ITT:

Ships you hate

ALL of them.
Get the fuck out of my sovereign waters.

Wolverine and Jean

Same, but also Cyclops and Jean, I dont want to see either jean or cyclops happy.

grayson should obviously be paired with SF, who are we gonna pair babs with?

Jason Bard, just retcon him being turned evil

Ted Kord would've been great if she hadn't gotten aged down

ted kord is god tier, jason bard on the other hand they don't have any chemistry even before flashpoint and he was pretty trashcan in eternal

They can always change him up though, he's not a big enough character that people would complain about changes

Damian, it's high time we merge the Gordon-Wayne family tree

change him up like to what though? he was pretty boring as a cop and it didn't play up any dynamic with batgirl nor oracle so it definitely should be something else, like a vigilante cop or something

>who are we gonna pair babs with?

Steve/Diana is OTP.

Bruce/Diana only existed because Steve, Clark and Arthur weren't available.

Babs a slut

Vigilante cop would be fun, I think some user in another thread mentioned making him a retired ex-cop due to being crippled (explaining his cane), which might be a good compliment to Babs due to her also having been crippled once. He could work on the side helping her with the detective side of being Batgirl or something.

Geez, forgot the pic.

Steve/Diana is GOAT and I'm glad they're together again in Rebirth

Wonderbat is just another shit Timm ship (why the fuck does Timm have such bad taste in ships?)

fuck yeah, its time

are they though? steve trevor special kinda left trevor in an ambiguous state

FinnXBubblegum

Also FinnXHuntress Wizard

I"m more of a Sonaze kind of guy and am annoyed at how much more popular Silvaze is. Also Blaze deserves better than fucking Silver.

fpbp

>why the fuck does Timm have such bad taste in ships?
Reminder that DCAU Lois and Clark didn't happen, but "Lois and BRUCE" happened.

Reminder that Bruce fucked Dick/Babs forever and DIck never recovered.

Reminder that Terry's father was cucked through gimmicks.

They went on a date in the special, and kissed in WW Rebirth, so it's kind of canon

They might make it explicit by the end of the special though, for some closure or whatever

All of them because "shipping" is an inherently retarded endeavour.

Timm and Dini definitely self-inserted as Bruce, Dini with Zatanna, and Timm with having every female character in the DCAU want to fuck him

Starco

(sips tea)

A danger slut.

Batman and literally anyone.

>DCAU Lois and Clark didn't happen

Yeah, in dcau tv series my memory is a bit vague. The bottom line here is lois never really gave a fuck about clark (she's in love with superman). I remember lois and superman were dating in JLU. There was also an episode where lois got kidnapped by alternate universe superman who confessed that he was sure that the superman of her universe also loves her. I also remember a JLU episode where lois figured out superman's identity but it was implied that she'd rather wait for him to tell her eventually.

silver lining: it kinda did in the comics, clark in beyond was married to lois before she died.

This, he deserves to be alone

It could be worse, user.

Come on Sup Forumsntrarians, where's that piss and fury from last month? Did Genndy neuter you on 5/20?

Oh trust me I know

>liking a forced mandatory pairing
fucking plebs, I bet you like Clark/Lois too
>hating wonderbat
can you have any shitter taste

>Batgirl promises to let Killer moth go in exchange for some...after school lessons.

>Wonderbat shippers hating the good classic pairings

Why am I surprised by their shit taste?

Let's pray to the God of Memes and Happenings for this ship sink a la Gurren Lagann style.

>Lois and Clark, Steve and Diana
>"forced and mandatory"
Nigga what? It is the natural path.

Rich coming from a Wonderbat shipper, since this was forced over Rucka's WW during Blackest Night.

I grew up reading lois and clark in the early 90s, i love the pair

>mandatory pairing

DC writers have continuously gone on record that the pairing was a mistake and tried time and time again to break them up. They finally gave up

Babs x Dick
Babs x Jason
Babs x Tim
Babs x Bruce

Worst part is theyve all been at least partly canon

Babs having a crush on/dating a supervillain BECAUSE he's a supervillain and she gets excited by the danger and taboo nature of it would probably make her a better character than all the attempts at making her a cool hipster. Besides, male hero/female villain is somewhat common but you never really see it in the reverse where the female hero and male villain engage in a genuinely loving or lustful consensual relationship.

She should be with Superman or Nightwing instead tbqh

>(why the fuck does Timm have such bad taste in ships?)
Because he wants everyone to ride Batman's dick. EVERYONE.

thank christ we are getting Jon x Kathy at least. The dream continues

Reminder that Steph had a daughter with a random.

Reminder that Steph never slept with Tim.

this guy gets it, klance is cancer

Thank you user, it's nice to know that i'm not alone.