I just played a bit of Injustice and I gotta ask

I just played a bit of Injustice and I gotta ask.
Why isn't Scarecrow a yellow lantern?

It's probably a stupid question but wouldn't he fit perfectly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dq1BD71haQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was one at one point.

How'd he get kicked out?

Batman would also making a fitting Yellow Lantern.

Its the ring that is best suited to him,
The whole reason he took on the Batman persona was to strike fear into the hearts of criminals, he creeps around in the shadows using fear and intimidation to overcome the fact he's just a man going up against gangs of armed crooks.

He doesn't fit as a Green Lantern, which is the most common retort, since despite his willpower he's still obsessed over the trauma in his childhood that made him batman (plus he's not one for following authority or being a cog in the law machine, he has to be the one in control of everything he does)

>Batman would also making a fitting Yellow Lantern.
He almost was.

It was only meant to be temporary. Also, he couldn't control the fearboner and was completely ineffectual.

Scarecrow is an agent of chaos. Sinestro is all about order through fear.

read more comics

The reason he's not a Yellow lantern is because he's a balance between Red, Green, and Yellow. This prevents him from getting any of the rings.

What happens if someone uses all the rings at the same time?

That's racist

Gay pride lantern

Why doesn't sinestro's will override fear?

Since this is already both, a Lantern and an Incustice thread I would like to point out that I fucking love the ending for Atrocitus.
It kind of is what I wish for the Lanterns at some point. Stop the rainbow wars and unite for once to focus on evil that does not wear a power ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dq1BD71haQ

Scarecrow doesnt have a ring because he's a shitty lantern who cant control his own fear, and Batman isnt one either because he doesnt want anything to do with it. One desperately wants to be in Sinestro's club, the other Sinestro keeps sending invites that keep getting ignored. That said, I would fucking love Sinestro Corps skins for either, maybe even a Red Lantern skin for Kara

I honestly don't understan why Batman wouldn't want to join them. Like said Batmans whole thing is to put fear in the hearts of criminals. The writers only never put him in because he's a standalone character. That and because the yellow corps are most of the times retarded killers instead of a gigantic club of space batmans. Seriously this new run where they join the GLs must the first time they actually fight crime, injustice and chaos.

With the Yellow Lanterns currently (last time I read) being buddies with the Green Lanterns, I'd love if they did a few tie-ins where Hal or John ask Bruce to join up with the Yellows. Like with Red Lantern Supergirl.

Because it would change the status quo.

That's how light works

Personally, Id love a short story where Batman actually takes the ring for a spin around Gotham. But he wouldnt use it long term because because hes aware what that kind of power would do to his already screwed up head and hes never comfortable being too reliant on one tool

>Batman is a stop light

Yellow Lanterns put fear in everything, including each other. Batman only wants to frighten criminals.

Because Scarecrow is a Batman character. Yellow Lanterns are from Green Lantern.

isn't that what volthoom is

It only happened for a few pages.
And then once more towards the end of Lights Out when he got most of the Entities.

Kyle is a freak

So I just discovered you can have your AI characters fight for you in the Multiverse. this is both weird and awesome. I was about to get tired of grinding really fast.

Even Sinestro agrees that he would be the perfect yellow lantern.

But Greenson Earth keep blueballing him by stopping every ring that comes to Crane.

Apparently Batman is just shit at using a lantern ring. He has tried using green and yellow a few times and he could always barely make himself float or force out a construct.

Sinestro Corps Scarecrow is my most wanted premiere skin or gear+shader. Just make his hook, gas and crows transparent yellow like Hal's constructs

Because that means Batman would not be in charge any longer, he would have to be Sienstro's underling and he is not ever having any of that. Even if it was not Sinestro in charge it would be the same, Batman is not going to be under someone else' thrall for anything.

Sinestro Corps rings are programmed to take orders from Sinestro first and the person wearing them second.