Do you think they got together?

do you think they got together?

>Girl expresses her affection for a boy by constantly stalking him and punching him in the face
>"Wow! They were meant for each other!"

>Boy expresses his affection for a girl by constantly stalking her and punching her in the face
>"Holy shit this is so fucked up that guy should be in jail!"

Pfft. Double standards.

That entire school would scar a kid like him. His parents woulda pulled him out by the second week.

Silly user. Girls are harmless

Have you ever been punched by a girl that likes you?, it doesn't hurt at all

Cartoons just exagerate it because it's funny

Fuck you

My stalker was in the highschool girls basketball team and I was a mere 5'2" manlet

I could do nothing against her

>93071353

are u still 5'2?

Go on

There's not much to say other than she overpowered me immensely. I was a part of the I'll walk around gym class reading a book until it was the next class to start.

She's pin me against the lockers like pic related and I was helpless. Men can be raped. She taught me that

She wasn't even bad looking I just didn't want her

That may have been pure bullying considering the differences in bodies as males are typically the more athletic but she seemed to be an alpha female

>It's not rape...
>WHEN A GIRL DOES IT!

That said, cute cartoon stalker/sexual harasser girls like Mauricia and Fifi are my jam, though I hate the male counterpart to that and find them creepy/enraging. So I understand this double standard completely.

Would bullies forcefully kiss you and say you are theirs?

I dunno. I was glad when I graduated and never saw her again

If they are forcing you to do actions against your will then probably

this thread just got interesting

How tall was she user

It's a good double standard, females are physically weaker than men and overall less dangerous statistically.

And also it's really fucking hot.

Are you actually complaining about this? Holy shit are you a fucking faggot?

No one's fault but yours that you were born with shit genes.

post more maurecias

name of the cartoon?

what the fuck is this fucking nonsense
strength barely depends on height
and when sex differences are brought into the picture it might as well be irrelevant

unless user means he had his growth spurt late or something

Wayside

>It's a good double standard, females are physically weaker than men and overall less dangerous statistically.

Yeah, but these are also cartoons, so the girls are often shown physically overpowering the boys they're chasing and molesting.

>And also it's really fucking hot.

That's the ticket.

give height

No it's not hot.

In a cartoon it is, in reality it isn't