Will marvel and dc ever collab again

Will marvel and dc ever collab again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNwMXcKxWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has kevin ever even written comics?

When DC reprints JLA/Avengers we'll know there's a thaw. So never.

Are Johns and Feige....in love?

based Feige you can see the disdain in his face

>DCComics
>MavelStudios
At least they know which division is the successful one

He looks like he's having a stroke user.

Probably because he can see your shitpost.

Sure, when Marvel outsources the comics to DC.

>to think I have a job because of a DC movie... yuck

There'd have to be massive turnover at the top in Marvel and DC would at least have to get rid of Harras.

>There'd have to be massive turnover at the top in Marvel
Marvel fans would be so lucky.

and quesidilla

Johns looks like he just farted and Feige looks like he just smelt it

Imagine if they make a shared movie. People would lose their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNwMXcKxWE

Considering that Whedon works for WB now, that possibility exists.

Why is he so bald? Cancer?

I feel like that will be the swan song for cinematic universes.

Like 10 years from now, when the movies start flopping more and more and the public is just bored since you can't really go 'up' after assembling all the heroes already, the companies go for a hail mary and make Avengers/Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths.

If it's shit, it kills blockbuster cape movies for a while. If it's great, it's a good sendoff to an era that will inevitably get a shit sequel (ex. Expendables 3)

Actually come to think of it, that would be a way for DC to bypass working with Quesada since Feige cut off Ike and the Creative Committee from working with Marvel Studios.

Richard Donner is the fucking best.

DC isn't the problem. Johns is all about money. Corporate doesn't give a shit, which is why DC has crossovers with Dynamite and Darkhorse and IDW. Joe Q and others at Marvel have made clear that they believe crossovers don't help sales. Competition does.

Oh hell no. I know Joss is like some bad sex disease that won't go away but fuck it if he's going near Marvel again. He tanked Avengers as a franchise. How the hell do you screw up a movie like that? Its fucking idiot proof!

Nah, he is an employee in any case. Even if producers agree it would probably be on eternal delay for legal issues.

They still have share holders. I'm sure Warners and Disney don't want to collaborate.

>He tanked Avengers as a franchise
And Feige is taking the MCU. Your point?

>Marvel comics burned all their bridges with DC due to cunts like quesadilla
>Johns rebirths DC
>makes alliance with Feige
>JLA/Avengers movie
>end credits scene is Perlmutter, Quesada and Snyder comitting sudoku simultaniously
>Next step: Amalgam cinematic universe
this just became best timeline

>crossovers don't help sales. Competition does
Euh...

>We see Iron Man VS Lex Luthor on the big screen

>Snyder
Still celebrating the death of his daughter?

>Luthor
>wasting his time with a ripoff

should be a holiday at this point

Whedon needs to die in fire.

Their opinion...not mine. Just like OUTRAGE

2edgy4me, Shifty Ducking.

Someone who makes an MCU movie should die in a fire.

If Marvel/DC were to team up to make a movie, who would be the villains?

Darkseid/Thanos?
Antimonitor/Galactus?
Starro/Annihilus?

Galactus is with Fox i think. I would go with Thanos or Darkseid, they are pretty similar anyway.

No. He was a producer's assistant at first, just like Geoff.

Do you need a safespace?

Marvel Studios is a seperate entity to Marvel comics
a collab between them and WB would actually be possible

seems like you need one newfriend

You got easily triggered by someone's buzzword post, I think you need the safespace more.

you are the one getting triggered by a suicide joke
>inb4 i was pretending to be retarded

If Jeph Loeb is still employed gainfully then there's no real bottom for how bad your work has to get before they stop giving you opportunities.

There's a very tiny club of people who a) can write movies and TV professionally and b) know anything about comics. Most comics writers either aren't good enough to write TV and film, or are too individualistic to work in TV or film (where your work gets rewritten all the time).

So that's why someone like Allan Heinberg suddenly becomes a big deal when he was only a B-list TV writer. He's a B-list TV writer who has actually written Wonder Woman comics and is an old buddy of Geoff Johns.

Whedon, Heinberg, Johns, Loeb... a few others are in that comics/film club that's very big right now. A few others have tried and failed to get in like James Robinson's failed attempts to become a screenwriter.

>He tanked Avengers as a franchise.
That's why he directed the two highest grossing MCU movies and they're making two more Avenger movies.
I don't like Whedon, but we don't need to make shit up to talk crap about him.

ITT: ships only you ship

Dracula

I didn't post I just thought it was hilarious you got easily triggered by that user's post.

>He tanked Avengers as a franchise.
Huh, you must live in a different reality than mine.
Unless you actually think almost $3 billion is tanking...

Avengers: Age of Ultron cost more money than the original and made less.

To a movie studio today this is considered a disappointment because they base everything on expected profits and whether a big movie performed up to expectations.

Anyone thinking this was going to destroy Whedon's career was wishful-thinking, though. There aren't a lot of directors and writers who can do this kind of thing and he's still going to be in demand as long as he's got a good agent.

I can see Lex Luthor pissing off Doom and waxing philosophically on the meaning of "Is God truly a leader of man?" or just calling Doom a pussy because he can't beat a rubber man who can't bench half his weight.

Let's see it.

It will be the only way they can top what they have planned now

There's probably a bigger chance of the movie side doing something then there is the comics.

DC straight up won't work with Marvel will people like Quesada are still there and Marvel wouldn't even let their characters be in the same fucking charity book as DC ones.