Hey guys, got a would you rather

hey guys, got a would you rather.
Would you rather have fairly powerful telekinesis, fairly powerful, could easily lift a tract trailer, with great dexterity. Or super speed? I'm not talking full speedforce but quicksilver maybe?

TK

Quicksilver's timeperception makes it hell

Superspeed

With no drawbacks, and full control of the powers? I'd go with speed. Even if I can't run back/forward in time or go lightspeed, I think doing things fast or covering great distances in an instant is pretty cool.

Also, why do I feel like this is a thinly veiled "would you like lazy guy powers (not moving, stuff moves with my mind) vs. active person powers (I still do what I normally do, but fast)?"

I'm torn, I'm a food delivery guy so I'm always wondering what would be best for my job.

And I always figured that TK would keep you in shape, I mean hell every hero or villain with it just about is ripped, heck magneto has abs at like 76

TK.
If it's not Speedforce it's not worthy my time.

Telekinesis. Maybe if I practice a bit I can learn how to fly?

Not a bad Idea, I had this thing I used to do with my buddy, think of all the possibly, if obscure, potential uses for TK

Things like cooking a turkey to handily always staying clean

Oh this brings up something else, whats the most inventive thing you can thing to do with telekinesis?

Be in a band with me playing every instrument at once.

Hands free masturbation of strangers

Thats actually a pretty good one

I've thought of that one, the hilarious facial expressions though

Can you improve these powers through training and/or practice?

TK air, rub it together until it's full of static, and viola, LIGHTNING

Yea sure. start off being able to glide a coin around your hand, after X amount of practice get several of them twisting around your fingers or something. or lift bigger and bigger things.

>I've thought of that one
HMMMMM

How about insurance scams, control a car to hit yours or you. Have things in stores fall on you. Use TK to cushion the blow so you get a little hurt but not to bad.

nice! maybe slow the molecules till they freeze or vibrate fireballs

I'm thinking yes, but I feel like it might be easier to break into places or float valuables directly towards you

OR if you go with the speed you could run from person to person and steal a dollar or two from each wallet so as not to make much a disturbance but that would add up

I think knowing the extent of the range of TK is important. Can you do things in rooms you're watching through surveillance? Or is there a limited radius?

Yea, it would but I don't know any fencers.They always gloss over it in stories...especially comics. You have to know someone that can sell the goods. And it doesn't matter if you're using powers or not it's still stolen goods, so you're not going to get full price unless you still something really valuable which just draws more attention to you. You can't just "TK" criminal connections.

I think line of sight or within 100 feet or something seems fair
ahh then maybe....hmm...This is a tough one, but I know getting into court cases over and over would get suspicious

>but I know getting into court cases over and over would get suspicious

Become a realtor and sell houses but then fake hauntings forcing them to move. There's no way you can prove haunting.

Thats a better idea if you can make money off it sure
You could go legit, work for a company that moves big shit, or a surgeon working on things too small for any tool.