim leadership of the tribe.

Modern pistols shit all over the 1911. Only Fudds still think it's the best thing going.

fat fetishists are worse than footfaags and furries.
go to /d/ of /trash/ you disgusting person

Holy shit. that wasunexpected

But what about the revolver?

how do modern pistols shit all over the 1911?

Higher capacity, more accurate, better ergos, more reliable. Remembering that John Browning himself didn't like what the army wanted in the 1911, and carried on with the design and we ended up with what became the Browning High Power.

those are pretty sweeping generalizations
aside from the higher capacity which stems from a smaller cartridge, the accuracy depends more on the shooter than the gun, and people in the army are complaining about the ergonomics and the reliability of the modern 9mms, which they only switched to in the first place because its less cost per round
and its not like there arent newer 1911 style guns

Does Kat have a zit?

No, that's just her boobs. They are about the same size, but unlike zits they are beautiful and perfect the way they are.

THICC

Fat.

Calling it now: Kat is getting "recruited" into the Shadow Men as an agreement to keep Shadow inside the Court. This in direct contrast to Annie being "recruited" into the Psychopomps for helping Smitty.

Side note: We need some smut of Juliette.

So both members of The Shadow Men.
Are neither shadows, nor men.

>Let's name our organisation after the very people we're hunting down!
>That won't be confusing at all!

She said "we are two members" not "we are the two members".
There COULD be other members who are more shadowy or manly.

Detention with Antimony as they plan a lesbian wacky escape plan.

Will it involve humiliating Annie?

Only if it's a good plan.

O boy more side plots.

;^)

If you're talking about the M9 / Beretta, then I'm not surprised people are complaining about it; it's not a particularly good modern 9mm. The new Sig P320-based one that they just chose to replace it is superior in almost every conceivable way.

pic totally unrelated

That was an arguable statement 30 years ago (just arguable, mind you), user. But a freakish consequence of the 10-round capacity cap is the 1911 got revisited in a major way and is now amaziballs.

>Browning + 80 years later subsequent development directed at a vast and diverse customer base over decades

Juliette will kidnap and dissect Shadow, then take away Kat's research and make her shave her head and break up with Paz. Also expel her from the Court. Then a very sad Robot will organize a robot rebellion and Parley will be forced to kill him.

>we're an organization that works in secret within the court

What, another one?

none of this is going to happen

>kat is expelled, they try to capture shadow
>robot freaks out, takes both of them to the forest
>literally everything goes to shit

I want to bully zimmy
Sexually

Zimmy isn't for bullying.
Annie is.

Zimmy is a dirty street rat trash person.

That made her strong.
She's stronger than you.
Annie is the weak one.

You could grab Zimmy's leg and snap it over your knee easily. She probably can't go outside when it's sunny out either.

bullying someone is crushing their spirit. Breaking Zimmy's leg is just adding another small insignificant layer of pain to her awful life. You'd just be giving her something else to grumble about which is actually helping her.

if you really wanted to get @ Zimmy you'd fuck up Gamma.

She'll bite your trachea out with her sharp teeth.

Sure, but Zimmy will still kill you.
She'll go crazy and zimmingham your mind.

Welcome to spiderville

So all I have to do is get Gamma addicted to my cock and let Zimmy watch?

Gross, but yeah.

What's gross about fucking Gamma straight and turning Zimmy into my precious little cuckcake?

ZimGam is pure!

Pure cock sluts.

That's so wrong, but so right.

>browsing Gunnerkrigg Court thread
>suddenly, /k/

I love Sup Forums.

ZimGam is degenerate and unhealthy.
But I can purify it.

I want to flash a bright light on Zimmy and watch her squirm.

I'd fuck that face

which one?

Yes to all of this

All of them.

user, we've been teased and hinted about shit hitting the fan for YEARS now, and it's never fucking happened. All Tom ever does is blueball us. At this point I'm just sort of resigned to GC being a comfy slice of life comic to the very end.

yeah but sometimes zimmy is in it

things have been BUILDING UP for years now and we've had many happenings in a short amount of time. Two BIG ONES (tony's back, the kids beat jeanne) happened recently. Enjoy the slice of life comics while you can, things are about to kick into the highest gear!

Drew some smut of Juliette.
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/872658683464953856

I'm not a fan of it but that's just my taste, I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

here's something if you want to look at something appealing

>twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/872658683464953856
really well drawn, good show

So I caught a video about Voltron and found out that Pidge's VA is Kat.

Oops didn't mean to paste twice. 2Kat.