Was part of a focus test. AMA

The first thread was derailed by someone pretending to be me and I was driving home so I couldn't respond fast enough so I deleted it.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-daily-bugle-confirmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is Donald Glover in the movie?

Also put on a trip

How shit is it?

Randolph Robertson. Robbie's son.

Is it true that MJ shows up at all? Who plays her? What role does she play?

I still don't believe you, but whatever

Does the Vulture die?

Is Michelle really MJ?

I wouldn't call it shit but it was underwhelming. Felt like a souless cash grab. I'm probably never going to watch this again unless the CG improves the movie alot(because I saw an unfinished cut). It plays the Marvel formula straight so I guess you will love it if you loved Strange and Ant Man.

>Robbie's son.

Is the Daily Bugle in the movie at all? Does Robbie Robertson or JJJ actually appear or get hinted at in any way?

why u lyin' bro

PUT ON A TRIP!

And is there any reason to see this film or is it just filler?

MJ is nowhere in the film. I think there might be reference to her because May did mention at one point that they were getting new neighbors so Peter might have a friend besides Ned.
Yes. Standard for villains who discover Peter's identity.

No, no she is not.

How many of those "DUDE FELLOW KIDS LMAO" moments in it?

The Bugle is mentioned yes by Glover's character but not in the actual movie.
It does give some context on the state of Stark and his Avengers post-Civil War but it's mostly a standalone Spider Man movie.

Where is the Shocker costume in the movie?

How was Vulture? If he does die, does Peter at least try to save him?

Is it truly the Tony Stark show, or does all of the Iron Man stuff appear in the trailers?

Is the Stan Lee cameo good?

Is the power and responsibility line uttered?

I call bullshit
he's the Prowler

Is Zendaya cute?

Alot. Peter is always vlogging. It's in the trailers.
Near the beginning when he's committing a crime(very specific plot detail so I can't mention it) and Spider Man stops him. He goes with a pseudo costume for the rest of the movie.

>very specific plot detail so I can't mention it

lol ok

>Near the beginning when he's committing a crime(very specific plot detail so I can't mention it) and Spider Man stops him. He goes with a pseudo costume for the rest of the movie.

Is this at all linked to the flashback clip shown of Toomes and Shultz digging out Chitauri gear from the Avengers fight?

He's slightly more developed than the typical MCU villain but I didn't think he was anything special. He has reasons for what he's doing but it's still a shallow character.

Peter tries to save him yes.
Ok so here's the thing. Tony Stark was very prevalent in the version of the movie I saw. The people I'm sure my group agreed that he needed to be toned down. Hopefully other groups had the same complaint and Marvel changes it. Everything I saw with him in the trailers does appear in the movie yes.

Eh I usually love Lee's cameos but I thought this one was a little lazy.

It's implied but not said.

Was never into her. Too young.

Did they make Zendaya hot like she actually is in the finale?

id hes a dceufag and he's been samefagging here.

Is Gwen there?

>The Bugle is mentioned yes by Glover's character but not in the actual movie.

No Daily Bugle posters or newspapers in the movie?

screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-daily-bugle-confirmed/

>Ok so here's the thing. Tony Stark was very prevalent in the version of the movie I saw
>confirmed for four scenes in the movie

lol

I guess. Shocker and Vulture obtain their powers from retrofitted Chitarui and Stark gear.

Any references to other movies? Was confirmed that Shocker's gauntlets were retrofitted versions of Crossbones' from Civil War.

What's the deal with the two Shockers?

>Ok so here's the thing. Tony Stark was very prevalent in the version of the movie I saw. The people I'm sure my group agreed that he needed to be toned down. Hopefully other groups had the same complaint and Marvel changes it. Everything I saw with him in the trailers does appear in the movie yes.

This is why I question the validity of this thread. The studio isn't going to recut the whole movie with less Than 30 days till the movie is released.

>literally no new major information and all the "new" information is bullshit

confirmed for troll thread

She cleans up well.
No.
I must have missed that paper. All I know for sure is that it was mentioned by Glover's character.
I guess Marvel listened to us then because he had more than four.

If they're keeping those scenes I'm thinking of according to the trailers then oh boy you're still in for a lot of Stark.

This. Tell us something to that isn't in the trailers.

The focus test wasn't recent. It was back in April.

Tell us about a detail that wasn't in the trailer please.

Technically there are two Shockers. Both are henchmen of Vulture. Bokeem(Schultz) portrays the true Shocker from the comics(with the suit and everything). The white one is a Shocker but not really.

>Alot. Peter is always vlogging. It's in the trailers.

Why? Why fucking Peter out of all people? If they're /really/ gonna make Flash a wimp, at least make /him/ the vlogger.

Speaking of Flash, how bad is he?

Aunt May hates Gank-I mean Ned and thinks he's weird. She so desperately wants Peter to get new friends and hang out with girls. There's a funny scene where she flips out when Peter introduces Liz Allen to her.

>There's a funny scene where she flips out when Peter introduces Liz Allen to her.
Smells VERY fake...

Bullshit

Any surprises?

>Does the Vulture die?
>Yes. Standard for villains who discover Peter's identity.

That's just fucking stupid if they want to go ahead with a Sinister Six project.

Flips out as in overjoyed that her not-son has a female friend.
The kid does well with the material he's given and is very funny. Flash himself is Flash in a VERY vague sense. He's a wannabe cool kid who's always trying to one-up and shit on Peter. He's very one-note and I dont think they're going anywhere with him. I'll be surprised if he even shows up in the sequel.

WINNER, the cleaned up girl is Liz Allen

TROLL THREAD

I think Sony is trying to do the Sinister Six with their Venomverse while Marvel is just happy to have their money maker back.

>Flash is a wannabe try hard.

Oh, so the movie's shit.

I thought she looked nice compared to how we see her for most of the film. But to each their own I guess.

>The kid does well with the material he's given and is very funny.

I believe that. Tony Revolori was great in The Grand Budapest Hotel and Dope.

What is Michelle's role in the movie? Is she just another classmate? Does she have a crush on Peter? etc.

Tsundere classmate.

Are the characters played by Martin Starr (Mr. Harrington), Hannibal Buress (Coach Wilson) and Kenneth Choi (Principal Morita) just cameos or do they actually have some impacting role?

>Alot. Peter is always vlogging. It's in the trailers.

Is that going to be some shitty replacement for him taking photographs?

Is Tony Stark the new Uncle Ben?

No. Uncle ben died in 2012, he's also black if anyone cares

When will they stop making Spider-Man movies?

>No. Uncle ben died in 2012, he's also black if anyone cares

Who are Logan Marshall-Green and Michael Mando's characters?

>he's also black if anyone cares
So they show him? Who plays Uncle Ben?

die racist pig.

On a scale of yes to no.. Is it worth the wait? Do we finally get a good spidey movie?

How do I shot web?

>he's also black if anyone cares

Was it white rice or brown rice that got him?

Ahahahahahahahhaahaha

It's a joke I never tire of.

Goddammit stop derailing my threads fucker.

Why did you not start the thread with a trip?

Glorified cameos.
Kinda.
Never.
Shockers.
No.

Any references to Oscorp?
I'd understand them backing away from that after TASM films.

This or ties to other companies like Roxxon?

They should have just copied Amazing Flash. If they got one thing right then it was Flash.

Nope and nope.

Do they actually show flash backs of Uncle Ben's death? Or how is Uncle Ben shown at all?

Nope. Uncle Ben is only mentioned through exposition.

Are the action scenes at least decent? Does Spidey even fight or that whole no punch thing was true?

then how do you know hes black wtf

Well I really only liked the one where he fights Vulture in a warehouse(It's in the trailers). IIRC I guess he didn't punch anyone but you dont even notice it because he makes more use of his agility and webs for the fights.

That wasn't me dumbass.

What other cameos are there besides Cap?

>Ben ''burn every chink for pearl harbor'' Parker is black
bullshit

my bad

does he tell tony to fuck off at some point in some way ?

I heard Iron Man shows up but that's probably just a rumor.

Vision

Peter eventually realizes he wants to do his superhero work on his own and rejects ever becoming an Avenger and Starks help.

>that image
le funny bad words meme

>the entire Iron Man 1 cast is in the film
Jesus Sony

No, he died in 9/11.

What, did he jump out of the tower?

>too young

Apparently you haven't seen a single trailer or any promotion for the movie what so ever.

No. The user is just shitposting.