What was your first comic/cartoon related crush?

What was your first comic/cartoon related crush?

Or at least the oldest you can remember.

What would you do for Holly?

Bear was my first boner and crush, he was sweet, caring and had such a suave voice.

Man, I had the hots for her just from seeing the cover of the video at my uncle's, I was so disappointed when I sought out the movies years later... I mean, on top of it being just kinda mediocre, the fact that she turns into chunky Kim Basinger if you fuck her. Worst trade.

Mediocre? It's like a 7.5 good for rewatches and not meant to put thought into it

Too pure.

Also Aileta from Code Lyoko made me dig girls with pink hair.

Marshal Law with that mask of his.

Black Cat.

my dad got me a big TPB of ASM from the library before i knew anything about comics at all. i opened one pretty much randomly, just riffling through it first, and there was a splash of Black Cat right there. that's probably why i like comics now.

i'm not sure, though, but Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War might have been just a bit before that.

BTAS Poison Ivy.
That goddamn scene where she's changing into her outfit behind a screen while Robin lays paralyzed on her couch gave me my first taste of puberty.

Maaaaax~

>crushing on a cartoon/comic character

I'm still a sucker for boys who like videogames and bad puns, what can I say.

Rogue

First time I was in a movie theater.

Damn I'm old.

nigga, you're on Sup Forums

Live-action, but still Sup Forumsmic related.

Teri Hatcher as Lois Lane really defined my tastes in women.

Still the best out of the three.

pls be in London

for what purpose this robot was created?

Simply because science wanted to.

I remember i wanted to fuck sandy cheeks before i discoverd my first waifu

>I'm still a sucker for boys who like videogames and bad puns, what can I say
You can say yes to our date this weekend.

Already answered this one here: pic related is an alternative concept art ... which I am glad was not used; still nice, but it ain't Elinore

>my first waifu
As in you have had more than one waifu?

That rule means "one waifu at a time," user. People can fall out of love as they grow up.

No. Fuck this postmodern bullshit of moving from waifu to waifu. You get one waifu. After she finds you, you're either stuck with her forever or you get no waifu at all.

Probably this

>she turns into chunky Kim Basinger if you fuck her
Pretty sure that was the first time I realized that I might prefer 2D girls to real ones.

She was the second worst Lois.

Thats not fucking fair or else everyone would still be on their pokemon waifus from when they were 7

I love Jessie and all but Fran Madaraki took my breath and heart away

Starfire duh

Crushes aren't the same as waifus, but after you have a waifu you're not allowed to have crushes anymore. Though, that's not to say you can't enjoy female characters.

Anything.

Yeah, Kim Basinger was not a good choice but it's not like you can easily find someone that can pull Holli Would anyway.

I had lots of passing crushes early on, like Miss Bianca from The Rescuers and Anne-Marie from All Dogs Go to Heaven. I couldn't tell you who came first. But Sally was the first really strong crush, as more than just a temporary thing.

He was totally right. Chicks did dig the fuzzy dude.

ma fucking nig

I'm not sure who was it again but I swear it was a Disney Princess.
I think it was Aurora.

XJ9.

Demona from Gargoyles
Pink Power Ranger (Amy Jo Johnson)

I grew up at a time when in my country, besides an hour of cartoons on a Saturday on channel 1 (and while I thought Gadget and Sunni were very cute, I never fell for them), the only other real source of them was after movies on VHS tapes. And most of those were Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse, or Loony Tunes. Most probably my first crush was some badass girl from a super-violent anime. The first cartoon girl I remember "not minding" was April O'Neal from the OS, but my first real cartoon Waifu was probably Raven.

If we're including anime, my first actual crush that I clearly remember would probably be Ranma's female form.

Nice. Her and the OG Disney Princesses definitely shaped my tastes. Add in Sailor Jupiter and my love for 2D was set

Princess Aura made me grow up into a filthy sub.

Marie will always be my waifu

Why is Tinker Bell the same size as everyone else?

Because seeing her in lingerie trumps accuracy. I prefer her smol too

The artist could have just drawn a giant magnifying glass around her.

Or drawn each girl in their own room/setting in a Disney Brothel setting rather than a harem.

Where the hell is Aurora and Tiana?
Also, Esmeralda and Jane were also part of the initial Disney Princess lineup but they were later kicked out.

Well it's understandable as they weren't princesses but damn if Esmeralda isn't fine.

Is showing wet dreams about 14-year-olds really okay?

This one, Kurt is top cutie.

Yeah, I'm old. But she is cute.

Cartoon witches are best witches. Sam Stevens is still great though

The trashy white girl living in a trailer vibe always got me horny

Good taste.

That studio knew how to draw hot bitches. She-Ra and Teela were also hot as fuck.

Pic related was my first (was like 6-7 years old). Babs was my second. Amy Rose, my third and Deedee, my forth.

>and Deedee, my forth.
I thought you said Dedede from Kirby for a second.

I had shit taste as a kid

>Deedee
She's literally a villain that always wins and never gets punished for it.

Eh. There's something about a dominating witch milf who wants to fatten you up and eat you that hits me in the fetishes still.

Between pic related and Jenny from Bucky O'Hare I don't know how I didn't grow up to be a frothy furry.

Pretty sure we should be more worried about how a lot of those girls are underage. Isn't Snow White only 14?

t. faggot

I remember watching The Pebble and the Penguin a lot as a kid, because the girl would make me feel funny. Really, I didn't have a crush on anyone animated until Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.

I think this movie gave me a thing for goth girls

Who was the worst?

s'up girl, who's your newest husbando?

>What was your first comic/cartoon related crush?

I even tried to make my own computer book.

It was shiiiiiiit.

Just the Daisy from "Donald's Diary," where she was so attractive that I felt lovesick for the rest of the afternoon after watching it for the first time.

Jason Todd

my nigga

Asterix had lots of nice women

You have impeccable taste

we have those now, they're called Tablets.

Penny was my first, then his catgurl.

sure. it's not too sexual anyway

steve from blue's clues

>Holli turns into a regular human if you fuck her

Wow, I wouldn't know what to do then. Have amazing sex one time or don't have sex and just have the eye candy forever. Hard decision.

Lydia is awesome

Does Holli turn back into a doodle if you fuck her in human form?

Who let you watch this as a kid?

wh-what

Easy answer.

femanon's crush.

The earliest I can remember. I enjoyed his antics and singing voice.

Ladydevimon.

Shut up, American Hiro said she counts!

There will never be a woman in real life that will look anywhere close to this good.

You need to be 18+ to post here.

She looks like an aged up chipmunk

this. i used to have dreams about her when i was a kid.