ITT: Mediocre and Forgettable Cartooons

>Samurai Jack: It's episodic nature really hurt the quality of the show

>Steven Universe: It's nothing but 11 minute SJW propaganda videos

>The Loud House: Generic Plot, generic characters, it's episodic to the max with no linear continuity, it has mean spirited, juvenile humor and poop and fart jokes

>Star vs The Forces of Evil: It's pplot moves obnoxiously slow and the jokes aren't that funny

OP used Flame War!

this thread's mediocre and forgettable

ITT mediocre and forgettable posts

>Samurai Jack: It's episodic nature really hurt the quality of the show
But the one series that wasn't episodic was quite possibly the worst.

Yeah Samurai Jack is nothing but generic fight scenes, the original show could have had a linear plotline like Gargoyles, Xiaolin Showdown and Avatar

All of this is correct except for Jack.

I was actually about to make a thread about how I always thought that samurai jack was boring, even as an actual child watching it. And people wonder why it was cancelled 10 years later through rose-tinted glasses that forgets that it was boring as fuck and used slow pans and repeated animations to extend a 10 minute cartoon into a 25 minute snooze-fest.
At least all the manchildred who never grew up got their edgy ending they always wanted. On adult swim, of course, because no child in 2017 would actually watch this shit.

>Star vs The Forces of Evil: It's pplot moves obnoxiously slow
Compared to what? SU, where it's taken like four season for the BBEG to even know the protag exists?

Jokes on you, fag, I only ever started watching Samurai Jack this year. I'm not suffering from nostalgia, just shit taste!

>Star vs The Forces of Evil: It's pplot moves obnoxiously slow and the jokes aren't that funny

I agree with this 100%. I don't understand the love for this show at all.

>series
Britfag leave

Anything that has deep lore or an ongoing lot will grab people especially on Sup Forums

>two minute long fight scene
>jack says like less than 10 words and jumps away
>slow pan to hundreds of enemies waiting behind him
>recycled animation of enemies running after jack plays for another minute
>rinse, repeat

Don't you fucking bully me

I nonironically think all of those shows are garbage and The Legend of Korra is much better.

Action & LGBT representation, plus Book 2 had excellent Buddha parallels

>93052440
>93052043
Fuck, this thread reeks of Sup Forumsabbies going stupid for (you)s

>Miraculous Ladybug: Every episode of it has the same boring action plot.

>OP will never have anyone give him 11 minutes of SJW indoctrination
And by that I mean he will never have sexual congress with a woman

I love this image. It looks out of a theatrical films.

you tried