ITT: Shows that we're screwed by executive decisions

ITT: Shows that we're screwed by executive decisions
>Spends the entirety of its first season airing on CN at 6 AM.

>This show now only airs new episodes and just episode in general on Boomerang now.

You don't understand
Teen Titans Go! MUST have more timeslots, its your new favorite show after all.

I hope CN burns all its bridges treating 3rd party showmakers like this.

Need I say more?

I'm honestly not even sure why TTG is taking up so much space. Sonic Boom's a lot funnier than it.

>renewing Korra for more seasons after the first book was supposed to be a standalone thing
>Moving Korra to online

Justice League Action

Why do CN even get these shows if don't want them seen?

Can someone explain why filling their schedule with > 60% TTG is actually profitable for CN rather than actual content? Are they really making constant revenue after the 50th rerun of Lady Legasus?

But, Harvey Beaks was horrible. TTG is actually a step up from it.

Would Korra even be good in a sequel series? The romance was awful in the first season.

Not exactly, but had it just be that first seasion, the prevailing opinion would have likely been much more milder.
Not to mention, it would be much less guiltier of wasting our time.

Its probably dirt cheap.
Like, STUPIDLY dirt cheap, even Sonic Boom, which is likely fairly cheap itself, probably has some sort of off screen fees due to it being not only imported from France (thus needing to redub it in English) but is also a TV show about a video game, which possibly means SEGA gets a cut of the profits too.

isn't ttg a warner bros. animation? as opposed to a CN original (basically the don't spend on it compared to say adventure time or steven universe).

basically taking everything ttg off now means cn has to spend more (unless i'm mistaken).

>Why do CN even get these shows if don't want them seen?
I'm betting deliberating engineering failure to justify the lack of action shows.
One of these days, I just want to get a big, fucking, huge book about all the de-classified goings on in CN to see what what exactly they're doing with all this dumb bullshit and detailing all the in-fighting and setting up failures on purpose and double dealing.

>Sonic Boom's a lot funnier than it.
Not a terribly difficult thing to accomplish really.

Television is dead. Be thankful it exists at all. Shows even as good as that won't be around ten years from now.

The shows that only air once a week tend to be acquisitions. Long story short: CN doesn't make much money off airing those, but pick them up because they also don't lose money off them.

>Extremely cheap
>Property owned by parent company, so they get pretty much all the money.

Long term, they're bleeding thenselves, which is even stupider because TV is struggling. But who cares about the future, we want money NOW!!!

>Television is dead.
Its kind of funny isn't it, TV is dying because of computers and to compensate TV has to do scummy things in attempt to stay afloat, but in reality, are killing themselves with short sighted short term plans.

Also, as an addition to this, this isn't just the people WATCHING the channel suffering, the various 3rd party groups who get their stuff on their also suffer, and just drives people further away from airing their stuff on tv, instead going to services like Netflix, or Hulu.

>Shitposting about Harvey Beaks
Who does this kind of shit?

TV isn't dead or dying, merely evolving. streaming will become the new norm for watching tv shows, but personally i think it makes sense. pay monthly for cable or satellite and you have to watch the show whenever it's on. pay for a streaming service and you get to watch the show at your own pace at whatever time is convenient for you and wherever you are. consumers are already making the shift, it's only a matter of time before cable and satellite die out.

Seeing the way JLA is treated by CN is heartbreaking.

It really baffles me.