Champion Story Time

Hello fellow 4channers.
Time for you second favorite comic of the month, Champion #9!

Legs

>Champion #9!
>#
>9
lasted longer than I thought

The team.

Mexican.

Isn't in the 20k range now, though?
Plus, Marvel has shown the cancellation threshold for these guys is much lower than usual.

To be fair most of there books are at cancellation numbers

Get it?
Cyclops is an old fucking man!

Remember back to good comic?
Marvel remembers.

Viv gives herself huge boobs.

Viv info dumps on a cab driver.

Kill me

>Champions watching Avatar

I wanna see Kamala strung out on cactus juice.

Oh look.
Its a person

Reminder that Vision grounded Viv last issue.

A new hero appears!
I think!
I don't know who this is!

Seinfeld is GOAT, you faggots.

Shit, given that Bendis writes everyone like an old jewish man, Miles should be a huge Seinfeldfag.

Everyone loves the Champions!

>Flintstones Ends
>But this lives on.

Truly there is no justice, just us.

don't hate it so far. I'm sure that will change.

R.F.I.D.!
Waid is hip on the new tech kids are using now days!

>Nova ended today.
you mean JUST us.

Look at the sales trend for this. How much longer do you really think it'll be around? I give 4 more issues.

Remember Champions 1?
With the human trafficking Joker rip off?
He was but a pawn!

>Hispanic
>inherited power
>colored bug

subtle

It sucks because the line up is dynamite.In the hands of a different writer it would be a really fun book.

That'll just open up Waid for another shitty book to go with the Legacy relaunch.

Whenever you jump through a window, make sure you push your face forward and move you hands as far behind your back as possible. For safety!

Joker rip off? Isn't joker itself a rip off from the man who smiles?

This guys has thought of everything!

I think the roster is pure trash, so I wasn't surprised at how quickly this tanked.

And so ends the heroic valor of the Red Locust.

Booby trapped iPads/

Hold on, why is this guy who has acess to goons using kids to make his drugs?

Is that cab driver sick, drunk or just suffering from tumblr nose?

Reminds me of that time on September 11th when Harley made a 3DS patch that caused them to blow up.

Only in appearance, they act completely differently.

They're not going to drop the flagship series.
This is the face of Marvel comics. Future generations will look back on this gathering of legends like we look back on the Avengers or Justice League.

OP, you should know I hate you.

Stealing evidence is illegal.

El ChapulĂ­n Colorado!

No contaban con su astucia xD

Eisner nominated Squirrel Girl reference!

HOLY FUCK SHE'S STACKED

Original the character.
Donut steele.

Can't wait for her to join Great Lakes Avengers.

The father could just bang another girl.

Aside from Miles, I agree. Love the roster, HATE everything else. This book is the epitome of wasted opportunities.

Holy fuck that's what I was reminded of, good lord I can't stop laughing at this shit now.

I am 99% sure that that style of pyramid was never built in any part of the US.

Taking bets of the two of them becoming in Lesbians?

>Vision: Viv, I thought you were grounded?

They had Avatar on Earth 1610? Cool

You know where to address the fan mail, Sup Forums!

>seeking joy inside memories was not one of them

Until next month.
#Marvelchampions

Kudos to Waid for bringing up something good and recent enough to not be "fellow kids" tier.

>Dear Waid
>Please stop.
>From Sup Forums

(Note: I'm not a big reader fan and I'm just looking for curiosity sake)
Wasn't the reason the pink girl went after the bug girl was because of the cap thing and when she does meet her she doesn't bring it up? Again I'm not familiar with this and I'm just passing by but I would like to know whether I'm just missing some context or just reading this wrong

Miles is fine, its just that Bendis writes him like shit(along with everyone else, but Mile's suffers the most due to being a creator's pet). He was pretty fun in Ms. Marvel.

Vision and Champions Viv are two different characters at this point.

Holy shit, isn't this pretty much Aztek?

That applies to everyone in this book.

Well, that completely failed to follow up on Viv being grounded, nor was it the promised story about her having removed her emotions.

Except for the memory of her crush that she played over and over?

wait, what happened to that? Was there an issue I missed because I remember the last one ending in her getting locked down

Flintstones was always meant to be 12 issues.

>Was there an issue I missed
Nope.

Nah, at most you have the terraced mounds that were part of the plains tribes or the mountain side villages in the western states.

What a bunch of revisionist SJW garbage.

And makes ot hard to build a case when it comes to the money trail, when they are missing the money.

This book is shit with continuity even between immediately subsequent issues. Remember that time there were Atlanteans? Never mentioned again. Remember that super inclusive small town with the racist sherriff that was going to have a full blown race riot? Completely ignored in the next issue because paintballing.

This book is disjointed as fuck. The Freelancers were the only thing that carried over across multiple issues.

It was still snubbed by the Eisners, when shit like Mockingbird gets a best new series nom.

Holy shit she's cute.

10/10 waifu material.

So she's like Moon Knight, except she protects those who travel by day.

Which is... I guess exactly like every other superhero.

Yeah, I'll ship it.

Show when is the brown titty monster gonna be fucked up and Viv will follow her mama steps and phase a dudes heart out of their chest?

Cept that was interesting because they built a city to fuck with people.

>before SoCal was claimed by the US
>protected nomadic tribes and vulnerable travellers
Shitty story supporting open borders and illegal immigration incoming.

Very True. Miles is still bland and useless though.

Lo sospeche desde un principio.

True. I hate how that series was cancelled before its time. They set up some cool plot threads.

man the Freelancers just make me think bad writers always seem to accidentally come up with a more interesting concept they just squander
I mean it's a diverse group with some interesting powers and some personality with questionable morals. A good writers could make a really interesting series with these in the center but instead they're the mustache twirling evil muscle of the Donald Trump Consortium

>TRANQUILZADE
what the fuck???!!! Do not they have editors, someone that speak spanish in the office...or google translator?

Also Mexico had it all first way before the US. But hey history and all that.

Be a cool place to settle a few C and D listers for DC. All dealing with saving people from the madness.

>The Muslim girl doesn't like the show with a Jewish lead actor

What did Waid mean by this?

so...DC has an hispanic Blue Beetle and Marvel has a hispanic Red Locust...mmm

Also protected vulnerable travellers? one of the reasons for the aztecs almost disappearing was because of the constant war between tribes, they did not protect travelers, maybe Spaniards but that was because they tought they were gods first.

I'd no lie read a Freelqncers ongoing. They're shamelessly corporate, give zero fucks, use their powers to mess with people for kicks and take bets on bumfights. They're the kind of mono-dimensional mustache twirling turbo villains that make a Captain Planet villain look genuinely nuanced by comparison.

More comics should be like that.

> Avatar

Huh I forgot that movie exists at times.

Wrong Avatar.
Its the one with the sequel that I fap to at least once a week.

Looking kinda gay there, Sam.

>Aztecs protected nomad tribes
>Same Aztecs who pillaged and sacrificed their neighbors
>Aztec pyramids in North America

Yea its something similar that has come up in my education as a TV writer. One season complete series vs something with open ended threads for multiple seasons that are most the time an unsure gamble if they'll be a actual thing.

I actually dropped this at around the issue they had a crossover with Gwenpool. Has anything interesting happened?

There is a 67.9% probability they will end up lesbians.
There is a 96.9% probability that when Hanktron finds out about her he'll defragment her mainframe.

Jaime didn't get it from his family, but good catch. Did Waid ever write him?

>Miles is fine
So sick of this meme.
>its just that Bendis writes him like shit(along with everyone else
So he's shit basically in all of his appearances except for one, and that makes him "fine" to you?

They made another latin character that doesn`t know how to speak spanish but still tries.

Why does Kamala have Fathom lips?