Why did FemLoki work so well but FemThor didn't?

Why did FemLoki work so well but FemThor didn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Dargo_Ktor_(Earth-8710)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Masterson_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thor_Corps_(Earth-616)
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FemLoki was sexy yet creepy. She was also the real Loki. Whor is a fake Thor who's real identity is cancer.

Whor is a success though. Atleast she was until recently but all Marvel is taking the hit.

But as for why you like it better.
FemLoki was just Loki in Sif's body because God fuckery. Not a replacement. There was no crowing about how progressive it was that Loki was now a woman, as far as I know. Nor was there a character acting grossly out of character to ride Loki's no longer existent dick about striking a blow for womyn kind against those goddess damn Misogynerds.
Also tits.

I especially liked that issue where he/she went back in time and killed the frost giant and pretty much set his previous self's future in stone. That was a great read but yeah, I loved how creepy and sinister FemLoki was.

does she ever fuck a hose?

Over expectations from audience?

It was the actual Loki turned into woman.

History shows that people prefer when Thir himself is turned into a woman.

Odin does canonically have Sleipnir in 616, so I would assume so. Though they never showed it on panel.

I'm pretty sure there's precedence for Loki turning into a female in actual Norse mythology.

Because insecure man-children took over Sup Forums

>known to deceive and manipulate
>works well as a woman
hmmm

"it is different for gods" stuff is just always funny and great

Because Loki turned into a woman,while Thor lost his name and hammer to a woman.

Fetishism

>actual Norse mythology
I don't remember Asgard being in space or Thor fighting ancient astronauts in actual Norse mythology. Funny how no one takes issue with that.

Because fanboys only care about muh iconic characters and muh dik

>Thor lost his name and hammer to a woman.
He's also lost to single dad, an alien, and some dude from the future.

Is that the actual dialogue from the comic?

>He's also lost to single dad, an alien, and some dude from the future.
All of whom were men.

Because Loki turned into a woman and got fuck by a horse birthing Sleipnir that Odin later made as his steed.

I only want to fuck one of them.

In Norse Mythology, Loki could become a woman at will. Thor, on the other hand, could not, and could only cross dress.

And none of whom were Odinson.

>He's also lost to single dad, an alien, and some dude from the future.
i know brb held mjolnir for a couple of pages but none of them really replaced him in any way, did they?

everyone likes waifus, the problem is that Marvel's marketing tried to force Whor instead of just letting people like her

irrelevant

Masterson did replace him as Thor after Odinson killed Loki and became unworthy.
Dargo had the powers and the title but never had Odinson's personality.
Bill was literally Beta Ray Thor for a while and Odin's magic recognized him as Thor because he held Mjolnir.
And in What If, Jane Foster gained the powers of Thor and became Thordis.

Original Mjölnir was only good for crushing stuff with great accuracy and then returning to your hand.Stane Lee mistook it for Exaclibur, which bestowed an office.

Mjolnir was meant to be a two-handed Mace, which is why it has such a large head. Thor was suppose to use precision and great force when using it. Could it control lightning in lore?

FemLoki didn't punch people for saying feminist like it's a @#*! word.

Thor makes thunder and lightning by smashing clouds with Mjölnir or by throwing Mjölnir at them. My ancestors weren't that much for science.

yep, pulled it from the storytime today.

Beta ray bill never took the name Thor none of the people who were worthy of using the hammer called themselves Thor. not Black widow, not Cap, not even Deadpool.

>Why did FemLoki work so well but FemThor didn't?

Loki was just messing with Thor, so it worked.

Whor is nu-Marvel pandering to regressive leftists and intersectional (read: Critical theory copycats) feminists, who don't buy comics consistently like uber nerds do.

Because Fem-Loki was literally Loki transformed into a grill.

But Fem-Thor was some completely different character using Thor's actual name and identity like a superhero costume which was just weird.

That was old Loki, not Lady Loki.

Still agree, that was a great issue.

Happened in Earth X and no one bitched, so there you go.

>none of the people who were worthy of using the hammer called themselves Thor
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Dargo_Ktor_(Earth-8710)

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Masterson_(Earth-616)

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thor_Corps_(Earth-616)

I still don't understand how fury whispering a couple dumb words to Thor made thor unworthy of the hammer in the hammers eyes. the Hammer decides who is worthy, not the person wielding it its so fucking dumb.

>Why did FemLoki work so well but FemThor didn't?
Because by myth Loki in any form is still a slut. So being male, female, or whatever don't really matter to Loki.

>Whor is a success though
On what planet are you living where those sales figures EVER constituted a "success"? From the get-go Whor never had breakaway sales figures, it was mediocre as usual.

Thor completely outsold most of the DC lineup outside of Batman every month, Frequently in the top 20 and sometimes in the top 10, so I don't know what the fuck you're smoking dude.

It might help that in Norse mythology Loki does occasionally change gender and get fucked by horses.

For starters, FemThor isn't the real Thor. She's just a woman that stole Thor's identity, and was really obnoxious about it. I would be all for an actual female Thor, if for no other reason than that I like blonde warrior women. The real reason FemThor sucks though, is because of the shit writing and the legitimately offensive content of the book. Seriously, imagine how it would feel to have one of your favorite characters not just changed needlessly, but actively screwed over and replaced with a pale imitation that exists for no other reason than to be a pandering gimmick. In a way, FemThor is just as much a victim of this poor writing as the actual Thor is. It could have been done well, but it wasn't.

This is supposed to be a joke, right? Even if it is true, the guy would never say it that way, like a psychologist.

Pretty much. Hell, fans wouldn't be so pissed if they didn't constantly shit on the original in order to push the cancerous Disney Princess on us.

It's the lasso of truth and why are you assuming that just because he's a burglar he doesn't have a good understanding of his problems?