Why doe he allow himself to get bullied?

Why doe he allow himself to get bullied?

He acts like he can't be arsed to care about it too much as long as it's with people he knows.

And he made a lot of money from it. So it's his win in the end.

Anyone that follows the less edited talks of them knows that he also dishes out some pain. He's just not as clever to come up with them, but he'll shit on them, specially Steve.

>but he'll shit on them, specially Steve.
Some of the best bits from the Xfm Radio show was him shitting on Steve

He doesn't see it as bullying.

You'd think he'd have it in for Ricky more.

He does, but he actually has to watch himself around Ricky because Ricky has the power to get Karl's ass booted off the show (Steve kind of does too, but Ricky is more likely to do so after one or two particularly cruel/good jabs).

Think he'd have done that?

With all that he dishes out you'd think he'd be prepared for or a snide comeback or two.

Ricky isn't really smart as he likes to think he is.
He's a pretentious twat.

He knows, when he's on the show he's playing the part that gets the most out of Karl. He has average intelligence, Steve is the clever one. Steve once or twice picks fun at Ricky when he gets something wrong but usually he lets it slide because it's funnier just to get Karl reacting.

Did you see how quickly Ricky reacted when Karl brought up his cat? I'd believe Ricky has a hair trigger.

>Stephen actually agreeing with Karl in disliking Ricky's cat

ITT: People who don't know what banter is

because its clear from the first episode that ricky is just an asshole
sure karl is dumb but we like karl, who likes ricky?

WHO THE FUCK'S CLIVE WARREN?

Britbongs thinks its impressive to treat everyone like shit instead of pathetic.

>OH I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE!!!
Ricky Gervais talks a big game and he's always quick to heckle or call someone a cunt or a moron for not agreeing with whatever his stupid political or cultural point of the day is, but the moment you turn any of that back on him he loses his shit.

They're probably right.

>steve and karl got into too much banter
>they dont even professionally acknowledge each other anymore

I think they still keep in contact once in a while. It's Ricky that Karl isn't in a hurry to talk with.

>who likes ricky?
I do.
I'm the Ricky of my own group of friends. If it weren't for Ricky, who would get shit done? Karl needs someone to bounce off of, and Steve is too passive to run the show.

And you know how infectious his laugh is.

>your friends probably hate you
You're probably right. They haven't found someone to replace me yet, so I'm in the clear until then.

Ricky sounds like a little pussy.

You're not Ricky, you're just an asshole. I feel like he'd agree with me.

The point of Ricky is that he's a stirrer.

No, the point of Ricky is that he can get Karl going. He and Steve are equals.

Well, they were.

Oranges don't have a backbone.

>Karl will never do anything else ever again

I'm paraphrasing Steve.

He's got a new Netflix show.

>If it weren't for Ricky, who would get shit done?
THE NON RICKYS YOU RESPONSIBILITY HOGGING GROWTH STUNTER

Cleaned the gutters the other day.

What? Since when? Don't bullshit me.

>That one XFM Radio bit where Karl shat on Steve so hard, a fight nearly broke out

It's called the Moaning of Life.

Motherfucking that shit ain't new i watched it all ages ago.

I'm not sure how the thing you got out of my post is that I'm apparently saying that I am LITERALLY Ricky Gervais.

In any case, I think you and most people here are too busy hating him on principle because you don't like the way he acts towards Karl, to the point where it undermines your understanding of his purpose in the show.

Also, don't try to deduce what's going on with their friendship just from Twitter. Karl at least has gone on record to say that they prefer to be friends offline.

I literally explained why the other two wouldn't be able to hold the show on their own in that same post, you bitchy baby rattle retard.

assumptions assumptions assumptions
ASSUMPTIONS ASSUMPTIONS ASSUMPTIONS
AHHHH
MR ASSUMPTION I PRESUME?
WELCOME BACK TO THE PRESUPPOSITION