Did BASED Wonder Woman just save DC movies?

Did BASED Wonder Woman just save DC movies?

Why do we even need Superman at all?

We don't need Superman or Batman. Just make more waifu movies.

Aquaman should be changed into a WW and Mera teamup. There's still time I think.

I TORTURE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>trying to push the Evans meme on gadot
Mouse cucks are sad!

Man has short hair
>"hurrr balding!"
Why doesn't he have long dandruff ridden hair like us bros?!

The only reason Wonder Woman good is because everyone had such low expectations that they were surprised it was a decent flick

>Why do we even need Superman at all?

We need a better director for him.

>Made a Billion
>Twice
>More than wondershit could ever hope to make
>Had the Dark and grim vibe they wanted and did it well

Why didn't they just use this to start the DC Cinema universe?

Bale didn't want to corrupt perfect and iconic trillogy by capeshit nonsense. And Nolan thought the same, I guess.

Gotta wait for JL to see if they learned shit and how Gadot does without a Chris and Jenkins.
It would soil what Nolan intended.

Because that Batman didn't want to do it anymore. Kind of like the current Batman.

However, OP is right, this might have save the DCEU since a positive movie might get them to keep Batman a little longer assuming that he was thinking about leaving in the first place. JL will be the deciding factor.

I guess this is meant for now since it's the the same as

>perfect and iconic
>The Dark Knight Rises

Leave it to a woman to get the job done

Review wise, yes

Money wise Mos, SS, BvS still opened more than here

In Sup Forums parlance perfect and iconic means "meme worthy".

Despite some flaws, it logically ended trillogy and turned Batman from one broken man into incorruptable symbol of hope and finally gave Bruce Wayne well-deserved rest and fulfilled Alfred's dream.

Fuck off contrarian

Unpopular opinion: I loved Jared Leto's Joker and I was pissed that he got so little screentime.

its good, but not 93% good.

>I'm a dumbass

WB wanted Nolanbats to be set in a DCU but Nolan and Bale weren't having any of that.

That's not the actual score, stallion.

I have no idea, pure stupid luck or Warner Bros finally getting their shit together after both BvS and Suicide Squad were critically panned.

So will we do a Flashpoint movie to retcon the first three movies.

Man of Steel was better than Wonder Woman.

That was a rumor batfleck is even producing the batman film how or why he would live such a dream job.

it was more inventive, sure, but still worse

DCEU will become the womyn's franchise. DisneyMarvel have like 3 or 4 decent females anyway, all good Marvel ladies are with the x-men.

DC movies were always good
Disney just forgot to bribe the critics this time around

Academy award winning , box office success and cosplay sensation film "Suicide Squad" already did that a few months ago ,pal

Marvel just sucks at execution.

You're short.

Why did Kate make Batman a manlet?

Bats are not very big animals
He is actually just squatting
Didn't feel like drawing his chest since wasn't important
Representative of orphanhood by being a child version

wtf i HATE wonder woman now

MoS:
>Everything sucks! Except Faora! Everything sucks! Except Wonder Woman! Everything sucks! Except Harley! YAAAAYYY!!!

(You)

Why are you using Evans laughing meme when Gal and the WW movie is part of the DCEU and it's success is just beneficial for DCEU movie franchise?

But that's probably because we all thought those could be good. We expected this to be shit.

>DC Movies get bad ratings
Just ignore the review sites they don't know what they are talking about!
>DC Movie gets a good rating
BASED RT!

This is kind of pathetic now bros.Either review sites cannot be trusted or they can. Which is it?

>Either review sites cannot be trusted or they can. Which is it?

RT algorithm can be trusted to show the percentage of critics who think a movie is above a 5.

Does that mean the movie is good? Fuck no it doesn't, but it's a clear sign towards it being likely.

He's not a manlet, he's DARK and MYSTERIOUS.

That's not contrarian, most people found TDKR cringey as fuck.

That said, the general idea of it is a good way of ending a self-contained Batman story. Nolan's trilogy may have gone out with a whimper when you compare the ending to its previous offerings, but it still had more integrity than anything in the DCEU, Wonder Woman included.

I wouldn't want that concept tainted by the terrible DCEU. I mean, as moderately enjoyable as WW was, we all know JL is going to shit on the character the way Snyder shits on everything.

>Not liking Enchantress

Because Black Widow will never ever get a movie.

The trilogy ended well.

No point in soiling it.

>Why do we even need Snyder at all?

I NOT RACIST I HATE EVERYONE HOO HOO HA HA

It's literally only doing well because it has a female lead and everyone is virtue signaling what a good little feminist and woman lover they are by rating it well. It was ok at best, just like the other DC movies.

>the virtue signaling meme

This, it's not even like the trilogy blew it's load in the regard to being potential starter material either since Batman in the DCEU has already been through more than what was covered in these three movies apparently.

I'm loving the Snyder fanboy denial here.

> But our comic book movies are deep and meaningful, not like those shitty Marvel flicks! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
> The first three movies are still better than Wonder Woman!

Don't worry kiddos, you'll always have Sears, Piss Jars and Marthas.

This is actual proof Sup Forums has become tumblr.

I have just came back from this movie and it is the same trash DC has been putting out if not worse.

The entire movie wonder woman was wrong only one time, she did as she pleased at every point and the only time she wasn't in the right was when she thought the German was Ares.

Speaking of Ares what exactly was his motivation? He wanted to prove to the gods humans were evil so he showed the ones with the most potential for evil ways to kill? So if I have a garden and give only the roses nutrient enriched soil and water do I say roses are the best plants have to offer?

Ares being the only person arguing for peace in Britain was a move the director thought would be a nice twist but makes absolutely no sense for what purpose would Ares be the one arguing peace?

Back to Diana for a moment the whole only a god can kill a god scene at the end by the movies own admission Wondy is the child of Zeus and Hippolyta making her a Demi-God at best but hey they needed to make it so wonder woman was the only one was capable of killing him somehow right?

Physics seemed optional during the movie and I don't think I saw any blood, the beach should have been red with blood but I only saw minor scratches on the main actors, and again with the battle in the town and with the german leader who was impaled the sword was clean as could be.

The power of love won the day? How exactly was Diana able to kill Ares after all the other gods were unable to and Zeus who was dying when he graced her with life could not defeat him?

You guys talk about batwank but ignore how this entire movie was one slow rub for wonder woman.

>couldn't even get 94% RT despite being bulletproof from criticism due to sjw lynch mobs
>saved anything
If they had made WW a reboot of the DCEU and separated it from the garbage that came before, yeah, absolutely. But it's always going to be tangled up with the other literal shitfest movies. It's just a bright spot in an ugly clusterfuck of cinematic disappointment, like being on the deck of the sinking Titanic but finding a penny on the ground right before you go under.

NolanBats was grounded in semi realism. He sucks and can't do shit. Batfleck is borderline Batgod and makes sense to why he's on the JL. The world of Nolan's Batman movies wouldn't work with a Man in the sky and an Amazon princess.

trips confirm taste

>can't keep secret identity from literally everyone
>can't do detective work, knew about boat by accident
>didn't knew about meta-humans, while Waller did
>didn't had a proper research about Superman and his connections
>beaten Supes only because Supes is too retarded to use Superspeed and heat-vision
>borderline Batgod

Underrated comment.

wow, a comic book movie has plot holes.

shocking.

Yeah, it was pretty mediocre. I guess most of these positive reviews boil down to "it was okay".
Could have been a really nice movie if it was not meant to be just a setup of WW for JL.

Everyone wants to have their own cinematic universes now, I don't think DC is going to pull it off.

How many shared universe films even worked anyway? The old Universal monsters and Godzilla are ones that I can think of.

Good, she's a boring spy character who would only ever star in a boring cliche ridden spy movie. No thanks

>kept it hidden better than Nalon's Batman who had Lucius, Talia, Ra's, Bane, Selina, Robin, and some random faggot.
>builds all his shit
>Knows how to drive the fucking batmobile
>weaponized kryptonite
>Made a god bleed
>Then when on to fight over 2 dozen people at the same time in a matter of minutes while saving his marth...,err I mean Superman's mom
>survived fucking Doomsday

Go home and ignore the warning signs in your other kids Zack

Ares was arguing peace just to make time for the quimical bomb to be made, zeus helped wonder woman at the end of the movie, yah the movie was pg so no blood, those werent real plot wholes if you gonna pretend to be some deep asshole at least do it well.

>MoS does averagely
>Batman's first film and Batman's villains first film flops completely
>'YEAH GUYS, IT'S ALL SUPERMAN'S FAULT'

You're as daft as the DC universe civilians.

Last time I checked, it wasn't superman using guns on someone asking for help, or using kryptonite laced scarecrow style gas so he could beat someone to death.

the first 5 minutes of TDKR are the most important scenes of our generation
future historians will study and give lectures in colleges on how these 5 minutes changed history

>b-but Nolan!
Also
>Lucius, Selina and Robin was allies
>Talia Ra'S and Bane knew only because of his training during youth in LoS.
>builds all his shit
>Knows how to drive the fucking batmobile
>weaponized kryptonite
Just scientist stuff. And everyone can drive batmobile with 20 years of experience.
>Made a god bleed
Because "god" is arrogant retard.

>Then when on to fight over 2 dozen people
>So weak that can't handle few mercenaries without killing them
Also, what if they killed Martha right after he showed up? didn't he thought about it? Maybe stealth mission would be safer? No, them being dumb saved him from failure.

>survived fucking Doomsday
Only because of WW

Everything you've written didn't aspects of Batgod. Being able to overplay Darkseid and White Martians is.

the entire Dark Knight trilogy was a fluke, DC only hired Nolan because every other director in hollywood declined their offer for a Batman reboot, and basicly left him with full creative control because they had no faith in it
they where more eager to create the Superman Returns sequel up until the DVD sales for Batman begins skyrocketed

No it was just Superman being boring and depressing and his villain being annoying and gay. All the best scenes are Batman or Wonder Woman related. Just accept it. Literally anything people have good to say about BvS was Batman related.

>one good movie retroactively makes the previous bad movies good as well
No, it didn't save DC because the foundation is still broken, but it does now have a chance at not being a complete failure. Unfortunately all this will do in the long run is encourage other companies to try and make their own cinematic universe. We'll be dealing with this for years.

Ares was trying to convince Wonder Woman to side with him how could that happen if it all began with him lying to her?

Zeus was killed by the battle with Ares, his final breath allowed him to hide Themyscira so how could he have helped her?

Face issues with the characters and plotline isn't exactly deep but shill harder.

He was following his original plan he didint knew wonder woman was even alive until she showed up in the meeting, his plan made sense.

Also they didint said zeus died i dont remenber that part but the white lighting that didint hurt instead helped ww was obviously intended to reference zeus.

How exactly did the plan make sense?
To be the only one against the war when the war is what he wanted what was he waiting all five years of the war for wonder woman to show up just in case?

To let her live with no attempt to sway her ideals until after she killed the one guy who was going to ensure his plan went through?

He says he wanted her to join him, after telling her she was the only thing that could kill him mind you. When he has the perfect chances, shes bound by those steel walls or when she just suffered an explosion and trevor talks to her he just stood by?

Diana was an insufferable mary sue but Ares gross incompetence is what really won the day.

Yes they were very specific with his last breath he hid Themyscira so the thunderbolts came as a surprise to me as well especially the way Ares had one in his hand look exactly like a thunderbolt Zeus would throw in other media not just a bolt of lightning from the sky it was almost like the boss battle was planned with Zeus in mind but Ares replaced him.

We needed a strong WOMYN to do a man's job.

I don't give a fuck about company war bullshit.

I've seen MoS, BvS and SS. They were all trash. Give it to me straight, Sup Forums, is WW actually good? Or just, "hey this is competent and not completely shit?"

them gains

Ares wanned the war just to humans to destroy themselves thats the whole point about asking ww to join him, to destroy humans.

How can she be a mary sue if he loses his love one and also his mentor.

>To be the only one against the war
If you go back and rewatch the movie, he explicitly says that his "being against the war" was a poison pill because the treaty he was designing couldn't be adhered to long term. Someone would have broken it and war would have broken out again, which is historically precisely what happened. He had no idea Diana existed until she showed up. He had been corrupting mankind via WW1 under the impression there were no other gods. All you need to look at is our actual history to see how WW1 and the consequences of it dictate and alter global foreign policy for the century following it.

Man of Steel 2 was good though

Suicide Squad won the Grammy and there's nothing you can do about it

how is someone who charges across no mans land after there being a big moment of "no man can cross it" an incredibly cheesy moment, and not get a single scratch by guns aiming just about thigh level when straight.

I actually have to thank you for this one I somehow missed that part.

>I actually have to thank you for this one I somehow missed that part.
Happy to help. I missed it the first time I saw it as well.

Shes a literall godess so theres that and also most of soldiers aim to the chest because is the most easy part to hit and thats when his shield was, btw there was blood his wounds healed in the first part of the movie.

DC is pulling it off though. their 4 films have all made big profits even though most are crtical failures. Every other expanded universe but marvel and DC collapsed at the starting line

>The Mummy is going to CRUSH Wonder Woman

No one said crush, just take away some box office sales

It wouldn't fit at all the tone of the trilogy.
It really made a point about being as realistic as possible.

I got burned by Suicide Squad hype and everyone was afraid of calling Ghostbusters 2016 shit because of feminists. Is this movie actually good?

Explain why it's doing better than Ghostbusters then

It was good but I liked suicide squad too so ymmv

Nah they did. Sup Forums especially said this would kill wonder woman's second week

This feels like a monkey paw wish. I wanted the dceu to be better but not because casuals and sjw championed ww

>Ares being the only person arguing for peace in Britain was a move the director thought would be a nice twist but makes absolutely no sense for what purpose would Ares be the one arguing peace?
You're missing the fact that the armistice he was designing is what directly lead to WWII.

Does Sup Forums do anything besides shitpost?

Before WW its most successful movie starred the fresh prince and a woman. Gotta wait for Batgirl for another praised flick.

>is WW actually good?

It's good, but severely overrated. As in, i think a 70% RT consensus would be far more appropriate. The villain is shit, CG is so fucking terrible at times, Gadot is easily the weakest actor compared to Chris Pine, Robin Wright and Connie Nielsen.

Wonder Woman's first movie was great.

Now, do something else with her.

Oh right, you can't. You can't because Wonder Woman's only real story that anyone knows of is her origin story. Unless you want to get into 60's pulp involving aliens and shit, then there's no other real place to take her. I don't even want to know what they're going to do in World War 2 to differentiate her from Cap.