So he's officially the most powerful capeshit movie character right?

So he's officially the most powerful capeshit movie character right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRq7lLawQB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doomsday's stronger.

Lol not against prime Ares, or even the injured/old one

>loses to WW

lmao no

Why do you think so?

There have been stronger.

Ego, Ant-man, Stan Lee, Kryptonite island, fucking Manhattan.

We didn't get to see his power so no.

Can we get a nice Doomsday for the movies? I hate how his origins were just a clone of Zod in BvS, I also hated how he looked, he looked like a ninja turtle for me.

Why didn't he look like this?

Doomsday is always stupid and terrible, the fact that they used him at all speaks to just how terrible a filmmaker Zack Snyder is and how terrible a writer David Goyer and/or Chris Terrio are

Doomsday is a worthless character, he was just a walking plot bomb in the original comic and he should never have been brought back after that.

Wait. Doesn't this mean that Ares is the son of Zeus, who was created by Manhattan?

Yeah I am pretty fucking salty that wasn't his design ether.

He wasn't just a clone, he was a failsafe against experimentation on kryptonnians

Manhattan created Zeus now?

The way he sculpted his own helmet was pretty fucking great.

I just wish he had bigger shoulderpads, like the WARCRAFT type. Or maybe I was just hoping for his Injustice look.

Ares isn't even on Superman's power level user.

Ares absorbs violent war energy

So just beat him with the power of love

stick your dick in his asshole

>Teleportation
>Weapon creation
>Precise telekinesis
>Pyrokinesis
>Invulnerability
>Immorality
>Genius level intellect
>Feeds of violent energy of war

>Ego
One shots him, Ares would get stronger the more ego tries to attack, he won't be able to get hurt at all

>Ant-man
What would he ever dream of doing?

>Stan Lee
Watchers get killed easily

>Manhattan
How, only a god can defeat a god

Parallax is stronger, Dormammu is also probably stronger as he ran his own dimension. Doomsday is clearly stronger as Wonder Woman was not able to defeat him on her own. All ares has going for him is his statement that only a god can kill a god.

Did you not watch the opening montage? He killed all the gods effortlessly

>only a god can kill a god.
Does that apply to New Gods?

And? Still under green Elsa level. We didn't see all his power, most of the time he wasn't even trying to kill Diana until it was too late.

the dc gods aren't anywhere near supermans level

Nah, dormammu was beaten by time travel. Ares has mastery over war and would kill him in no time, el diablo would probably beat him too

Kek, are you stupid? Not only it was just a story, just like, being made of clay. We don't know how it happened, I can claim he used maggedon and have as many footing as you saying. It was effortless. We don't know. How the powers work and without Zack and with Johns involved there's no way there won't be a huge nerfing of powers.

I don't think that applies to new gods even in the comics.

>Claiming other people are stupid
>Can't even into correct english
You're the stupid one

Yeah i can't argue with you Dormammu was pretty much featless all we know was he ran his own realm and he couldn't beat a time loop. Best thing he can be scaled to is the fact that none of the mages could beat him without the time stone.

Enough of the fucking spoilers. Hasn't been a fucking week since the movie released.

Only because Strange was using the time gem . Was it rape?

>caring about spoilers
Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father. Rosebud was Kane's sled he had as a kid. Snape dies and he was a good guy the whole time. The Bride's name is Beatrix Kiddo, and her child is alive. Master Miller is dead, and it was actually Liquid Snake the whole time. King Kong falls off the building and dies. The Joker shoots Barbara Gordon in the spine, crippling her for life, and she becomes Oracle. Turns out the entire story was literally just some kid playing with LEGOs. Monarch is actually Hawk, but it was supposed to be Captain Atom before it got leaked. The Sinestro Corps War was actually a ploy to force the Green Lanterns to authorize lethal force, making them a more effective crime fighting organization. The user I'm replying to is a stupid faggot who cares more about fleeting moments of surprise rather than if a story is actually good.

Now go cry in a corner and kill yourself, you little bitch.

>fights in his human form
Ok I get it.
>Shapes the armor
Yes
>puts on the helmet
YES
>Open the visor revealing the actor's face with his moustache
WHY. Couldn't you just like make his face pitch black and red eyes.

Thank god he didn't.

WW is a literal god in the movie.

because the was money for the face.

Now if they didn't have such dogshit cgi work maybe it would have been okay.

Honestly the cgi was so horrible it kept taking me out of the movie

Great argument

>He thinks the God of Jobbing is strong

user, I...

I think Doomsday would wipe the floor with him. Watch BvS again, Doomsday destroys groups of 4 blocks with a single attack and his power was constantly increasing.

And all of that with 30 minutes of lifetime. He was pretty much an infant.

Except he doesnt in the movie. He is not the god of war. He is the god of truth.

Doomsday was a beast. Taking a nuke on his face as if it. Was nothing.

Doomsay very existence generates violence and war which empowers Ares. Doomday being alive will only further empower Ares and make him significantly more powerful.

I dont think he could have been defeated without Kryptonite. He would also wipe the MCU.

I remembered that scene perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRq7lLawQB4

Not in the dceu

>The villain said it so it's true!

That was just pontificating, user. He wasn't really the god of Truth.

Well he literally got his ass kicked in the only film he's appeared in, so... No?