Who's the next human to die?

Who's the next human to die?

It's him! I know it!

If he dies, would Steven revive him ?

Hate how the show tried to portray him as a bad guy when did literally nothing wrong.

>another SU thread

I hate Summer.

>was expecting Initial D spoof
>get feely bullshit instead

What did he even do?

Why do you care? just leave.

Kevin isn't important or likable enough to die.
If Kevin dies it wouldn't be interesting at all since he doesn't have much of a relationship in the show and the audience doesn't care about him enough. When I say "care" I mean in both good and bad ways. He's not good enough for most people to get attached to to actually feel sad for him longer than 5 minutes. He's not bad enough for people to be looking forward to his death and find it interesting.

My headcanoon at the moment is Steven can only bring back those he truly cares about.
Someone like Kevin wont get revived because Steven doesn't care enouth about him.

>implying Sadie won't an hero once she learns Lars is stuck light years away with 3 gems including a rapist.

Steve is basically Stranger Things' Kevin and he got a redemption

I'm not sure if absorbing and practically brainwashing people into a weird collective mind fusion could make the fusion a rapi-

No you're right.

He's self absorbed, condescending and he kept hitting on a girl even though she wasn't interested (and turned out to be two ten year olds in a trenchcoat). He's definitely at least an annoying jerk.

>a thread about a specific cartoon on a cartoon image board
OH BOY SURE IS SUMMER IN HERE I HATE ALL THESE SUMMERFAGS, THIS NEVER HAPPENS ANY OTHER TIME OF YEAR

user not only is Steven Universe not Stranger Things (which means the writing/writers for two different shows are different, and because one show did something doesn't mean the other show will) but Kevin hasn't gotten enough screen time for anything significant to happen until he appears in more episodes.

>Steven is self absorbed
>Pearl is self-absorbed and condescending
>The Writers are self-absorbed and condescending

Do you really just hate a guy for being persistent and trying to court an attractive woman.

Also, Stevonnie clearly does not look 10 and there is no way he could have known that she was.

10+10=20

He's an annoying jerk but he's not as bad as he's portrayed to be.

What made thing so bad was that Stevonnie is two kids fused together (which he had no way of knowing) and was also having a miniature anxiety attack. Since Stevonnie was having an anxiety attack she felt like Kevin was being super invasive, but honestly he wasn't that invasive. Kevin was just trying flirt with Stevonnie (while being a jerk by saying they were better than everyone else) who he thought was a hot girl and didn't realize she was distressed. He probably thought she was a little down or something, especially since she mentioned feeling lonely.

Then later the fusion un-fused and turned out to be two kids and he bailed.

>My headcanoon
Please tell us all about your gemsona

>Who's the next human to die?
...someone is died?

If you don't have a head-canon for the shit you watch and you're on /co, then you're lying.

If you have headcanons for the shit you watch and you say you aren't tumblr, you're lying