Star Vs Liggers

Ywn own your personal lizard waifu.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

How is MonStar different to regular Star? Would she still be cucked by Jackie, or would she do something about it?

Hope this answers your questions user.

MonStar is considered to be a lot more timid and shy than Star. Constantly being bullied, called a ligger and mostly rejected by her own people caused her to shelter herself in more.
Less time spent with guards learning the intricacies of neck snapping and more time spent with daddy Toffee learning about the kingdom.

So she'd likely either never even try making Marco break out of his shell and get with Jackie.
Or if she did, she'd likely not actually do anything about it and quietly accept it. As she does her fate.

Yes, but how?

Liggers are for cuddling.

Her bullying also means that when Marco treats her with respect and care, she'd latch onto him like a lamprey.

That poor girl. Her people don't like her, she's sheltered and shy, and probably sucks on her tail for comfort.
On the upside, she probably was trained a lot by her parents on how to use the wand.

ligger princess

I'll make her learn to use my wand :^)

Damn you Sup Forums I didn't have a thing for thicc tails before Monstar!

Like I said, when she gets scared or anxious, she probably sucks on it. Marco sometimes has to calm her down, leading to her giving him a hug and counting down from ten.
Just for laughs, when Marco is panicking, she'll just stick her tail in his mouth and "let the magic happen"

I still don't. Star's tail should neither be thick nor thin. I prefer it about anatomically correct size.
Besides, Star doesn't have anything to brag about. Why would MonStar?

What kind pf lizard is MonStar?

Whatever Lizard Toffee is supposed to be. Thinking about it too much is pointless because then you run into the problem of interspecies conception with Moon and Toffee.

The no-stomping kind

I want to see her tail smashing everything around on its own while distressed, à la Marco's monster arm.
You'd try to console her but it would keep on slapping your face against her will.

toffee is probably some kind of crocodile or monitor lizard

>sucking
>not nervously biting

Probably more trash about when she's happy. She's super embarrassed about this so she tries her best to control it by not acting too happy. But it still occasionally happens and she gets even more embarrassed.

She tries to bite, but it's too thick to cause real harm to her. Like biting a stress ball.

I bet you when they're alone, her tail unconsciously wraps itself around Marco.

are there anymore lizard waifus?

how come i didn't realise before her hair was a tongue too?

because it's clever

in-universe Toffee's a Septarian, and that's apparently "part lizard" if Heinous is right about Rasticore. (what's the other part though, are they really making him Eclipsa's son what's going on)

design-wise he sort of looks like an alligator but the regeneration is definitely supposed to be played as "oh, because he's a lizard."

generic reptile I guess

Lizards are for loving not for slaving you imperial bastard, tell your master septim to stick his scrolls up his ass

Would Toffee be a good dad?

Ligger star couldn't get close enough to anybody to even be cucked

Hey, a tumblr thread.

>going camping with lizard Star
>oh god what stinks
>find a dead moose
>she pokes at it with a stick
>maggots burst out of the stomach
>'Sweet, lunch!'
Liggers, not even once

Don't know enough about his personality pre finger chopping but it would suck to have two dour parents and also be an outcast.