>Patrick Stewart will probably be dead in less than 15 years
>this will be in his legacy
Why, Sup Forums, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hmQl41lVm_U
youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
youtube.com/watch?v=LsBnDldZg3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Patrick Stewart is a jokester and funny guy at heart.

I see nothing wrong here. Go watch something other than Star Trek for once in your life.

Ha, you wish he still had another decade left in him. He'll be gone soon and the Emoki movies will be one of his last works.

His legacy is American Dad.

His legacy is literally

>bald guy from Star Trek
>bald guy from X-Men

Poop looks like an upgrade desu

Who does he voice on that?

He can be poop if he wants. He's "seen everything" already.

The bald guy.

You can get a lot done in 15 years

youtu.be/hmQl41lVm_U

Isn't that what OP said?

>Why, Sup Forums, why?- 10 posts and 1 image reply shown.
he fucked with Trump.

Why is American so much better then Family Guy or all other Seth cartoons?

I don't know, man. It seems like same shit to me.

Sometimes an old man just needs to buy another boat.

>Patrick Stewart, a man with no shortage of roles being offered to him, chooses of his own free will to voice a cartoon poop for a bunch of money
>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

How will this be his legacy when people won't even remember this movie in a year?

No role is too small to make shine. Bless you Stewart

Sup Forums can't stop talking about it though

TPBP

>you will live to see sony pictures die in your lifetime

Better writing, actual joke structure, fantastic voice performances and line delivery.

I remember him as Achab in a TV adaptation of Moby Dick. He tried his best, but it's such a hard character to play.

Because Seth has little creative input.

>he would ratrher voice a literal piece of shit than legendary powerful Starswirl the Bearded on MLP

I dpn't think he cares that much, he's just having fun doing a silly role and getting payed for it

You know what's amazing? Patrick Stewart has now voiced literal shit, yet it's less of a stain on his legacy than what Sean Connery managed to do to his own.

youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s

Are you telling me he could have been opposite de Lancie again and he TURNED IT DOWN!?

Wait really?
Hell i would give MLP a second chance if he would've done that

youtube.com/watch?v=LsBnDldZg3o

he just gaining hollywood traction to do his movie.

No pls not muh patrick stewart

he loves making fun of himself. Watch Blunt Talk, probably the best comedy in the past few years.

Just goes to show how fucking terrible current MLP is. Or this is a shit load more money than some dumb little kids' show, you fucking spastic mongoloid retard

This is his legacy.

>the emoji movie could be an actor's last movie
pls god let me have this

Good, it'll show that he was a guy who, despite being a great actor, didn't take himself so seriously and had a sense of humour. Which he clearly is.

Why what? It's not like he'll be more remembered for this than his portrayal of Antony, Claudius, or Macbeth.

What's more, it's not like being a big ol' poop somehow diminishes his other good performances. They're all still there, ready to be appreciated.

>REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE
Why did you mean by that ?

Patrick Stewart's legacy will be of a man who loved acting even beyond financial reasons and who rarely turned down a chance to do it even if other people felt it was beneath him

Nobody will be talking about how Patrick Stewart's lazy years because they won't exist

At least his legacy won't be Dune.