Did we like it?

Did we like it?

Hell yeah boyo.

meh it was all right.

I really liked the animation and the character designs, story falls apart tho

the orgy was great and should have been the intended 6 minutes long

shit movie, didn't make it past the 5 minute mark.

No it sucks

I didn't like it at all, but I at least appreciate the effort to bring adult animation to the mainstream. Even if it'll be decades before a "serious" animated film becomes remotely successful.

It was overwhelmingly mediocre considering all the hype around it. They could have been a little more subtle about the "dude fuck religion lmao" undertones instead of whacking us on the head constantly about it.

5/10.

It's like they took a short and stretched it to hours. It's the type of thing you would see in a Robot Chicken Sketch, not a full length movie.

>we
Make up your own fucking opinion instead of asking the internet for validation
Also it was shit

fuck off with that

it has to be one of the strangest experience I ever had. Seriously though, the orgy scene in the end was pretty......unique.

It was pretty eh, but Douche is a good villain.

I enjoyed. I really hope we see more animated movies in the future with explicit nudity and sex scenes.

1/11

2/11

didn't notice I had duplicates
3/11

4/11

5/11

6/11

7/11

8/11

9/11

Rule 34 should get you through the day

10/11

11/11

These Webm's are great and all but why isn't there one of Twink and Firewater fucking?

That animation is pretty good though honestly

i thought it was pretty great, one of those fun movies you can just sit and enjoy without caring about it.
Perfect movie to sit down for a mindless laugh

Well, it's a Seth Rogan movie...

>we

>we
stop being a sheep faggot

>We
How hard is it to dig through the archives?

They wanted to make an adult animated movie (it's a very good idea, that's why I had some expectations for this movie), but the result is childish and extremely boring.
The main joke is "Look, these cartoon characters are saying Fuck every 2 seconds. It's funny because cartoons are usually for kids". You laugh the first 4 or 5 times, but it becomes boring after 5 minutes.
They just keep swearing and swearing, it's not funny or creative, just repetitive and unnecessary.
The plot twist at the end of the movie is... random. Completely useless and unrelated to the movie.
When I saw it I was like "Oh, this happened. Ok.".

Completely agree. The message about religion is way too direct and simple.

Also, I'm not sure about this, but I find the concept of the food pretty strange.
The food can clearly move freely all the time, but the humans see them as regular food, without limbs. If a sausage starts to climb a wall, what does a human see?
In Toy Story, a movie with a similar idea (living inanimate objects), it's simple: the toys can move and talk and they pretend to be inanimate. But if the starts to move in front of a human, the human can see them.

No, it was, as that one movie reviewer described, "a 90 minute dick joke".

Also, like half the animators weren't credited

Also, for me the real problem in mainstream american animation is not the the lack of adult movies, but the fact that they are all comedies.

It's the most red-pilled movie THEY don't want you to see!

It's a Sony movie. Nothing Sony makes has any redeeming value.

It was so fucking predictable

yes because we all read the script?