Storytime of gay. More like, homotime of gay amirite

Storytime of gay. More like, homotime of gay amirite

Why does Sinister look so cute

>Have you tried not being gay?

This random Purifier is putting up way too good of a fight against an Omega Level mutant.

Bobby's always been as strong as the story needs him to be though. It's perfectly in character for him to job to generic Purifier

Have Bobby's parents met O5 Bobby yet?
Which reminds me, Cyclops' grandparents are still alive, right?

This triggers the Bendis

>Which reminds me, Cyclops' grandparents are still alive, right?
I think they're still in Alaska somewhere

Mutie Anya Corazon?

You'd think that O5 Scott would have gone to see them.

I don't think he knows about them at the point he was taken from

>Tumblr nose

All the more reason to go see them. Quite frankly, Bendis wrote the O5 as being completely uninterested in contacting their family. Jean Grey didn't even know that they had all been killed until she was put on trial in space.

Well that wasn't bad. Bobby comes across as a bit fucking whiny for a 20-30 something grown man but it was surprisingly not abhorrent.

Pretty lame, as expected, Also horrible art.

Hang on. Didn't Bobby kill his father way back when?

Kitty looks ugly as fuck now. I love it.

I just figured he was holding way back because of all the innocents in the hospital. He can't start throwing icicles and freezing everything without risking the patients and doctors around him. He also doesn't want to kill the purifier, so he has to be careful.

*Jew nose

Nah he barely survived having an ice cube in his heart, when bobby was good again they showed him surrounded by doctors.

This whole thing feels like it could have been a one-shot between arcs in any number of X-Books. Nothing really makes this feel like the first issue of a new series.

If she gave a blow job, what would happen to your dick?

Dropped

This feels like I'm reading the itty bitty baby comoc

if you had a clear mind you wouldn't be talking out loud to yourself

Modern writers forgot that thought bubbles exist.

>Did you kill anyone?

Heh

So the thing I bet from this comic is that Iceman is....gay?

Gay community?!

So does his parents hate him for being a mutant or for being gay?

They don't know he's gay, so it's just the mutant thing.

So does iceman have to stay in his human for for a while before he can ejaculate or does his sperm have some kind of cold resistance and just swim around in his ice while he changes shape?

>Please don't have bone-growing power.

SHOTS FIRED! MARROW ON SUICIDE WATCH

...why wouldn't he bring his phone? Kid Bobby would have brought his phone.

Well I liked it

Last panel has a lot of potential

this needs more gay, like Iceman being all nervous about taking it in the ass for the first time, buying buttplugs etc

first page is bobby searching for a hard dicking

Requesting "Gorilla Warfare" copypasta edit

Why doesn't he just fuck his past self?

ICEMAN! Featuring none of the other characters featured on this cover! Instead, it's some random ass in hockey pads.

>it's a gay dating site

Just shut the fuck up at post a shirtless pic that gets cut off by the chin

>A site, not an app

Oh, then just shut the fuck up and post a dick pick. Gay guys, we're simple

Thank you, based user.

>It's a brown chick.

Of course. Fag Hag detecteed

So if she gives a rim job....

All I wanted from this was an attractive Icetwink, and they've already failed me.

>Modern Iceman comics

Just when I thought this couldn't infuritlate me more.
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or him watching a younger version of himself getting fucked.
I'm pretty sure alot of gay guys would be into that shit.

You could say the same for any minority right now in Marvel.

SLUUUUTS

noice

Them fucking the same guy would be pretty amazing, it'd redeem this worthless idea.

>they Eiffel Tower the same guy

I dunno, future present Iceman wanted him to fuck women. Unless he was saying women love being beards?

Also why doesn't he just make his own ice double and fuck the ice double?

He's "bisexual" although in cape comics that's nothing but a way to turn previously straight characters gay.

>They turn into Eiffel Towers and Eiffel Tower the guy

>616 iceman = gay
>kid O5 universe iceman = gay
>AoA iceman = definitely not gay

explain

im more angry about it because its something i do in response to description requests

i dont read this shit to relate to the character god dammit

so you're this book's target demo?
are you a bottom?

>AoA iceman = definitely not gay
Didn't X-Force find him in Thailand?

don't google thai lady boys

05 Jean Grey was willing to use her powers to manipulate Wolverine's body to start a fight so she could selfishly run away instead of going home. Then future 05 Jean was willing to manipulate a bunch of Shield ships to try and start a war to get her way. Is it really so hard to believe that someone that overly selfish and manipulative would fuck with her friends sexuality so she could have a gay best friend?

>are you a bottom?

Wait Bobby takes it up the ass? Never saw him as a bottom.

That future won't pass because was that Iceman is ice-covered closet that refuses to accept the possibility of being a flaming homo.

those are the best types of lady and boy.

Dropped!!!

he is the beta "funny" guy. it took him to be half possessed by apocalypse to behave a bit assertive and all he did was stalk his ex's then

What about the other recent future where he has a baby?

Had to stop right here.

It doesn't matter what your sexuality is, typing shit like this on a dating profile website is the reason you are forever alone and single.

Also, shut the Fuck up with that I'm an original X-Men shit, the last time you kept mouthing off about that was during Chuck Austen's X-Men run. Let me remind everyone that Austen had Iceman pull this seniority bullshit and everyone thought he was the biggest asshole ever.

Like, a way bigger asshole than current Beast.

Iceman slut shamed and was super racist against "ugly" mutants. It was to conceal his homosexuality, at the time, but it only served to turn him into a huge flaming asshole.

they dont look like dickgirls, at least not all of them

He goes "screw it" and just posts an emoticon instead at the end of the issue.

It's sad that austin's lead up to bobbt being gay before editors stepped in was much better.

>hits younger self with an ice baseball bat in the back.
>tells younger self he's "tense."

"bobert", stop hitting on your younger self. It's both masturbation and statutory rape.

I was thinking why does he have a three way with his old self and his old self's bf...

You clearly haven't been to thailand.

Good point. But why couldn't he have frozen him in one blast?
Questions that need answering.

>laughs in Siamese
How does that sounds?

i just read this shit because i like seeing the different character designs and the powers in action im not gay at all much less into people i just have no answer if a site asks for a description of myself and usually end up just saying fuck it and posting some stupid bullshit like an emote because im a damn neet

better than the bullshit quotes you catch some people posting like quoting sargon of akkad or some old greek philosopher out of context like some people do if you ask me

Expected really bad after first few pages but it was pretty cool.