Mr Incredible vs Meta Man

Who do you think is more powerful, Sup Forums?

Stats below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s60px65Rz0M
youtube.com/watch?v=d73WtJlko9E
pixar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Incredibles_(Boom!_Studios)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Meta Man

>Mr. Incredible

I'm gonna go with Mr. Incredible.
He'd eat the other guy alive.

That's of boysenberry pies

Meta Man's indestructibility is not good.

He was killed by getting snagged on a High-Speed elevator.

Mr. Incredible could seemingly win with one clean shot.

>ability to sense imminent danger
he had an incredi-sense? didn't see that in the movie

anyway Meta Man seems broken. Could probably kill him with Teleportation and magnetic manipulation depending on how powerful they were.

>"MR. INEDIBLE"

"Man is really girthy. I mean it would take a person with an elastic jaw to..."

>didn't see that in the movi
He did sense danger when coming back from the burning building.
youtube.com/watch?v=s60px65Rz0M
What's the difference between super strength and mega strength? Their strength stats are the same.

>didn't see that in the movie
could it be the scene where he senses bomb-voyage's bomb in the bank vault?

Even so, you'd think it would have come into play more, like when the 2nd Omni Droid grabbed him from that conference room.

>the nickname has nothing to do with food

Whole island was a danger so it probably was too active to focus.

Hmm. "Mega" seems higher than "Super" to me.

Maybe it's implied they both max out the strength scale, but Mr. Incredible has a higher ceiling?

Anyone else want to see a flashback of all these supers in their prime?

I want shit like "The Thrilling Three" to actually matter in the second film.

I've autistically loved this lore since the DVD came out when I was 9.

How do you have super strength but such pitiful indestructibility?

Tfw this a demographically aimed question for Disney Execs for what situations are going to be in the Incredibles 2

"Damn thing cracks the tiles in the locker room showers. We've had to patch the walls three times this month since that Elastigirl joined up."

>Incredibles 2
If "Master Race" Gamma Jack isn't in it, I don't want it.

Could be a conscious effort going by the rest of the abilities.

>yfw Jack trashed the 1st Omnidroid and then faked his death with the 2nd after realizing it was a trap

>yfw Jack is collecting supers from around the world and putting them in a breeding program to raise the Master Race

>Threat rating 7.9
When will threatlets learn?

Considering there aren't any other females with extreme durability, Helen is literally the only woman on earth that could handle Bob.

Seeing all those dead heroes and all that lost potential really hit me hard when I first saw this. Some of them seemed really neat, too

Meta would probably get a lot of hits in considering his powers, but Incredible just needs to hit him once, from the look of it. It would go on for a while, but Mr. Incredible is fairly resourceful, especially with them both at their primes, and would survive nearly any onslaught long enough to think of a plan to get the opening he needed.

Same bro.

Hearing some of the audio files makes it sad when you know how they end up.

youtube.com/watch?v=d73WtJlko9E

Yeah, especially with Meta's low intelligence. Doesn't say he has super speed either, so it's not like he could evade Bob's attacks.

OFFICIAL THREAT LEVEL RANKINGS

>1. Meta Man: 9.7
>2. Mr Incredible: 9.1
POWER GAP
>3. Gamma Jack: 7.9
>4. Hyper Shock: 7.5
POWER GAP
>5. Stormicide: 6.7
>6. Apogee: 6.5
>7. Downburst: 6.5
>8. Elastigirl: 6.2
POWER GAP
>9. Macroburst: 5.9
>10. Blazestone: 5.5
>11. Phylange: 4.7
POWER GAP
>12. Everseer: 3.2
>13. Universal Man: 2.9
>14. Psychwave: 1.6

wasn't it implied in the audio files that Blazestone can shift between dimensions, even though the NSA didn't have it as one of her powers?

Wait is Blazestone Frozone's wife?

No, they were just superhero partners. It's implied Frozone had a crush for a while, though.

Frozone's wife (we never actually see her) is voiced by a black woman and sounds nothing like Blazestone.

It says she USED to date him. And Frozone's wife sounds black.

I remember having a dream about reading an Mr. Incredible comic done in the Golden Age / Jack Kirby style. I wish could do lucid dreaming so I could read it again

>Disney owns Pixar
>Disney owns Marvel

why haven't there been any Incredibles comics?

Maybe there will be to promote I2?

If it was in that classic 40s art style, I'd collect all of them.

It'll be interesting to see how the kids powers are changed as they age.

I feel like both Violet and Jack-Jack have the potential to be extremely OP.

As long as they don't give Dash speedforce he should be a well-balanced super.

Meta Man is more useful in his sheer versatility, but Mr. Incredible's nigh indestructibility is one of the most useful powers to have, as it counters most threats any superhero could face.

>died from suit malfunction

This guy died because of a fucking cape incident didn't he? How can he beat incredible?

Oh, but if you're talking about a fight between the two I give it to Mr. Incredible. Meta Man has a hard time hurting him, but Mr. Incredible can put the hurt on Meta Man very easily.

*a lot of

speedforce faster-than-planc-time BS is in no way a requirement for OP speedsters, its just that DC's writers don't think superpowers count unless they're graced with a no limits fallacy.

Jack-Jack could be the most powerful super

He has the powers of
>Pyrokinesis
>Teleportation
>Gravity manipulation
>Turning into a demon with super-strength
>Turning into solid metal
>Levitation
>Phasing through solid objects
anything else?

Laser vision, and he's also apparently really strong as he chews through solid bars in the cage he's put in.

I believe that powers are determined by personality, so jack jack's powers should fall away over time as he develops.
Huh... that raises the question, can brain damage cause a supers powers to change? People with brain damage sometimes have huge personality shifts. interesting thought.

what the fuck is the POWER TYPE bar even supposed to quantify?

I mean...
-What's your power type?
-...the fuck?

I got you.

>so it's not like he could evade Bob's attacks.
>teleportation

not gonna happen.

Thank you

If not then the greatest lore of Incredibles is wasted

>3rd most powerful hero in canon
>Aryan Ideal
>Believes in racial superiority
>Probably fucked lots of female supervillains
>Power Type is radiation bursts

He'd be a really cool villain.

So between his extreme durability even for a super, danger sense and the apparent fact the government was willing to put up with a LOT of shit just for him

anyone else think Bob was also the government's failsafe against other supers going rogue?
Could be why even guys like Gamma Jack never tried anything to stupid, because all of them knew that while they could cause a shitload more collateral damage, none of them could reliably take out Mr Incredible.

Yeah, Bob does seem to be the golden boy of the NSA. That explains why Agent Dicker was so forgiving of Bob's repeated screw-ups in hiding.

Bob also seems to be the only Super that was given a vehicle like the Incredi-bile. Favoritism from the NSA?

> that guy who just wanted to raise orphan kids and was probably gay.

>why haven't there been any Incredibles comics?
You're an idiot.
pixar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Incredibles_(Boom!_Studios)

oh right, because EVERYBODY knows about an obscure unfinished Boom! Studios comic from 2009

you'd have to be an idiot not to have heard of it

You are a nice guy and a smart guy.

>belives supers are a superior race
>womanizer
>3rd most powerful super
>biggest potential for becomign a supervillain
man if he's not in the sequel it would be such a waste.

>Blessed with all those OP stats
>borderline retarded and fragile as a normal human

Or a newfag casual who wasn't here for all the fucking Mesmerella threads.

hypnofetishists are degenerates

Did Meta Man have autism?

>tfw want to be gamma jack
>tfw would probably be downburst

>Huh... that raises the question, can brain damage cause a supers powers to change?
Yes, we've all seen that episode of Static Shock.

If I recall correctly, there's another Incredibles comic as well.
Either way, you're a fucking retard who doesn't know how Google works.

Range of abilities. Mr. Incredible has a really limited set of what his powers are, so low power type. Metaman can do almost everything except "not die from choking on his cape" and telepathy so he's got a high power type level

If Mr. Incredible was an actual comic book superhero, how would he change with the times?

Bob also might have just had a generally good relationship with the NSA. They weren't just coworkers, they were his buddies.

He also might have gotten the Incredi-bile as both a gift and something to compensate for Bob likely lacking much in the way of travel powers. Even Elasti-girl can basically slingshot herself around town.

Bob? Well, he might be able to use his superstrength to jump really really high and far, but since the Incredibles does play powers a bit on the realistic side, he'd likely also leave massive craters both from the take-off and landing.

that pic needs a late 2000's/early 2010's stage
>Younger
>no trunks
>unnescary lines
>art by Jim Lee

>Could be why even guys like Gamma Jack never tried anything to stupid, because all of them knew that while they could cause a shitload more collateral damage, none of them could reliably take out Mr Incredible.
Was Mr Incredible really that powerful? I know they say invulnerability, but to the point of being able to brush off molecular manipulation or literal radiation?

It could simply be that he was just popular, and his very high threat level is due to Syndrome's personal bias against him.

I rewatched the movie yesterday and I didn't remember Syndrome being such a wimp. He has that zero gravity gun or whatever, but he wasn't really that much.

So you're both a newfag and a normalfag. What makes you think it is okay for you to post her?

Meta Man
>Cape

Mr Incredible
>No cape.

Mr Incredible wins by this alone.

>tfw want to be Gazerbeam
>would probably be Thunderhead

It also seems that some supers had a tendancy of being on the dumb side as well forvsome reason.

Maybe their powers erode their brains, or the way they use them.
Flying at such speeds might make their brain collision with their cranium, for example.

Like with how fast Blazestone talks?

>dat pic

W-wait....

Isn't choco poison for doggo?

I.... I'm sad now....

She was in a different dimension. Somehow. Because I thought her power was making fire.

>Listen to his profile
>Literally says he KILLS his villains even the women
Is Gamma Jack the best?

Not only that. but the way he kills them. Either complete disintegration or death by radiation poisoning.

Pretty sure the mentality with most heros/NSA/the public was that killing villians was OK. But yeah, Gamma Jack is great and I hope he's in, or at least mentioned in I2.

Depends on the breed - mixed breeds are more resilient. In any case, it's ok in small quantities.

If killing villains was okay when heroes were around then why did the villains disappeared when the government took the heroes out?

>Isn't choco poison for doggo?
It's poison for humans too, we just have better livers and a bigger body. So, it takes way more to kill a human.

I assume long running villains who supers were willing to take in alive were more like Flash's Rogues and not very likely to leave a trail of bodies behind.

Probably has a secondary dimensional shifting power that the NSA doesn't know about.

basically Legion from the x-men

Maybe they didn't.

Maybe the military just dealt with supervillains after supers had to go into hiding.

He probably gave a lot of bystanders cancer.

Gamma Jack didn't fuck around.

Well he did...but. You know what I mean.

I wonder if super heroes in this universe had a rougues gallery. Each hero would have their own villains to take care of, or if heroes just fought villains without much constant order.
Just imagine being a villain in this world; depending on who came to fight you, say, Mr Incredible of Gamma Jack you'd know when to bail.

That seems a little odd. Why didn't the military deal with them back when there were heroes as well? That kind of military presence would be very apparent in the cities if they were always on edge waiting for any nutjob on a giant drill to unleash the molepeople on the surface dwellers.

They were onto him; one wrong step and he'd be given the supervillain treatment. One can only wonder why such a powerful guy with leanings towards evil chose to be hero rather than a villain.

I wish they had one hero who managed to kill two of those bots in a row and going to a draw with the third

Probably the praise all the heroes got. He'd rather have a bunch of fan girls swarming him than have people fear him.
Though that begs the question of why he didn't have a meltdown and go full villain once heroes had to go into hiding.

You know Gamma Jack reminds me of Ozymandias albiet more powerful and arrogant but less smarter

Who says he didn't? Maybe he did go full villain in one last show. Hell, just imagine the Government actually getting in contact with Syndrome to build something to kill him, unknowing that he had been working on it for a while now.

If you look at his chart you'll see he was among the most intelligent heroes. This guy was a very dangerous combination.

I think that makes him a better hero if he doesn't go villian.
>Has potential villian attitude/questionable morales
>Has deadly powers that suit super villians well
>Has government and other heros constantly watching to make sure he doesn't step out of line
>Feels like one bad day could make him go nuclear
>Still desires to be a hero and do good
I love stuff where the world is against a hero but they stay good.

Maybe he's a reality warper?