Deathstroke #20 Storytime

The Lazarus Contract epilogue!

Other urls found in this thread:

traditio.com/office/absoluti.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait.
so he actually DID see Dr. Manhattan?

then why didn't he turn into a skeleton like Zoom?

>Puppy

PUPPYYYYY

>inb4 slade kills that dog too

Wait, when did this happen? In what issue of what comic so I can quickly read about it.

I haven't been keeping track recently.

No, he metaphorically saw God, not some blue dude.

Teen Titans Special from last week.
Slade ran into the speedforce and I assume he saw the same thing Wally and Zoom did when they were there.

Holy shit

>uggo Rose
NOOOOOOOOO

I wonder if her sorta precog powers still work.

Lolololololo

>Power Girl's eyes in second panel

GOD JUST FUCK ALREADY YOU TWO

Hes her daddy alright

Next:
>“DEFIANCE” part one! A new day has dawned for Deathstroke. Having emerged from the Speed Force a changed man, Slade Wilson takes aim at living a better life—a life in service of justice. But when the world refuses to accept the new Deathstroke, Slade recruits a group of young heroes to join him including including former Teen Titans, Kid Flash and Power Girl, his children, Rose and Jericho, and the bombastic Terra! But has Slade truly shed his villainous past? And what other shadowy forces are working against him? Find out as Deathstroke’s bold new direction begins here!

Here we go.

>implying that's a spoiler

The end

Poor Rose... I can´t forget this moment when I see him..

>and the bombastic Terra!
HYPE

I thought Tanya was supposed to be a super genius

Wow Priest going in for the gut punch.

Has that girl with the brown hair and white streak showed up before?

The thing I hate the most about Deathstroke is having to wait until the next issue. Something about the character interactions is so addictive.

Is this the most dysfunctional family in DC?

>is given a hormone pill

>"they're telling me to fuck everybody!"

>he still doesn't get it
Isherwood is a lucky man

That's Adeline you fucking casual

>that's Adeline, Slade's ex-wife who supposedly hates him.

>good question
kek, those black fathers am i right

Adeline? Oh shit, that I did not expect.

People good at science are mostly just good at science.

>Bullying a gentle Hmong flower

This is why Joey is worst boy. At least Grant had the decency to be terrible and dead.

She has the pills now, she totally can.

>She's menstruating
>He visits with a puppy and some 'I changed, please forgive me' speech
Slade 'If She's Bleeding She'll Be Needing" Wilson, everybody.

amazing how priest somehow turned slade's serial manipulation and obvious sociopathic tendencies into a running gag that's pretty funny

Yeah, going monthly really sucks...

That was my first thought but then I doubted myself cause she hates him so I questioned why she was there and then questioned who it was and it just went from there.

Reminder that Adeline and Joey were both working for H.I.V.E

Anyone speak Latin and translate this? or whatever the language is

Is this the same 'god' that the Reverse Flash saw when he time traveled?

i though adeline hates him? or is this payment for him destroying her blackmail evidence?

Why is Joe Fixit in a DC comic?

Is it just me or does this issue almost work as if Lazarus Contract barely happened?

I mean you could pick this up immediately after the end of Twilight and the only major discrepancy is Slade can suddenly see again and there's one or two references about him travelling through time.

Slade what did you do

What
did
you
do

My day was going great until you reminded me of this. A whole month until my next dose of Priest? This fucking sucks.

well, it's not like anything actually happened during the 4 issues of Lazarus Contract.

man, that crossover was such a disappointment

After 20 issue you should know by now that Priest writes more realistic than typical white/black shit. It's entirely possible to love someone and hate them at the same time.

Your own damn fault for having high expectations.

>Totoro
>EVA
>ANH poster
>Darth Maul's ship
>Death Star
>Pacific Rim jaegers

anything else I'm missing?

>May almighty God have mercy on you, forgive you your sins, and lead you to life everlasting. Amen.
traditio.com/office/absoluti.htm

Looks like he recruits Wally and Terra next issue. I wonder how he plans to recruit them.

sex

Like this

Do we know how the trades are going be organized, which chapters are included in each one?

I'd like to start buying this comic, but at this point I'd rather buy the trades for the older issues, rather than starting to search them on the internet

Eh, trades are slow. Only first is out with Rebirth +1-5 and second will mot likely be 6-11 and third probably 12-18, separate Lazarus contract trade with tie ins and then 20-something.

So if I start buying from the 20th issue I should not end up with finding it again in the trade?
Is DC used to sell the crossover like that?

>Is DC used to sell the crossover like that?
Yeah.

Sailor Moon poster

Anyone scratching Thier head at the bible thumping mixed with gays?
Those two groups are like water not oil.
Gay Christians don't exist do they?

Are you missing the part where Isherwood is basically saying God gave him another chance to repent for his sin?

There were gay repubblicans in the years when they were verboten in the GOP, there are definitely gay christians, particularly in some areas of Europe where being christian is the norm, and being anything else has to be a thought out choice

>Gay Christians don't exist do they?
They absolutely do you dingus

So he's not gay anymore?

Ain't being gay and Christian kinda contradictory?

>If she's bleeding she's fit for breeding
Classy Slade. Real classy.

So hotter than before

>Daddy levels rising

>Gay Christians don't exist do they?

Sure they do. Same way as shellfish eating Christians exist.

So we are 100% sure he is hitting that now, aren't we.

>The Dark Titans

Issue 1 when

>Literally explained on page
Nice comparison, though.

Is she a medical genius or just an engineer?

Nothing, yet.
Eh birth control pills are regularly used for other things besides birth control.

Not really. Gay and Muslim definitely is, though.

She's totally thinking of fucking Slade now that she has pills.

I know it's explained in the page, it was s joke

Jesus that's an injury, wonder if her brain precog powers still work.

They do exist, especially in here in south-america.
I employee some fags that go to church every week, listen to gospel cds and even to the daily prayer through the church radio channel.
I was also friends with a dyke that just like yuri mangas went to an all girls catholic school.
It is more a community thing here then pure religious exploration though, and both were of course not particularly dogmatic.
But I totally think you can make your peace with God nd be gay at the same time.

No, that's the point of the "license to steal" line.

She's taking the pills because she has ovarian cysts.

Lmao. The thumbnail made it look like he had a gun in his mouth.