Samurai Jack End - Meaning of Ladybugs

Asian traditions hold to the belief that if caught and then released, the Ladybug will faithfully fly to your true love and whisper your name in his/her ear. Upon hearing the Ladybug’s message your true love will hurry his/her way to your side.

symbolic-meanings.com/2007/11/13/brief-symbolic-meaning-of-the-ladybug/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XRYyWK7R!QMv5fx5pFD1xLnZIrGcyDt00YGj6h2d_fsz-IuHWOt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah fuck that give me more r63 JohnnyJack lewds.

FOOLISH SAMURAI

>Rule 63
Dropped

I just need more R63 Jack...damn.

Make it a r63 Samurai Jack thread them.

Done

Bless you user. I only have like...one or two pics.

Guess I lied, I have a few more.

Genndy truly is the God of animation.

faggot

have another

But...... she disappeared........

Or does it mean her spirit exists somewhere in the past

Nice.

Last one I have, sadly.

Any of her as a ghost?

Jacks culture believe in reincarnation, past lives and such..

Punished Jacqueline is better than punished jack

Right? We need more of this, but I don't know where to get it, unfortunately.

How hairy is her bush and armpits?

So.... there's a possible happy outcome.

Source please? This looks amazing, Is the same artist as OP?

yea it is, I saw this thread and wanted to join in on the fun.

Is it your art?

yup

Good work user.
Got any gallery or tumblr that we can check out? Also Would you be up for a r63 Scaramanche?

So and I both

Anybody has saved all that discussion and idea for a rule 63 episode with Jack and the Scotman?

It had something to do with a sultan.

Would Jack and Ashi's relationship differ greatly if Jack were a woman?

I was just about to bring up that topic.

>Jack is walking in an arid and tropical country
>He heard rumors of a powerful sorcerer king on this distant land, that might be able to send him back to the past
>He enters the exotic city, capital of the king sorcerer, with a mix of Indian/Turk architeture. In the center of the city, there is a enormous stronghold where the monarch lives. He hears stories of missing heroes across the land
>Jack them meets the Sorcerer King, a really tall alien/tiger-man or whatever, He welcomes Jack and make a promise of helping him in any way that he needs.
>As Jack enter the palace and the gates are closed, a tiny hooded figure is too late to warm Jack.

>Inside the building, the king offer Jack food, dancers and music. Jack can't stop but but notice the volumptous Slave Girls of the Harem. The king starts a friendly conversation with Jack, while he is slowly overwhelmed by the scent of the incenses, and enters into a trance.
>The slave girls take him away to the bath houses, where they strip him, take his sword away and bathe him in the middle of mystical chants.
>Jack's body start to change, once more taking the shape of a woman like in his time facing Leprechauns, but this time even more volumptous. The slave girls mock him saying that The Sorcerer King has been doing it to the mightiest warriors, in other to have a powerful Harem that will grant him powerful descendants. Jack can't do anything as he gets slowly transformed.

Fades to Black

>Suddenly a sound, someone knocked out the guards outside of the baths
>A tiny hooded figure tell the girls to fuck off, because she is taking Jack, they obviously refuse and a fight starts, turns out that the Harem are still fearsome combatants.
>Tiny figure manages to catch girl Jack and carry her throuth the window, where they jump the roofs until they leave their enemies behind. Fem Jack is starting to recover and asks who is the girl that saved him,
>It's the Scotsman.

1/2

You did good user.

>Scotman tells his side of the story
>He and a group of his fellas were visiting this land, trying to discover what is happening with all the disappearing adventurers
>They get invited by the Sorcerer for a meal in their honor
>While his friends are hypnotised, Scotman is mostly uneffected by the magic incenses, he thinks that it smells. Instead, he goes along with them because he is drunk as fuck.
>In the baths he and his mates are transformed into women, and he barely escapes from the palace in time.

>Now he and Jack must invade the stronghold, disguise themselves among the Harem girls, and find their swords without being noticed by the Sorcerer, or his army of lewd and deadly transformed warriors.
>For the climactic fight, they should split up.
>One holds off the Sorcerer and his battle harem, the other jumps into the spring to destroy the source of the magic.
>The being that's taken everyone's manhood should either be a magical living container or the spring contains a magical guardian that tries to lull victims back under control through pleasure if they fight back.
>Possible ending with Sorcerer suffering a karmic fate, and turning into an ugly chick.

Rule 63 jack would be best girl

my tumblr is full of crack gay ships so i don't know if it's the right blog for you. thanks though.
I'm not really into that character either sorry

thanks user

I disagree.

I think the biggest shock I've gotten from finally going into a samurai bravo thread is that candycandy also goes here.

Which shouldn't be surprising since they pretty much fuel the entire fanbase, but still.

Male Ashi and Fem Jack are so hot.

i mostly come to Sup Forums for news but yea sometimes drawfag for threads
they are~

Are you okay with drawing any kind of nsfw artwork?

Well, that ladybug is screwed then...

This is a really good Jenny.

This ship's ridiculous but great job on these:

Who knows, if reincarnation exists in Jack's universe, maybe she had a past life.

Of course that could just be me thinking of happier resolutions.

>rule 63
>Erected
Ftfy.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't like how they give male Ashi a noh mask still. Make it some sort of oni mask instead.

Drawing nsfw thing is pretty rare for me. I gotta get in the mood for that. But i can do suggestive lewd stuff.

I take it you'd be more receptive towards making tasteful nude than full on smut.

What about maid Jack, inspired on that episode where he lost his memory and worked in a boat?

Reminder that Jack is history's greatest monster.

Kill yourself.

Tasteful lewds are awesome imo.

So far all these are all amazing, is there an artist in here that wants to link their tumblrs? I'll start looking if so, cause fuck yes, thanks for hooking me up.

Here ya go.

you've hit the bull's eye. but there are sometimes where i do smut but it's not very often.

thanks, i would link my tumblr but

Ah, I was wondering if that was you/same poster, but alright, fair enough. Nice art anyways, will appreciate from a distance.

Amazing, thank you.

How would you feel about drawing Jacqueline showering either in silhouette or have her privates obscured.

I can totally see this as a legit episode. Great story user!

bump

You know, I might draw something related to this later.

What exactly woud you like to see?

I love your stle, good work.

Jacqueline and the Scotslass trying on their harem disguises with Scotslass picking at her thong?

Okay, here goes more sugestions, more interesting/cute than lewd.

>R63 Jack and R63 Da Samurai

>r63 Guardian

>gangster style R63 Jack, maybe with gangster Ashi too

>Oldlady Scotgirl with giant sons, or maybe R63

>Scotgirl and her husband (a humble nerd-like pacifist like Octus)

>child Jackie and child Ashi

>Imakandi

Jackie nervously trying to conceal her body from view after her disguise is torn to shreds during battle.

I feel like the size contrast would be more fun if Scotswoman's kids were still a ton of daughters.

Put her in leia's slave outfit

10/10

The hero Sup Forums needs.

63ed Da Samoorai already exists.

Here's some additional scenes for this idea I brought up last time.

>As luck would have it, the only path to the vault where the former warriors' weapons are stored is through the harem's bathing chamber
>Jacqueline and the Scotslass must make their way through the steamy springs full of sultry naked women.

>or have Jack being forced to massage another woman in order to prevent his cover from being blown
>As you'd expect, her modesty makes it difficult for her to touch the more intimate parts of the female body.

Jacklyn or the Scotsgirl's reaction upon their mystical sex change

Which gal did you have in mind?

I feel like the prompt keeps better the tone of the show, while this one is more of the lewd fanfic side.

It'd still be believable if they didn't actually show the tits or pussies onscreen. However, asses might be fair game.

Jacky

This is wrong in many ways.

Care to explain why?

Anybody has saved Frost's new designs for r63 Jack?

Can I request rule 63 Jack and Jonnhy (or maybe scotman) dressed in modern comfy winter/fall clothes?

Is this it?

Yes! There was also another one.

>50 years have passed
>and yet I have not shaved

There needs to be more 63'd/TG'd Da Samoorai

Link it because I like crack gay ships

I honestly wish this was the story for r63 jack and scotsman instead of the stupid leprechaun shit.

C2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com

>my eyes have seen the light

Holy shit user, your art is so good.

You were trying to hide Jack in a slave outfit from us all this time, tsk, how rude.

Absolutely incredible.

Spoonfeed me and tell me where to download the final season of Samurai Jack, I just finished the first 4 seasons.

You poor soul, you.

Fuck, I only have links to like...two episodes, a few of mine that I had got taken down.

Here, user, this subreddit has good search results, go and find the shit on the MEGA subreddit, they have the good stuff there. I would link you a lot of stuff, but Sup Forums keeps detecting my post as spam.

In the meantime, here's episode 1, my other links have gotten taken down from the season.

mega.nz/#!XRYyWK7R!QMv5fx5pFD1xLnZIrGcyDt00YGj6h2d_fsz-IuHWOt8

This....is .....amazing....never thought that my prompt would have such amazing art.

Thanks.

My bad, the subreddit is called megalinks. But yeah, it's all there on the MEGAlinks subreddit with a lot of keys so they don't get taken down too quickly, that's where I got all my season 5 episodes.

Thanks mate.

You don't see anything wrong with her boobs getting flattened into floppy pancakes spilling out both the top and bottom of her wrapping? Like ignore the actual physical ability to do that, why the fuck would Jack do that to herself?

I think they meant the maidJack, which he never finished.

And never will.

Who'd be a fitting voice for a female Jack?

Cree Summer because she's already the female Phil LaMarr.