We Sup Forums now?

We Sup Forums now?

Well, that does fit the outdated comics jokes that people will get in the future.

What suit is this.

The one he is currently wearing in Spider-Man and Deadpool by Joe Kelly

What's up with his weird little feet?

ngl thought this was a panel from Superior

Did he wind up designing his own version of the first Superior suit?

That doesn't make sense. You can't regenerate from suffocating. It's one of the ways to kill Wolverine. Ugh it's actually frustrating how inconsistent comics are sometimes. I know I should let it go but the 'tism never stops

That limitation solely applies to Wolverinw.

Deadpool's regeneration is so potent that it's essentially magic, and for a while when he was cursed by Thanos with deathlessness, it basically was.

Deadpool has survived being pulverized by an enraged Hulk so hard that he virtually vaporized, during Suicide Kings when he planted nukes across populated areas to force Banner to kill him.

He survived being completely frozen solid by Dark Iceman from the universe where Apocalypse won, where he was then shattered into a million tiny pieces and dusted. They scooped some of the bloody shards into a sack and he healed from it.

If decapitated, deadpool will regrow his head and retain all his memories. He's ended up fighting a pile of his severed limbs-including a head- that grew back together into an evil twin.

He was completely vaporized by Thor'a lightning and healed back from a pile of ash along with madcap

Deadpool''s healing factor violates conservation of mass and energy. When in Xforce, he healed through Famine''s wasting effect and even GAINED mass through the effect, which allowed him to cut off his own flesh and force feed it to Archangel to save his life.

Wade's healing factor is so unbelievably beyond Wolverine's it's not even funny.

In the current teamup book, he was on a time limit when he killed himself and went to Limbo to rescue spiderman because despite Shiklah''s best efforts she couldn't keep his body dead more than a few minutes.

He's had several massive power boosts in recent years, probably in part to his popularity and also to differentiate him from other guys that have a healing factor

TL;DR: suffocating doesn't kill wade, and since Itsy Bitsy has the full power sets of both Spiderman and Deadpool and no compunctions about killing she's a huge threat

Fucking Marvel.

Everybody knows erasing someone that powerful is beyond Shenron's power.

>Peter actually considers it for a moment before remembering that the Dragon Balls aren't real

kek

Please. Kyle Rayner had that down in the 90s. Hell, Hulk beat all you Jojo memesters.

>since Itsy Bitsy has the full power sets of both Spiderman and Deadpool

Wait wait wait! I thought Deadpool's healing factor was so potent that it had one major drawback. Wouldn't she need Cancer in order to keep from turning into a giant tumor herself?

Yes, but we know litle about Itsy-Bitsy before they created her.
Maybe she had cancer, or maybe they replicated the cancer along with Deadpool's powers.

I think he was just annoyed that Wade suggested it.

It's normally the other way around, the only thing that saved Wade from the cancer was his regen and now he is just constantly orbiting dying, but you know how comics are.

is that Peter?

if one was actually immortal or had a healing factor
would suffocating work?
because in my head, it seems like, one couldn't suffocate an immortal/healing factor person because even their brain would come back from the point where it loses all oxygen, (if it ever gets to that point) so they'd just be starving for air really

actually, she probably doesn't have much Ki, which is all that Shenron cares about.

really depends how their healing factor works exactly and its potency

suffocation = brain damage primarily, so can they heal from brain injuries? can they regenerate a brain from scratch if the whole thing dies?

if not, that's when suffocation is a valid strategy

but if they have cells that can come back to life or "heal" their way out of oxygen requirements or if they can just regenerate their head or anything like that, probably not

Normal healing factors (wolverine): Yes
Deadpool: No

> didn't think of settling down and pumping her full of babies
Tsk tsk tsk. It's the best case scenario

Peter now uses a spock suit instead of the black one , when he wants to turn up the edge

>brain damage primarily, so can they heal from brain injuries? can they regenerate a brain from scratch if the whole thing dies

They played with this in that one Wolverine run with the super virus guy who just wanted regen powers to save himself. I think he assumed the mind wasn't anchored to the meaty brain for people with healing factors.

hmm.
thanks user for this insight

>now

I mean, if you could keep them consistently suffocated, say, keep their body in a closed off oxygen-less area, then they'd just regenerate and die again repeatedly so I guess.

>It's normally the other way around
It's a bit of both. His cancer keeps his healing in check, and his healing keeps his cancer in check.

It came up explicitly during the Skrull invasion, when they tried to make Skrulls with Deadpools healing factor.

LOL