Who will win Sup Forums?

Who will win Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=LARKTcczTms

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenBSinger/status/869969161643900928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Carol's gonna win with rock paper scissors logic when she absorbs all of 18's attacks.

Would 18 even have to attack for Carol to absorb her energy? Couldn't she just suck it straight out of her infinite energy generating cells?

This feels like a vampire fighting a living blood bag.

Danvers which is a shame. Bitch is a cumt and I want 18 to win.

Brain says Carol
Dick and heart says 18

17 wins

>not Captain Marvel versus Shazam

Yeah Billy absolutely curbstomp Carol but the matchup would be more interesting than another blonde who shoots lasers out of her hands.

The question is, is she still a Cyborg? Does her infinite energy generating cells still exists after turning into a human?

They don't share a connection aside from a name.
I know that 18 vs Carol don't share that strong of thematic similarities and contrasts but still

>turning into a human
She never turned into a human. Shenron specifically said he couldn't do that. All that he was able to do for 17 and 18 was take the bombs out of their chest.

>Carol thinks 18's a skrull during the fight
>Match is over
>Carol wins and there's nothing less of 18
>Post battle screen shows a Skrull impersonating 18 and proceeds to enter the room with a nervous Krillin worried sick for his wife

Preview of the match
twitter.com/BenBSinger/status/869969161643900928

Doesn't Death Battle have an everloving hateboner for anything DB related? Only Vegeta and Mr. Satan have ever won their fights right?

Oddly enough, this is one where I'd expect Carol to soundly win since she is cosmic tier and one of the heavy hitters at Marvel, her absolutely wretched and mandated push notwithstanding. Then again I haven't kept up with Super at all and don't know if 18 has been buffed, since last I heard 17 was somehow on par with Goku or some shit which seems ridiculously plotted, but hell maybe there's a good explanation.

>Hal vs. Rich when?

I don't care who wins, I care about what bullshit logic they'll use to decide who wins.

They don't hate Dragon Ball.
One of the hosts (Boomstick) said that he finds Superman boring and vastly prefers Goku

even know goku's a fucking madman now

18 should win, but muh marvul will win.

Reminder that they may actually do these matches (they're from a leaked list that came with Scrooge vs Shovel Knight, Ace vs Natsu, Carol vs 18, etc)
Keep in mind, they were subject to be rejected (or may have been fibbed in some places on purpose) over time since the list was leaked before Horse vs Deadpool came out and certain episodes like Glacius vs Sub-Zero and Bane vs Venom weren't on it

NARUTO VS ICHIGO (please be a rejected match)
STAR FOX VS ROGUE SQUADRON
BLACK CAT VS CATWOMAN
WONDER WOMAN VS SHE-RA

SONIC VS MARIO: GRUDGE MATCH
SEPHIROTH VS VERGIL
SMOKEY VS MCGRUFF (gag match announced years ago)
BALROG VS TJ COMBO
DAREDEVIL VS NIGHTWING
LUCARIO VS RENAMON
GOKU VS SAITAMA (nobody wins this, nobody needs this, fucking kill me)

Not reallt, Kirby and Superman are just power houses way above their chosen opponents. Just like Vegeta was above Shadow.

Carol isn't Rogue (or Android 19/20 if we're going with DBZ). She has to actually get hit by the energy to absorb it.

>Daredevil vs Nightwing
Is anyone going to pretend that Daredevil wouldn't wipe the floor with him?

Yaaaaasss queen.

It's a more fair fight than most honestly. But I think Daredevil could beat Batman.

Dragonball has the worst fanbase in history, that's all I know

What are the odds of Dragon Ball fanboys making art of 18 brutally murdering and destroying Carol after this episode comes out?

Daredevil's powers just give him too much of an advantage in that match up. Good luck using the shadows against a man who can smell you.

100% no matter who wins.

It happens with literally every fanbase. If 18 wins the same thing will happen.

Oh god I had to sit and ponder the image for a bit to get it but it is fantastic once it set in.

Did they do any with Buu and Kirby?

The last one is absurd.

DBZ fans are especially bitter because DBZ characters always lose.

>Hal vs. Rich when?
Rich was made significantly weaker recently, so probably Hal

Very high. Dbtards are fucking terrible.

At least they're not Final Fantasyfags.
>Cloud gets stripped of literally all of his materia
>Link gets all of his arsenal from a of his games
>Tifa is in a match that was literally rigged from the start due to corporate interests

>That one guy on Deviantart who pays money to have artists draw out the opposite of what some Death Battle episodes had the outcome to be (Tifa bursting Yang's arm, Cloud destroying the Hylian Shield while carrying the Great Fairy Sword in his hand, Spawn killing Kratos).
>His entire deviantart is him raving about how he's still pissed about Yang vs Tifa and how he would buy Screwattack just to remake that fight

I sort of understand his frustration (I heavily disagree with that episode as well) but nigga calm the fuck down and move on.

This says yes.

*Kratos killing Spawn
The description has him argue that Kratos is Star level because he killed Helios

Do people really think that Kirby isn't fucking broken?
I'm a pretty big DBZ fan but Kirby is on a whole nother level.

Now this is just pathetic.

It won't be anime, it's barely ever anime.

That's because anime vs non anime rarely get made.
Vegeta, Hercule, Epyon, and Guts all scored wins

I haven't followed her in forever. What kind of energy can she absorb again?
Because spiritual energy is enough of a bullshit hole to avoid that.
18 would probably still lose since she was never a real fighter, just someone who's insanely powerful and didn't bother learning how to fight.

>Hercule
Hercules is anime? What? Oh, right, the Fate whatever dude.

I thought 17 was male?

Male tears and dyke energy.

I meant Mr. Satan from Dragon Ball Z

>hateboner for anything DB related
Not even close, take a look around their offices when they how it in a video, it's full of DBZ crap.

Whoever is in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

Carol because SJWs

>Kirby is way above Majin Buu

what did he mean by this

In Nu52 Bat built a suit that hides him from Superman.

No, Vegeta won.

I really don't see how user. I feel like a lot of people hype Kirby up because they're insecure on liking a cute little puffball.

Daredevil can literally "see" with four senses
He'll smell the leather of the suit.

Kirby just has a bunch of stupid feats because he's basically a Loony Tunes character
It was a stupid matchup to begin with

DBZ fan seem to know next to nothing about their own series. The thing with Buu is, even if Kirby can't kill him, Buu can kill HIMSELF. And once Kirby tart eating his attack, Buu is giving Kirby all the weapons he needs. Don't forget Buu vs Evil Buu, the candy beam was an instant win.

Probably this

Link to his account? I want to see this

antcow.deviantart.com

Same, that kind of asshattery must be mocked.

This

That fight was literally just them shilling their piece of shit anime wannabe.

Jesus Christ, just look at his favorites.

>Death Battle hates DB

That's ridiculous. Isn't Screw Attack full of Team Four Star members or vice versa?

Look at the groups he's a part of

They get help from TFS and Funimation for voice acting since they live close to each other

>this guy commissioned pic related
Huh. To think I had actually been on his page before.

No, I refuse, just flipping through his gallery made me feel like I'd been prayed with autism.

Huh, really is a small world after all

His journal's worse

>>Tifa is in a match that was literally rigged from the start due to corporate interests
That Tifa one made me mad, and I knew it would make me mad.

Worse than a deluge of weeb titcow furries?

Woof, look at his Rogue stuff.

There was a Hercule episode? Who'd he fight, Dan from Street Fighter?

Yep

Cancer wins, cause these vs fights are always cancer.

Despite anything they say, they have a massive bias against DB for some reason. Just watch the Goku vs Superman video and look at how much shit they get wrong about Goku.

>BALROG VS TJ COMBO
Damn, this is a tough one. Though if we count current TJ he might have an edge.

>STAR FOX VS ROGUE SQUADRON
If this is an actual dog fight I'm sold. I'm always game for a decently done dogfight.

18 should win, Carol will win. The moment they mentioned Carol's training in the preview she has it in the bag because for them that trumps everything. 18 should be strong and fast enough to just bum rush Carol and rip her head off, but that wont happen.

Billy would slap her shit so hard. She's never absorbed magic before.

>Can absorb any source of energy
>Can't get at those infinite energy producing cells

But why tho? It's right there on her skin. I mean it's right there. Can she not suck the electricity out of a lightbulb?

Which time? The first one where they make their gravity calculation too high (inflating all of his abilities) and choose to ignore the rises and dips in Snake Way, meaning he flew a shorter distance than they claimed?

Or the second, where they stopped babying DBtards and used Superman's actual best feats to show how outclassed Goku really was?

>She-Ra vs Wonder Woman
>Star Fox vs Rogue Squadron

I'm looking forward to these

>Catwoman vs Black Cat
>Daredevil vs Nightwing

Why the fuck do they keep feeding wins to Marvel? Two unpowered Bat-characters vs two characters with super powers who the fuck do they think will win?

>Lucario vs Renamon
I have morbid curiosity for this match.

>Naruto vs Ichigo
Why the fuck isn't this Ichigo vs Yuusuke?

The one where they say that Base Goku's top speed is 64 km/hr, and his Super Saiyan top speed is 32 km/hr.

They are 100% going to have 18 fire a huge beam that Carol absorbs so she can "go Binary" and win.

Even though 18 is one of the only DB characters who doesn't really do that.

Come on. She doesn't do a lot of beam spam but that doesn't mean she doesn't shoot beams at all.

This is a shit matchup

Because based on his actual demonstrated abilities, that's his speed. More than his speed, really. Because while they took the curves out of Snake Way, they didn't take out the rises and dips, meaning his base form speed (after adding the gravity formula, which is based on a feat of strength from the start of the Buu Saga) was slower than they claimed. Keep in mind he was only a class 6 when he arrived on Namek. He trained against his own boy weight on that ship, an 100 times his boy weight is only 6 tons. He also couldn't push a ki attack against 100g's, which is the same force a a washing machine spin cycle. This is post-Sayian Saga, too.

Or were you referring to the meaningless typo?

*body weight

That Kirby is a toon and a powerhouse that makes Buu look weak.

In all honesty, 18 should win. Carol is no where near the planet-busting capabilities that 18 is at, but Screw Attack loves screwing over DBZ fanboys. They're going to give it to Carol because her powers "counters" 18's Infinite Energy.

They didn't even mention 18's Barrier abilities in her intro video, so we can already determine she's getting the half ass treatment.

Cry baby.

Oh look, it's THIS post again.

>Buu
>Beating fucking Kirby
Come on son.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong

>GOKU VS SAITAMA

Wouldn't Saitama vs Superman make more sense?

Anyone with even a passing interest in comics and anime would know just about any DBZ fighter would give a shitty mid tier character like Carol Danvers a curb stomping. Death Battle is made by retards though so Carol will win.

So besides the sponsored bullshit that was Yang vs Tifa, what was the biggest snub in DB history?