>inb4 triggering

>Not titling it "Wonder Woman's Boyfriend Steve Trevor"

Lame

>it's a 'Sup Forums finally weaponises their autism' episode

Wonder Woman's Boyfriend Steve Trevor Special The Movie The Game & Knuckles

>Not "Original Dude in Distress - Steve Trevor"

read the credits in the issue

Oh, no. Bad start.

There's gonna be a lot of mad people in this thread.

>Cuckold

With this and the menimist thing, h-has Seeley actually been browsing Sup Forums?

So is this book canon with the Rebirth books or just some random one-shot set in it's own universe?

Original Dude in Distress - Wonder Woman's Boyfriend Steve Trevor Special The Movie The Game & Knuckles

Nice, I missed that

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Original Dude in Distress - Wonder Woman's Boyfriend Steve Trevor Special The Movie The Game & Knuckles Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

I was gonna add that before you typed it.

>tfw beating OP to the punch
But were you going to add Hideo Kojima Presents: to the title as well?

Batman: Green Lanterns: Injustice: Superman: Support your local comic shop.

Hideo Kojima Presents: Original Dude in Distress - Wonder Woman's Boyfriend Steve Trevor Special The Movie The Game & Knuckles Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series:
The Telltale Series

Despite the jarring start, not bad.

And now we've got Steve's support crew from the movie added to the comic Universe.

Page one and I already can see I'm going to get LOADS of mileage out of this one.

Comics Steve NEEDS something, though. Being a discount Rick Flag isn't working for him.

Sponsored By RedBull

Wasn't expecting them to bring those movie characters into it.

I think Saturnia is supposed to be Eviless?

That kind of dick joke doesn't fit Diana.

I prefer the original.

There's something that have been bugging me about Steve. The editors seems to want to keep Steve in this nebulous area of sorta-boyfriend-but-not-really-maybe-who-knows, with Steve and Diana dancing around the issue. Lots of dates and kisses, but nothing serious or definitive. Definitely no sex.

Which is weird to me, because when it came to promote the SM/WW pairing during Nu52 they went all out.

Maybe they were holding out to see how well the movie does?

If that's the case, then we're gonna see them go all out DianaXSteve.

Do you think Diana will use Lasso as a sex toy in the upcoming inevitable sex scene?

Her character IS linked heavily with bondage...

>who believed the world will perish undet blood red skies

This is a cool idea
Are these guys new?

He has eight pistols and not one of them is pointed below her waist. If you're going to fire a gun at a woman, chivalry is already out the window. Shoot her in the foot while she's distracted by you shooting at her torso. And then when she's distracted by being shot in the foot, you shoot her other places.

I'm reminded of a line in Watchmen about a masochist villain, who pulled stuff as an excuse to get beaten up. These idiots look like they're failing on purpose.

Could be. If I were in their place, my thought would've been that the bigger the names in a pairing, the harder it'll sell. Push what's most marketable. The movie might rearrange the weights on that scale, but an insider ought to be able to guess at how and how hard.

>She stopped singing
Because the song's finished, man.

>letting another woman strangle him with rope
This is practically cheating Steve!

The Crimson Men are from the previous Steve Trevor ARGUS mini series, but the Saturnia character is new.

I think she may be a new version of Eviless who was a Golden Age villain from Saturn who also used a whip.

>you will never have wine and light touching with Wonder Woman
Fuck this gay Earth.

She looks like a giant in the first panel.

Pretty sure choking Steve like this is his fetish.

Didn't they bang on the beach in Rucka's Rebirth run?

They just kissed.

Steve likes LOVING domination.

Is it weird that I really do not like Diana x Steve? Maybe it's because I'm a femanon who wants to self insert with Diana, or maybe it's because I think she'd work well with Cheetah or maybe I just think Steve is a shit character but I just really don't feel their relationship

Even as a classic fan of Diana x Steve I haven't liked him in Rebirth so far, at least in the modern-day stories. They're not really showing WHY she loves him.

In Year One he was hot as fuck and very sweet so it made sense, probably the first version of Steve I've liked post-Crisis.

I should probably read Year One, comic relationships have been really letting me down recently. There's been absolutely nothing organic about the current plotline in Batman. Nightwing is absolutely amazing though

>no aging
>this flyboy has found paradise
>over a panel of children
That's unfortunate.

Really? I thought Rucka did a great job showing it, even in the present day stuff.

I honestly don't mind in this case. They aren't replacing any existing characters and Steve does need a supporting cast when he's doing his own thing.

Yup, Eviless/Saturnette. Has she appeared since the 40s?

>the Saturnia character is new
She isn't, she's a reimagined character from Villainy, Inc. from the 1940s.

According to Wikipedia Eviless was the inspiration for Saturn Girl of the LoSH

So giving her the name Saturnia could be a nod to that

Which is what I said in the second sentence...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Greek here.
That translation is fucked.
He said
"Fishes, bomb, take_a_photograph(1 word)".
I suppose he googled translated shoot in a stupid way, as in taking a shot and somehow ended with photograph, because reasons.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

And yet he got paid for it and you live in a third-world shithole.

It's even worse , because supposedly he spoke "ancient" greece. Let alone the fact that he used modern greek instead -they're similar, but the difference is obvious-, there's a very clear problem with thinking you can say bomb or worse, photograph, in ancient greek.
There was no bloody word for that. Well, he thinks he said "shoot" and not photograph. So that makes it slightly less ridiculous. Slightly.

Unrelated question, is this a one time issue? Or they'll be more issues?

It's a one shot.

Thank you lord for this bounty of shitpost.

Really all we need to do is change the mask's color to green to make it perfect.

M O V I E S Y N E R G Y

I've never really cared for Steve Trevor. Just the standard issue soldier who hangs around some chick who rejected him on the hope that at some point she will finally settle for him again.

Christ, this is some sloppy exposition.

It's only been in the New 52 that she previously rejected him, and obviously she did finally settle for him again because they're dating.

I still can't get over it. Take a photograph? TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH?

Until one or the other decides that they are putting the other in danger by being together and decide to break it off again.

Why does that have to happen?

Literally the whole point of Steve Trevor is for Wonder Woman to save him.

>being this triggered because the writer was lazy and couldn't google-translate Greek properly

Damn, Wondy fangirls have some thin skin, huh?

Only Trinityshippers who are angry that Trevor is getting any sort of push would be nitpicking like this

It just seems to be the way writers seem to go with lots of superhero relationships. Not saying that's what I want to happen, but it's just something I've noticed throughout the years. I don't know why, but writers just seem to like having superheroes breaking up relationships because they don't want the other person to get hurt because of them.
That or superheroes like cucking themselves and secretly stalk their exes and watch them fuck other people while masturbating furiously on some rooftop.

To be fair, dude. Sup Forums has been harsh on the shit show America for their shitty Google translate Spanish, so this kind of criticism isn't uncommon.

It's not because I'm a wondy-fangirl, it's because I'm greek. This is ridiculous. Let alone that an idiot would figure out, there's no word for BOMB in an ancient greek, because there were no fucking bombs back then.
But take a photograph? How much of an idiot do you have to be?
Ιχθυ πυρ. (Icthy pyr). There. Fish-fire. Done. And in ancient greek too, as opposed to modern.

That's all I'm asking for. If we're going to give it to America for its shitty google-spanish, we should be willing to go after this issue's terrible use of google-greek.

I think you're mis-reading replies, because I was taking the shit out of the people trying to defend the poor translation with "b-b-but it's ancient greek!" and "Oh yeah well this person got paid!"

That's a bit on the nose isn't it?

Because that was SM/WW, a ship of the two of the biggest DC heroes not named Batman. Steve and Diana won't get as much press/stories for obvious reasons

Wasn't Movie Steve's crew basically The Blackhawks Crew but with an indian instead of a chinese kid?

There are plenty of reasons to give America shit, though

Yea they pushed the shit outta Suicide Squad and when it became a dumpster fire DC was putting out 3 books (1 ongoing 2 minis)

They were more like The Losers.

Before the movie I was sure the indian guy was gonna be Johnny Cloud despite some ultra-retarded sites speculating that he was gonna be Apache Chief solely because he's an indian guy. They also thought Charley was gonna be fucking El Dorado because he looked kind of Hispanic in that one photo or something.

Oh, C'MON!

Did Sup Forums write this shit

dude you sound so butthurt is kinda sad

bump

Why is DC's synergy so much comfier than Marvel's?

based on the costumes it's probably meant to be canon but no telling if it will ever get referenced by anyone