MCU Cap vs Steven Universe

This is it, Sup Forums! Which shield-wielding, star-wearing virgin involved with homosexual tumblr fan-fiction comes out on top! WHO YOU GOT?!

Universe didn't need steriods for everyone to want his 14yo cock. He's also goes by his proper "Steven" instead of "Steve."

Steven > Steve

Steven has him beat by an n-ch.

>MCU

Steven stomps.

I'd rather see the Crystal Gems end up sucked into the shenannigans of the Guardians of the Galaxy when Rocket poofs and kidnaps a diamond because he thinks it'll sell well.

Cap's got an unbreakable shield, combat training and years of experience in warfare of all kinds, and superhuman strength and speed.

Steven's got an unbreakable shield, a modicum of combat training, superhuman strength (relative to his size/age anyway), bubble generation, limited flight, and healing spit/tears.

I could see Cap having the overall unquestioned advantage in offense and spending the fight hammering away at Steven, while Steven would have the unquestioned advantage in defense using a steady stream of bubbles and shields, while also attempting to keep distance utilizing his emotionally-driven flight/anti-gravity.

I'd give the victory to Cap, if only because Steven can't poof a human and would be emotionally unable to kill him, and would probably end up giving in after 10 minutes of crying over something inane.

Steven makes a bubble and forces a stalemate.
He doesn’t need to even win.
Also Steven is strong by Gem metrics. He could likely just toss Cap around.

Oh please....
We all know who the REAL shield wielding combatant is here.

>He could likely just toss Cap around.
Possibly, but this would assume Cap doesn't have the skills and speed necessary to dodge or counter an unskilled 14 year old.

A stalemate is probably the most likely outcome, though.

Open a bag of seeds, spit in it and throw it away. Jump high, flow down and bubble yourself and sleep for a day while Cap figures out what to do. Let your plant minions charge and if Cap ever sleeps mind controll him.

Steven is OP, devs please nerf.

I sometimes feel sorry for the level of delusion the SU fanbase operates in

I wonder who feels sorry for you.

You're on Sup Forums
you got no right to talk

This, so fucking hard this.

You know, I didn't think anything more autistic than SU would appear in this thread, but you proved me wrong with that Deviantart shit.

>Pink and blue. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: Gem versus man; light versus gay. Steven versus Steve!
Steven would royally fuck up Steve.

Steven has no way to fuck up Steve

The only offensive weapon Steven possesses he gave to Cunnie, and that probably wouldn't even hurt a human.

He can make spike balls and has super strength

Ah, I forgot about the spiky ball.

He'd also have to get past Cap's superior combat training and shield, which would be a hard order by any measure. And of course right before the deathblow he'd start crying about his mom or something and pussy out.

>He'd also have to get past Cap's superior combat training and shield
easily done with stevens perfect moral code and plot armor.

Steven would talk him down and force him to live in a bubble or a barn forever

I'm not really familiar with Cap here, but I'll just throw my two cents here. Since Cap is an adult, I think he might be able to find a way to strategically outmaneuver Steven even if I personally think Steven has a pretty solid defense (tears to heal, shield, bubble etc.
I dunno maybe if Steven had Connie or Lion (they can team up right, since Connie can essentially fuse with Steven and Lion is basically an extension of Steven) Steven might have a chance against Cap

You know with their mutual perfect moralism and saccharine tastes, they'd be treating each other in an ice cream parlor and have a gay old time on the boardwalk.

how are you this retarded

hehehe gay

is hydra cap an antisemite?

Captain America has military training and a fucking indestructible shield, you fucktard

>indestructible
>isn't made of magic
it had to get made somehow

He's not MCU Cap, in any case.

That is what happens when you mix the underage and tumblr groups into a singular entity.

>Cap is Athlete Class Human Level Powerful
>Steven Universe is Alien Warrior Caste Level Powerful with a fuck ton of crazy powers
Cap might have the edge in tactics and experience, but I'm gonna have to give it to the kid who punches space monsters for a living.

>He's not MCU Cap
which isn't part of the OPs question, so it's fair game.

Thank you. This whole thread is weaponized autism. I would probably find shit like this in CBR Forums.

We really need a comics board separate from cartoons. Tired of this fucking bullshit.

>the kid who punches space monsters for a living.
Does he? All he can do alone is run inside his bubble and take hits with the shield until the gems or Connie arrives

>"who would win" threads have been a thing for years
>anons are emotionally incapable of having a fun discussion about two made up characters beating each other up
>same anons complain about "tumblr"
>same anons complain about autism, complain about seeing a cartoon character posted on the cartoons board

Ya know, summer was never really my favorite season anyway

Not him, but that's from Kingdom Hearts

>We really need a comics board separate from cartoons.
honestly you sound so whiny now
hiro already said no you nigger faggot