Wakfu Thread

New saison 3 trailer

fr.ign.com/m/wakfu-1/26043/news/wakfu-saison-3-decouvrez-le-nouveau-trailer-exclu-ign

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks hype

Yeah definitely. Kinda afraid there will be too much fights tho

HYPE
also, all my support to ankama, the french tv is not kind with serious french cartooons

did anyone else see nox for a split second in that trailer?

12 fights in 13 episodes, it's what worries me but hopefullly some fights with the lesser known adversaries will be short (we don't even know their Feca or Ocra's design)

Him and Qilby already appeared in earlier teasers. Considering the "fight yourself" and "Tower of Dreams" Oropo mentions it's safe to assume they're not real.

Qilby was there too.

Pretty sure that they won't focus too much on battles. The main conflict is a personal one, not a physical. So we will see more scenes like like that one Tree of Life scene.

man this wait is fucking KILLING ME

What does the tweet say, I don't speak baguette.

>Frankly, the Brotherhood of Tofu's adventure, it's kinda like the adventure of us all. We drool for it as much as they do. Personally I can't wait anymore
>I want you to be able to see this season. I want your feedback... It's been 2 years since I finished the scripts...

>we drool for it as much as they do
this is a french expression that means they are struggling hard

Huh, really. Studied in french all my life but never heard of it, it really bothers me I never learned this kind of idioms. The fact that I haven't spoken french in three years doesn't help either

where are you from ?

>because they refused to expand their cast and instead added baby characters we gotta watch Elely fight the Pandawa demi-god

Literally what sort of internal struggles do Elely and Flopin need to overcome? They're the fucking Scrappy of the cast and they only exist to make stupid decisions so Eva will freak out and cry and Grovy will get angry.

Spanish, but in a french scool. So I have perfect french for anything academic, but have a harder time with colloquial speech.

do you want french vidya streamer to work on your colloquial language ?

I guess they will have to struggle to prove they are more than 'the son of'. Something like that.

Only Joueur du Grenier. And of course, anything Ankama related, although in this case when it comes to youtubers I only watch them play the latests missions from the MMO to keep updated on the lore since I'm too bad at the game to do it myself, so I tend to turn off their voices.

well try Mister MV and Benzaie
Zerator is a good lad too

Well this thread is kinda slow and not going anywhere.
What fights are you expecting the most this season? They already confirmed:
-Tristepin vs. Dark Vlad
-Elely vs. that Pandawa
-Elely and Amalia vs. Blue Knight Feca
And obviously we'll be getting Yugo vs. Adamai and Yugo vs. Oropo.
I'm rooting for an Amalia vs. Lacrima fight, even if it's just to see Lacrima kick some ass for once instead of just seeing her cry.
I'm also really curious for the two members that they have yet to show (Enutrof and Cra).

Thanks user, I will

>Dally is going to rape Lacrima just like his past self did.

Who is Echo gonna fight? I hope she'll be some sort of final boss. Then raped of course.

I'm guessing we'll have a Tristepin&Yugo vs. Echo&Adamai, I see Oropo as the final boss rather than her, but we don't know anything about him yet so it's too early to say

>Dally

im pretty sure the bad guy is the eliacube...

I don't know anymore

Could that huge thing in the background be Sipho? Is that his true form?

Looks like it, his design seems cool so I hope he won't job too much

>Anyone else besides Dally
>not jobbing

Everyone will suck dick except the Iop.

Sipho ? Would be great. I hope he'll surprise everyone by disguising himself into another character.

Oh, lucky, Zerator just released an interview with Tot. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything really important.
>Dofus was born from Final Fantasy Tactics
>In its prime Ankama had more than 1 million daily players, today they only have 350 thousand.
>Krosmaga's first concept dates from before Hearthstone. At that point they wanted to improve and virtualize the Wakfu TCG. Hearthstone's pushed them further.

>Sipho disguises himself as Dally
>He will flirt with another woman
>Eva will spot him thinking it's the real Dally
>Eva goes insane

Perfect

Amalia should try to get some of that while she can.

Who could be Echo fighting in the bottom center image?

so is it gonna be canon?

If they will, they're going to do it in secret.

Looks like Toxine, the one in the left. They're probably not fighting, she's just making a cool entrance or something like that.

Pretty sure that this would create a huge political scandal. Yugo charged against Ogrest with the 6 Dofi despite being told that this might destroy the world. His way of avoiding this involved launching a mountain into orbit big enought to cause a mass extinction. And that mountain almost caused a mass extincion event, so shit was risky and extremly questionable, Adamai being sick of his brothers shit is propably just the tip of the Iceberg.
So now you have Yugo, the king who made the most questionable decision in recorded history. And he gets together with Amalia, high Sadidian royality, the princess, the one you marry to forge alliances. So now, Sadidas and Elatrops are allied, it seems that the situation is shifting so that Eliatrops could get out. And everyone knows that. And everyone panicks. Because now, the questionable Eliatrop king, the kid who beat up Nox and almost destroyed the world gets people to rule over people. And Sadida gets access to a shit ton of Eliatrop kids.
This shit is a political Tsar Bomb for Sadida. You will propably have a shit ton of nations who will try to curbstomp Sadida the exact moment when the marriage is announced just because they fear that this kiddo gets into actual power and that the Eliatrops will cause a huge ass shift in power in favour of Sadida. The forces will most likely ally because they fear they can't keep up with them if they fight alone and outside of Sufokia, Iops and Ectaflips, Sadidas are propably isolated in that case. It will be a huge ass war, shit will be on fire in several locations and it will most likely leave a huge ass scar in World History.
And I really hope they try to pull this off, this shit will be fuckign gloious.

Who's gonna bet that this guy come out of nowhere at the end and fucks everyone over?

He's too autistic for that. And he wants underage pussy.

Amalia wasn't underaged when he proposed, right? If she was 12-13 in Season 2 then she'd be 18 or over during the OVAs.

Though he did fall for her from watching vids of her younger self... yeah, he's a creeper.

He must be as old as Joris or even older. That's even more creepy. But he still looks great for being over 600 years old.

She got FROZE'D

Ocra ?
Yeah I hope so

Thank you

I think he meant Cra

Slow thread is slow so lets discus the missing Joris phases.
The one I added in is from the Dofus game where Joris is in incarnam teaching you the game. Strangely enough he seems happy and bubbly despite his previous and next phase.

I think he hasn't lost as too many friends at that time.

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as Fuck
>Great French VA
>Great English VA
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end
>Went out in his own terms
>So Popular that they're actually gonna bring him back again
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums """Villain""" of all time

>Great English VA

lol

I agree with most of those though

>Rich as Fuck
What

You confuse the fact that heconfuses 20 minute and 200 years

He wasn't that bad as Nox user

I haven't seen any of Dofus but I think Joris is a cool character.
People tell me I should watch the Dofus movies, but I haven't seen a good link for them in awhile.

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

You can add to that that the Sadidas have already allied with the Osamodas through Armand.

But anyway I don't see Ankama going anywhere near that kind of political power play.

>english VA

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA

So much Iop cock sucking in the trailer, It makes me not want to watch.

get dicked

I don't even hate Dally but this is ridiculous.

>surprised that the flagship class got a lot of attention

Hype indeed

You can meet her in the MMO?

The eliacube is always the bad guy

Why is Krosmaga so p2w?

Are they even using the money to fund more cartoons?

No it's to start alive

Fuck staying alive.

Make more cartoons

Yeah. You also can meet Alibert in this younger days, the ghost of Khan, the baker chick, and Harebourg (who just kicks your ass and flies off in a big airship)

Elely's internal struggle is that she's gotta wait to grow enough to take that Yugo dick. He ages slowly so he can wait

The jew baker or the big titted baker?
Also, where?

Big titted one. I think she is somewhere in Amakna. I haven't played the game for ages.

And comics.

What would Dally do if Yugo fucked his daughter when she inevitably enters his strike zone?

>implying you wouldn't fuck season 1&2 Amalia
nice try

it saddens me that such a delicious fucking milf is gone

Unfortubately, they changed the date when the MMO happens, from 969 (12 years before the cartoon) to 975 (6 years before), so now Queen Sheram Sharm is dead and put the King in her place in the beta.

Propably celebrate with him that he finally got laid.

Why did she killed him?

The fights have generally held good quality desu, that is not what I would be afraid if.

The ones killed were part of a Sacrier sect and were about to baptize Kali, a daughter of the goddess.
The killers are part of the Forgottens, and they had infiltrated them to take Kali to their side, and also screw over the goddess and her believers.

Probably rape him. He has a nack for this.

Krosmaga ? P2W ? Git good m8

Yeah but 13 episodes, 12 fights ...
If it's juste intro > 1 fight per episode or 1 fight per episode > finale ...

Hopefully we get to see some pretty good Pandawa action. Been itching for that.

It's gonna be intro then 1 pfight per episode.

What is this guy doing with all those panties in his dimension?

What demigod is he?

We don't know his name yet, but we saw the entrance to that room before and it has Feca's shield, so he's a son of Feca for sure.

I didn't even notice todays date.

Goddamn retcons

Hardly a retcon, Dofus's timeline has always progressed at the speed of real time. Wakfu must have been in development for more than 6 years by now.

Hes also a dumb fuck who got used by a cube.

He got CHIBI'D

Chibi is adorable and I want to hug and look after him!

Too bad we'll never see him in this season.

What? was that actually confirmed?