How the FUCK did this make so much money??

Idk the marketing was okay I guess.

Plus Harley and Joker appeal to normies I guess.

sometimes a bad movie makes money, like transformers
sometimes a good movie makes money too, so dont take this as a "high box office = bad"

We were expecting it to be capeshit kino.

Few people thought that the aesthetic and character design was done unironically.

Boy, we were wrong.

Casuals flock to where Joker is.

Normalfags.

It flopped user. So much wasn't enough I'm afraid. DC fans love empowered females though

After watching Wonder Woman today, it was really hard to see this movie as part of the DCEU.

Are you retarded?

Harley Quinn and Joker
>and that fleeting hope that DC won't make a shit movie again

First two trailers were great, almost baited me
Even once seeing it, most people are so dumb they thought they had paid for a real movie

>Harley Quinn
>Joker
>HarleyxJoker
>Will Smith
>Batman cameo
>we da bad guys now
>quirky trailer
Do the math user. Feel I should mention that I still enjoyed even if I thought it was a hot mess of a film.

Best Girl?

Best Girl

Nvm, forgot pic

It was F U N

Really, it had that 80-s action B-movie appeal from the start, and I enjoyed it for what it is, especially after the strained conflicts of BvS and Civil Brawl.

Contrary to popular belief, most moviegoers don't give a fuck about critical receptions. Especially the people outside US.

Harley Quinn is basically the reason. Maybe having Will Smith too.

tbqh they had too many characters in the squad (really, they just needed like 5 with one as a sacrifice). Also the hole in the sky with a blue beam going through it meme felt out of place. It should have been a down-to-earth heist movie.

>Maybe having Will Smith too.
Yeah, Will Smith, especially in a badass-but-caring role, is a moneymaker.

>Harley Quinn is basically the reason. Maybe having Will Smith too.

And the Joker. Sure, he wasn't in the movie much but the trailers didn't tell people that.

And despite all the complaining, it was fun-crap (as opposed to something like Transformers movies, which are just crap-crap).

A combination of normies not giving a shit about how shit the movie they watch is, and the absolute FUCKHEADS that is the DCEU fanbase that will watch and 10/10 all DC garbage on the sole point of it not being marvel

Didn't flop autist

You can only see so many 'walking down the road looking cool while time of day constantly fluctuates between camera angles' shots before it gets boring.

>and the absolute FUCKHEADS that is the DCEU fanbase that will watch and 10/10 all DC garbage on the sole point of it not being marvel
>seriously trying to start company wars

TF1 and 3 were good movies though. Are people only hating on the movies because 2 (which was due to the writers' strike) and 4 (which was due to terrible writing) were massive turds or because they actually hate all the movies?