Some rich asshole made them suits to fight crime

>some rich asshole made them suits to fight crime
>this is bad
REEEEEEEEEEE amirite?

What the fuck is up with the random lines on the Flash and Bat suits in the DCCU? Are they supposed to look like force-deflecting nanotubes or something? Because they just make the design look dirty.

The flash made his own suit. He even made little sketches for it and was inspired by Superman. You can faintly see the House of El on the paper.

I don't really care about it in The Flash but I feel it takes away from Peter's character in the new Spider-Man movie. They're obviously going to be pushing genius Peter: Tony Stark minus the money, experience, and parental issues. But if Tony just gives him all his tech, if he doesn't come up with his own gadgets, it muddies that message. Yeah, web-shooters are a great first step, but genius is repetition and hard work, not a one-time flash of inspiration. If all his tech and all his ideas for them come from Tony then he really isn't that smart. To paraphrase Pratchett, it takes a genius to come up with a gun, but merely a very clever man to use it. Peter Parker is supposed to be a genius.

That is fantastic. The ferrari suit. It's pretty interesting, I hope they get to justify it. So far I liked cyborg transformation gimmick and the aquaman royalarmor/savage/classic looks but I'm not sure flash, even if the design is interesting and well done will justify the changes. In the case of superman the culture reasons we're not enough for me.

Peter's a genius, but he shouldn't be /too/ reliant on technology. He should just have his basic materials, webshooters, spider tracers, and spider signal. His intelligence should shine when he's thinking on his feat in the heat of battle.

Flash made that suit himself. You see Bruce looking at it when he visits him for the first time in one of the trailers.

>some kid is able to build a supersuit
now that's unbelievable. Peter fights crime in his underwear but Barry builds an armored frictionless suit? I thought those guys were solo acts with very little money to themselves.

He made the webshooters, plus he uses his homemade suit in final fight with Birdman. By end he'll probably ditch all the high tech.

Iron Man: Homecoming looks fun.

All the tech Pete uses in the movie was created by himself in the comics in a basement with a box of scraps.

I could see that. For whatever reason, Peter prefers to distance himself from Tony by the end of the movie and give back every gadgets he gave him. Later on, he starts to build up his own things and shows that he doesn't really need Tony's help.

Why do people even care about The Justice League movie? It's obvious they don't want to actually put the characters we like in the movie and just use characters named "Barry" or "Bruce" that act nothing like their comic counter parts.

His old suit had webshooters.

Tony takes the suit away half way through for Peter's lack of responsibility and Peter has to rely on his own, homemade tech.

The cyborg "suit" just isn't really clicking with me right now.I get the whole point of Vic is that his transformation is ugly and brutal and there's not mcuh human left, but still. Maybe it will look better in motion or they'll fix some cgi, but right now it just looks like a tinfoil skeleton.

>inb4 Gadot joke

>he made the webshooters. he just doesnt produce them from his arms.
a spider person that cant excrete webs is just another captain america without a shield

>five to six scenes
>still pushing this meme

I agree with Mr Stark here.

I think he'll keep the suit and the new webshooter, but without all the extra stuff like the suit-A.I.

No matter what you think, there's absolutely no way a kid from the ghetto can produce a tailor made quality suit. No matter how book smart he is, that doesn't undo the fact that he has zero resources.

The real problem is that Flash's suit is fucking shit.

Nobody would say "it is Flash" if wasn't for the lighting symbol.

The DCEU Flash suit is made out of scraps from space shuttle, stuff that are made to resist heat from atmospheric entries. It makes sense since Flash runs fast as hell and theoretically generates heat. This explains the wires. They serve as solid straps to hold the pieces of suits together when he runs fast as hell.

There's no way in fuck this happens.

Peter Parker is just as smart as Tony if not smarter, it's just up until Slott's trash run he didn't need to become discount iron man.

Also, it often comes across as redundant, since when you're already strong enough to flip cars and fast enough to dodge bullets, adding in the suit is just overkill. The current one he wears with the webshooter variants and occasional lasers is nice, but it's not what makes Spiderman who he is.

So for the MCU to shoehorn RDJ into a larger role for the character than he actually has in canon just comes across as a cheap money grab because Iron Man sells seats. It takes away agency from Peter when the character has always been about doing things his way regardless of what others think.

It'd be like if they made a Dr. Voodoo movie but shoehorned Dr. Strange in as the source of his magical knowledge just to promote """synergy"""

>shoehorned
Peter's link to the whole superhero world is Tony. That and Iron Man cements Homecoming as the MCU Spider-Man movie. There's more reasons than just muh evil corporation.

>It takes away agency from Peter when the character has always been about doing things his way regardless of what others think.
Have you seen a single Homecoming trailer?

>than he actually has in canon
The movies are not carbon copies of the comics, or have you not seen a single MCU movie?

>Why do people even care about The Justice League movie? It's obvious they don't want to actually put the characters we like in the movie and just use characters named "Barry" or "Bruce" that act nothing like their comic counter parts.
marvel does this and you're fine with it