Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BombShell!

So their rings now....

Meh.

>Don't beat up kids
>Tried to kill Miles even though he is still a kid himself

I mean it nice that Hammerhead have principles and all but come on!

>>Skimmed through issue for Bombshell

You know, I should stop expecting better from Bendis. How many times does Miles need to fight in a night club? Hell, it feels like the same nightclub from last issue!

>Don't fap to Bombshell
>Don't fap to Bombshell
>Don't fap to Bombshell
>Too late

Your comment makes it sound like Miles keeps going to night clubs, but than villains attack. And that actually sounds fun.

>hit a girl
Fucking sexist pig!
>don't hit a girl
Fucking sexist pig!

>Old school cursing Bombshell....
I miss that about her....

And captcha limited....

Stop pretending that you're not doing this for attention when you're clearly doing this for attention.

You reminded me of this idea I had for a series about a guy who keeps ending up dating super villains and he doesn't catch on that they are villains each time. Gets to the point where the heroes appear and he just goes "God dammit, again?"

Damn if you do, Damn if you don't.....

Unrelated question: How much for a Sup Forums pass?

>This is not how we do things, Hammerhead!
Hes' right, since when do crime bosses personally go to stores to wreck them by themselves? That's what henchmen are for.

Hold up! Her power is throwing rings?! I thought it was just creating explosions!

Rings that explode

You know, I have a lot of respect for HammerHead now....

That'll probably change later on....

Emo-Miles incoming....

>open in new tab
>go to start expanding images
>realize I just don't care
that's one more bendis book I'm free of.

But the rings is something completely new! They were never rings before!

You'll never be freed of Bendis, user.

NEVER!!!!

>>Baller
youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

>Last time, on General Hospital.....

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Miles, don't run into the room when part of your costume is still visible.

For a second, I thought you typed Genital Hospital

And......

Wait a minute, if it's this fucking easy to find Hammerhead, why hasn't Spider-Man or some other hero already gone after him?

>They think they make things better, but they always make it worse
How does that even make sense? Bendis knows shit about crime.

Street Level Marvel has a tedious amount of lawyers and shit to get those guys out of jail.

FIGHT!!!

Maybe I should have. Would've been a lot funnier.

Which makes no fucking sense. Over in the real world, violent criminals like Hammerhead stay behind bars for a long-ass time once they're caught. Lawyers won't matter, especially since these criminals keep breaking out of prison, which is also pretty illegal.

I like emo Miles

Comics have always been retarded with street level.
>>Destroy every mob villain.
>>POWER VACUUM excuse for a new Mob head.
>>Revolving door prison
>>Can't arrest a guy you have numerous evidence to throw them away.

I never got why people loved Street Level so much when it's so repetitive.

You could say the tone of Miles Morales.... has gotten darker!

Not to mention that every Bendis street-level gang boss always has to these dumb non-sensical speeches about heroes.

But lawyers and loopholes!

Seriously, it's all a load of shit.

Only rich people smart enough to only get involved in white collar crime and corporate fuckery get to abuse those.

>Oh, I don't like this!!
There's probably a sexual innuendo joke somewhere behind that sentence, but I can't think of one for the life of me.....

Also:

MY DARKNESS!!!!

Um, Miles, why don't you just use your Venom Blast like you always do? His skeleton is made of metal, it would be a lot easier.

most people who say they love street level only love one specific street level run per character, disregard the rest, and move on to insisting that run needs to be the primary source material for every adaption of the character

How many times has Miles fought in a bar? I feel like it's above 3 at this point.

Didn't they make that exact joke in the Deadpool movie?

This is DARK MILES, he needs to vent his teenage aggressions on innocent mobsters.

>Which makes no fucking sense.
what do you think you're reading?

But user, where else is Miles going to fight criminals? Everyone knows that they only ever hang out in bars and nightclubs.

Miles is obviously in a bad mood and decides to use the villain as a stress relief punching bag

Bombshell is cute!

Why does Bendis keep forgetting about Spider-sense?

>That first panel

Still re-using that pose huh?

Dark Spider-Boy

It's kind of pathetic that Miles is jobbing to fucking Hammerhead. Even withou Venom Blast this should be easy, Miles has handled worse.

It's Spider-MILF!!

.....and that other guy......

This is the thing with Bendis. He doesn't know how to make people do things when they have conversations. It's like how he always had his Avengers eating all the time.

It's really the only pose that's both iconic and understandable with the character. That's literally his gimmick.

Oh judge

When did he last show up?

Has every issue of this book cliffhangered with his mother?

Wouldn't it make more sense for this page to be the cliffhanger?

>he didn't even make sure his costume was completely hidden until he was already inside the hospital

Maybe you should quit.

Wait, what happened to all the blood?

And done. Best guess is that Miles get taken to Black Cat and gets blackmail into doing some shit. Or not. Anyway, thanks for reading!

What's the point of having Bombshell in this book when she does little to nothing in terms of importance? GOLDBALLS has more paneltime than her!

Would like Miles off this cover. Whoa.

I would read a comic about Miles losing his powers to his really hot mom and she becomes "Spider-MILF"

Thanks for posting.
And we're not done with street-level Bendis yet. Defenders is out today, with even more criminals operating out of nightclubs!

His mom and dad are way more interesting than Miles himself.

is he just allergic to his mask?

Forget Hammerhead crushing Miles' skull, Rio going in his room and maybe cleaning it up is the real shocker here!

Thanks, OP.

Literally the first 8 pages were all Bombshell

I don't know why I'm surprised that this issue didn't actually have a Miles, Bombshell and Goldballs team up

Maybe just disappointed in myself for thinking the cover would accurately reflect what actually happens in a Bendis book

And then she is put in a coma. She has done nothing of value this whole run.

>Getting a little dark there

he was born that way

Reminds me of how a previous cover of this book that had Black Cat, Hammerhead and Will O' the Wisp. Wisp was nowhere to be seen and hasn't shown up in this book at all.
He did however show up in Invincible Iron Man. At least he was treated like a serious threat there.

>the fucking bird

Two pages of her literally talking directly to the reader about why she does the superhero thing isn't the deepest character development but it's still something

But again, it feels like Bendis doesn't know what to do with this Spider-Man run. He's already resorting to Hammerhead and Black Cat again? He made his mother relearn he's Spider-Man? Bombshell has been given bare minimal development and he already put her in a coma.

Bendis never really knows what to do with runs after a while. He starts with an initial premise, then just sort of has things continue with no real direction on purpose until he moves on to another book.

I hope they are learning to a more Punisher-like mile. I don't want this dark arch to end so quickly. I want a different kind of Spiderman, not just black Peter.

Wasn't Hammerhead turned into some sort of cyborg with super strenght and adamantium bones?

Cute!

I hope Black Cat gets beaten into amnesia, so the whole "I'm evil now" shit could be handwaved away.

His Spider-Sense is weaker than Parker's and wasn't paying attention to danger.

Since when did Hammerhead start kicking ass?

The title lost all the momentum and progress once they jumped universes. He had a better supporting cast in the Ultimate universe. Adding Goldballs and Ganke are so interchangeable but I guess that's Bendis fault too.

TO be honest, I forgot it was Goldballs talking to Miles at the table and just assumed it was Ganke.

Agreed. But to be a little fair Black Cat started to back off once she saw how young Miles was.

I get that his head is hard but how does the rest of him take the damage?

> girl on phone
> not posting her tits
not buying this at all

you missed the training arc

> she's not in the cafeteria
HAHAHA, FAT JOKE
some lucky fucker got to undress bombshell

Couldn't she have blown up the ground Hammerhead was on? Or doesn't her powers cover a mass area?

She looks more like his older sister than his mother.

Love the design of Bombshell, you too user?