Why do people liked this ugly shit so much?

Why do people liked this ugly shit so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmU24_BhyGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why do people like this ugly batmobile?
its all a matter of taste
we should learn to love all batmobiles, even the crazy bat-tank from dark knight returns

my personal favorite it the burton mobile, although the version from BTAS looks more like a car, so i like that version the most of all burton-inspired batmobiles

It's a tank, that's why.

I feel like the Tumbler had a lot of potential, if Bruce had just added SOME kind of Bat-motif on it. Just... something.

My Batmobile's always gonna be the 89 one, but, I wish the Tumbler had been better.

It looks cool

It's a tank, that can jump, and spit out a motorcycle.

And: IT'S A FUCKING TANK.

it was REALISTIC. not your kiddie comic book shit. REALISTIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmU24_BhyGE

And can easily solve traffic problems

muh realism

unique design, used in some great action scenes, in some great movies

Posting best Batmobile, Burtonmobile a very close second. Don't give a single fuck about the rest.

It actually looked like a futuristic military vehicle instead of cheap and common "car with bat-motif".

That's glorious.

It looks like it can corner.

I always liked it but because of these reasons
I like almost all Batmobiles better as a choice of "time to go out and wreck some supervillain's shit" but it is really easy to see why people like it when it is so fucking huge and can bust through building like the kool aid man on wheels.

Basically a James Bond tank.

>realistic
>can drive over rooftops, just loosening a few tiles in the process instead of burying itself in someone's attic

Really it's just "muh tacticool"

>H.R. Giger was contacted in 1994 to design a Batmobile for Batman Forver. His unique "X" shaped design was to include articulated front legs/mandibles, retractable fins, and gatling gun emplacements on each of the four pods on the sides of the vehicle. The design also combined side and forward intake ports with organinic spines and a central pod connecting the four legs.

>A new Batmobile was designed for Batman Forever, with two cars being constructed, one for stunt purposes and one for close-ups.[34] Swiss surrealist painter H.R. Giger provided his version for the Batmobile but it was considered too sinister for the film.

Tfw no Bugmobile.

It is not a tank.

A tank doesn't have windows for a mantlet or fire-traps all over the front elevation, nor does it have easy m-kill points attaching the wheels.

That, my friend, is a death trap. You could neutralize it with a handful of .50 cal.

Don't act like your /k/.
t. /k/

HNNG

I feel like the only person who liked this.

I'm still fucking pissed that Bats replaced it with an ugly plane in rises

>Napoleon Dynamite
Wew that was a blast of nostalgia

>military design
>had to build multiple prototypes before someone said "hey guys I don't want to cause a problem here but one $25 landmine under the front axles is going to fuck this shit up"

REALISM

This

I hated it.
Batman is all about stealth and blending in with the shadows. Why the fuck would he drive a damn tank around Gotham? It simply made no sense to me. The Nolan batmobile should have been smaller, sleeker and looked cooler than just some large tank with wheels.

I wonder if the Scuttler from The Lego Batman Movie was designed in response to this image, as is to say "No, THIS is what a vehicle modelled after a sitting bat would actually look like."

Aww shit, this video is like a time capsule of 2005, and way funnier than it has any right to be.

>Who is this guy?!
>Well, he's got a tank... t-Tank-Man? Does that sound right?