The finale of Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness's Spider-Man/Deadpool run!

The finale of Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness's Spider-Man/Deadpool run!

Want to catch up?
desuarchive.org/co/thread/92457557/#92466265
desuarchive.org/co/thread/92467458/#92467458

Give a bump if you're reading

Thanks for reading!

Bump

Bump

Thank you.

i'm sure if deadpool still had his arm he'd be going for a hand full of spidy ass

Aww you beat me to it!! Thanks for the story time all the same m80, I'm sad as duck to see Joe and Ed leave the title, but I'm happy it's not just outright canceled.
I love this page so much, no body came out a winner here. Nobody but Itsy that is!

Pump

>manspalining
This IS satire right

> Manchester Black speech again

I forgot how sick the costume he got last issue was.

I'm honestly sad I'll never have a friend who cares as much as Wade does.

>Deadpool elects himself to be the garbageman again

Jesus, Wade.

Thanks OP.

Sad to see this book go. Damn, this and Nova in the one week.

Thanks OP

It's not canceled, it's just Joe and Ed are no longer writing / drawing it. I'm hoping we get Thompson as the next writer for this series

Is Joe writing anything else?

If Santa got my letter and doesn't mind delivering in Summer and god herd my prayers, then Kelly might be writing ASM after Slott tries to squeeze his way into one of the gyms at DC.

this is one of the best books/runs of Marvel in years. As in, Id buy the omnibus and keep it.
I wish the rest of Marvel were more like this book. Dit it sell well at least? I guess it did just because of the characters.

I'm so happy that my physical copies of this survived my house fire a few weeks ago, odd how a cardboard box filled with paper and plastic managed to survive a fire that took my whole house down.

I'm extremely happy it's not canceled, but am damn sad to see Kelly leave

I want Itsy to jump up and down on my dick!

wish you the best dude. It must be terrible.

The worst past was the animals, but the you gest dog survived. As it is now we're slowly getting the lot cleaned up and tearing the structure down. I found my copies of Ostrander's Suicide Squad, as well as Superman and Batman, Superior Ironman and Volumes 2 and 3 of Superior Foes

Kelly is yet another writer to play the "Peter and Otto have similar personality quirks" angle better than slott. Fuck you, slott.

I really wish we could get Kelly on ASM. Sad to see this gem go

I didn't know I'd be aroused and upset in the same page

I want Itsy Bitsy to make me her love slave.

>Mephisto getting keikaku'd

>emo disco-jazz-hands Spidey
kek

She keeps showing up in Peter's apartment already tied up. He keeps having to toss her out the window.

Who is taking over after Kelly and McGuinness? Also holy shit this has been my favorite Marvel book for a long time.

oh shit

I bet Duggan is totally going to ignore this.

What's the point without Kelly?

You never know user, whoever they pick up won't be the same sure, but it could end up being just as good for different reasons

thanks!

Wait, Deadpool killed Itsy? How? I feel like I missed a page here.

Yes