Jasper from Steven Universe

Will she come back before this year ends?

Also, no announcement, no rule being broke.

I hope not.

If you're searching the lines for a point, well, you've probably missed it. There was never anything there in the first place.

Biased shitmod becomes more lazy with each hiatus. Now he won't even use his copypasta but straight up sends us to /trash/.
I feel like talking to these faggots on IRC won't change a thing anymore. So how do we reach Hiro about this and make him get rid of all these incompetent dicks at once?

Anyway before you sad sacks ban me for off-topic: Will Jasper return before the end of the year? Probably not, but I feel like there's a good chance she will return eventually.

She's a dog with AIDS

>It's another dozen SU threads episode
>hide thread

>Literally two threads in the entire catalog
>Dozen
Sensitive boy.

>make a wish kid said rebecca wants to give her a redemption arc but couldn't talk about it because it's considered spoilers
>jasper's va is still around
>rose didn't kill pink diamond meaning jasper's actions and beliefs have been misguided
>will be a dlc character in save the light
>that foreshadowing in gem hunt where steven is theorizing that recently corrupted gems might be able to revert back to their original forms if they can remember who they used to be
Is season 6 happening this year? Because that's when she's coming back. She is basically vegeta and yd is frieza at this point.

Rebecca is such a sweetheart, jesus christ
She gets a lot of shit but from what I've seen she has an angelic voice and a big heart.

I hope so

She only gets shit on for being a Jew and being too much of a pushover with her writers and storyboarders from what I've seen, I don't know why anyone would have a problem with her when she's so nice and smart and talented

>will be a dlc character in save the light
do you have a single source to back that up

she will, she deffinitely will

I think she'll return, but her returning means Steven is going to be able to heal all corrupted gems which would be a huge change in the status quo - return of the crystal gem army. I can't see that happening until very late in the series but who knows, SU's plot progression is very unpredictable. I do think she'll be the first to get uncorrupted though.

He already brought someone back to life, I don't think corruption will be too hard

maybe, maybe not

Jasper was corrupted in a different way than all the other gems, there might be something different about it because of how she got it

Jasper's dead forever, if you're lucky she might have a non-speaking cameo in the final episode

Jasper is already one of the coolest and most compelling characters in SU imo, but I think there are still tons of paths they could take her development and allow her to grow if they wanted to, especially after recent revelations regarding Rose and the Diamonds. Her return could make Lapis interesting again too.

As a jasperfag myself... I don't think we'll ever see her again

Kek
So we were trashed huh?

Make a general and see for your self

The Trial all but confirmed Jaspdemption.

It was me, Blue, I shattered Pink Diamond!

better than the dozens of "say something nice to her" threads
capeshit movie threads.

Yes.
...at least I'd like to believe so.

*cough*

That doesn't explain why Bismuth was naked.

Yeah and this time the mod didn't even bother to post his copypasta anymore, but just ban us without a heads up.

This. Jasper is the character o want to see return the most. Beta and earthlings solidified her as the most compelling character in the show

Jasper and Pearl haven't interacted yet despite all their similarities. They're holding out for endgame Jaspearl.

She was there to abort babies, not meet the president.

Stiffen up the animation and add repeating frames.

still too many.

>Thousands of naked Jaspers running into battle
>Nudist Bismuth punches the shit outta Lapis.