How the fuck did they make him MORE edgy?

How the fuck did they make him MORE edgy?

Whoa whoa whoa. Nemesis is on Injustice? Or on the DC Universe, for that matter?

>blizzard did it

Fuck off overwatch faggot

it would help if you told us who the fuck that is

>Nice to BEAT ya

he's cocky + edgy + jokery

Red Hood with injustice 2 gear drop I think

so Injustice 2 is dumb, is what you're saying

Should've used Jensen Ackles for his voice.

damn shame tbqh

This is exactly what the teenagers clamoring for him since 2013 wanted, though.

Ackles is so perfect for the role, and I'd believe he could pull it off in live action too. It sucks he hasn't been able to reprise the role.

they made him KKK?

How the fuck is that edgy? People on this board praise the punisher but this fuck thinks anything red hood has ever done is edgy, i'll never understand buzzwords

Oh. For a second I thought that was Overwatch.

A white gold color palette?
What the fuck are you all talking about?

An overly edgy character, you dimwit.

Call me an idiot, but somehow, white and golden fit Jason, too.

Because jason todd was once a child. Children grow up, become teenagers. Teenagers grow up rebellious aka edgy. Jason todd became known for his violent outbursts during his time as a teenage robin. No matter how old he gets, that is all he will be: an edgy teenager with a grimdark past and batman skills.

Punisher was conceived as an adult. Leapt outta mom's vagina legal to buy booze. His childhood irrelevant to who his character is. So his decisions and actions no matter how edgy will always be seen as respectable decisions a grown man just has by default

Wow what fucking retarded logic, also you've clearly never read a red hood comic. Do yourself a favor and stop posting horseshit.

Red Hood is just a fucking retarded idea alright

I dont get why people like him Jason should have stayed dead the fucking FANS even voted for it.

but its capeshit no one stays dead nothing ends

He's the fun kind of edgy, while Damien is the really obnoxious kind.

Boon's eyebrows can do anything

Still not as edgey as injustice Damian

Lol nignog. While i do not deny not being familiar with jason todd's other comic book adventures, you need to realize that the impressions of secondaries to a particular character is the very condensed essence of who they are. That is how they are seen and will be seen in every other form of media.

Red hood will always be the grim angsty gun-toting bat family rebel. He'll have to do something extraordinarily heroic or turn gay to make the masses change their image of him

>Red hood will always be the grim angsty gun-toting bat family rebel. He'll have to do something extraordinarily heroic or turn gay to make the masses change their image of him

Or people could simply pick his critically acclaimed new series.

Jason should never have died. There was literally one faggot who spammed that line and spent something like the equivalent of 350 dollars in today's money dialing the 'kill Jason' line over and over again and even then it just barely won over 'save Jason'.

tl;dr nuh muh fags have always been terrible.

Is he even supposed to be seen as edgy? He acts like a fucking "my dad is a lawyer" guy.

Tell me one reason why Red Hood needs to exist

It's critically-acclaimed for the PATRICIANS. The masses aka secondaries aren't comprised of people with taste or have the dedication to follow a disgraced former Batman sidekick's new adventures unless the series deals with or can relate to their normie pleb-tier issues.

Face it. The bitches who pretend to know better about a character controls the reins of where that character will head and be treated, not the passionate ones.

no character needs to exist. Batman doesn't NEED to exist.

Anyways I'm talking about Jason Todd as Robin, not the Red Hood.

Jason should remain dead

Your changing the subject since you cant give a good reason as why Red hood should exist

Jasons a dumb cunt who if he listened to batman none of that shit would have happened

To reveal Bruce's failures by letting the Joker live.

Not the guy you're talking to but i thought it was pretty important for Batman to have to explain his no-kill rule and how far he'd go to enforce it.

Even so, it didn't really change much of Batman's character development. So yeah, jason's resurrection makes for a good storyline, but still feels optional in the grand scheme of things. It was his death that made a bigger impact.

>t. the faggot who spent 350 dollars to kill Jason Todd and is salty he's alive again

He seems pretty standard fare, to be honest.

Ok idiot.

Idiot

He looks like he belongs on Deathstroke's new team.

Has he and Deathstroke ever had any meaningful interactions?

Cause people like him, they like the odea of an ex-protégé coming back from the dead and taking a third path to fighting crime.

Yes, in some awful run before the current one od Dearhstroke.

It must been an edgelord showoff for the ages.
>psssh nothin personell kid
>heh you missed old man but i wont
>nice try kid

Go read it. It was fun in a silly way. Not edgy, just absurd. It has Jason doing whatever he likes and Slade not getting whar's going on with him.

Why is his costume black and blue?

Good one user.

Is Injustice Jason supposed to be Azrael?

>why aren't all characters hyper competent
Priest was right, fuck all of you

>third path to fighting crime

Explain.

think they're talking about jason's "control the gangs, control the crime" approach from when they first brought him back

But Jason isn't even really edgy anymore when was the last time he killed?

Ah yes. His Lucky Luciano phase

>tfw you're on a circlejerk/bandwagon and have no actual knowledge of the character your bashing.
>tfw can't form own coherent opinion because of massive need to be liked and accepted by shitposters on a comic and cartoon board

>One of his between rounds dialogue is
>"Should I kill you? Let's take a vote"
to bad his intros are shit because they we're too poor to do custom lines from the base roster.

His performance in UTRH was surprisingly fantastic.

And why are all his intros shit?

Have they announced the new DLC pack? Who's in it?

Black Manta and Raiden probably.

Nah, they're gonna be in separate batches if the DLC 1 trailer is any indication.