I feel like the movie finally showed why Steve is the guy for Diana. Bruce is going to fuck her infront of Steve Jr

I feel like the movie finally showed why Steve is the guy for Diana. Bruce is going to fuck her infront of Steve Jr.

>jr
that was 100 years ago, its more like Steve the third
steve didn't have any kids though did he?

Bruce in DCEU is pretty much Steve 2.0. I bet they'll reveal that Steve had a sister that married a Wayne or whatever.

Remember when Steve got cucked by Superman? Yeah...

>Inb4 Hal looks exactly like Steve,

More like Diana's going to fuck Arthur in front of Mera and we get a Flashpoint movie.

he'll be fine and it's just that he got teleported to the future

>The greatest thing Rebirth did is say this was wrong

Johns already retconned it in Darkseid War before Rebirth

>Bruce in DCEU is pretty much Steve 2.0.

Eww no

Thank God.

i never read darkseid war, was it good?

Their personality and character arc is the same.

If they have to pair her up with someone other than Steve, pic related is the only other tolerable option.

No it isn't you delusional Wonderbatfag.

They both remind her that despite all the problems man can still be good. They're both characters that are trying to find something to give their lives meaning without knowing really what. Bruce just goes a darker path.

I'm not even a shipper. I'm just saying there are clear allusions.

The greatest thing rebirth did was erase wonder supes from history

>PUNISHED STEVE

>They both remind her that despite all the problems man can still be good.
But Clark technically isn't even a man, so how is that a good example? It just proves that Cryptonians can be good.

>More like Diana's going to fuck Arthur in front of Mera and we get a Flashpoint movie
I'm all for it!

Actually, both Superman and Batman share aspects of DCEU Steve Trevor.

Steve wanted to give meaning to his life doing something important, but didn't know what or if he could. Both Superman and Batman fit the bill. Superman in MoS and Batman in BvS.

Steve knew humankind is messy, that he himself is messy, but he and humankind can still do good. Batman in BvS show the same mentality.

Steve heroic sacrifice when the moment came gave Wonder Woman hope again. Superman in BvS did the same.

As I imaginated... For that I leave behind this film.

I hope you die