It's a;

It's a;
>Smuggling people over the Mexican border is a victimless crime

episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

farmworkerjustice.org/sites/default/files/NAWS data factsht 1-13-15FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's a Lois is ok with her 14 year old son becoming the daddy of two rape babies and quitting school to support them
>It's not a joke, its the moral of the episode

Because it's centered around a single person, which /is/ a victimless crime

The only reason illegal immigration is a problem is because it's happening so much (now)

>When you push the agenda a little too far & people start to notice.

Mexicans aren't people.

>Alternately. Three people! Are babies not people to you? What are you some kinda baby hating monster?

No, they're not honestly

Not sure at what age I draw the line because I've never really thought about it before, but I don't think I would refer to a baby as a person

>Because it's centered around a single person, which /is/ a victimless crime
When they don't pay taxes, refuse to assimilate, take health care and takes a job that could be filled by a citizen, it's crime.

And then they contradict themselves with the part about the hole in the fence.

I didn't say it's not a crime, just that it really isn't an actual issue on micro-scale
And thus that creating stories about individual i-immigrants is misleading since they're not a problem individually, they only are as a group

It's the exact equivalent of taking a picture of 3 endangered animals in one place and using it as """"evidence"""" that the species isn't endangered because look there's three of em right there

>A Crime

It's multiple crimes. Come to think of it, didn't that cartoon bordertown get cancelled recently too? That was a Seth MacFarlane cartoon wasn't it.

>it really isn't an actual issue on micro-scale
>Islamic terror attacks are just a part of living in the big city, we need to get use to it
>If there weren't so many people coming into america to mail all their earnings back to their families in mexico it wouldn't be a problem
>it' isn't an actual issue on micro-scale

As someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals, I can't take you seriously. This isn't a message a cartoon should be encouraging.

>implying it's the dealers' fault your friends were retards
no offence

>she's gonna need both hands out stretched in the stock pose to justify this moral

>victimless crimes means it's okay to commit them

It's a anonymous complains about social issues post

Are you inferring I agree with the message? Because if so I strongly recommend that you make a second attempt at reading my post.

I turned it off right there.

>you can't raise a baby!

not

>These aren't your kids, this is illegal, you shouldn't drop out of school, this is going to bankrupt us, she may never come back for them, etc, etc.

its a>>im offended by this show doing jokes about opinions thread

stay triggered, snowflake

Improper entry is a crime, a misdemeanor but still a crime, a felony for repeat offenses and I'm not sure but I think it was a repeat offense in the episode.

This.

doesn't matter what any of you think. the immigrants are the ones having the babies, so no matter what you do, you're all fucked regardless.

At what point did having a criticism of something become synonymous with an infantile emotional breakdown? In a couple of years le triggered is going to be looked back on with the same embarrassment as trollface and ''u mad bro''.

>triggered
Enjoying your first week here friendo!

This is a bait and politics thread. MODS DELETE BEFORE OP GETS MORE (You)s.

>At what point did having a criticism of something become synonymous with an infantile emotional breakdown?
Right around the time you thought Family Guy was worthy of an in-depth analysis as a mean to justify your current ban on Sup Forums.

>As someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals,
Lol I bet you blame McDonald's for how fat you are.

>In a couple of years le triggered is going to be looked back on with the same embarrassment as trollface and ''u mad bro''.
Yeah if you have autism I guess

>Right around the time you thought Family Guy was worthy of an in-depth analysis
That is basically what Mr Enter does.

u mad bro?

user i am sorry to say it to you, be we all have autism.

It already is. The only people who haven't stopped finding it funny or still think it's edgy are so socially-inept that they'll keep using it until someone explains why they're the only one still saying it.
Eventually it will be hated by almost everyone, not because it's insulting but because everyone will start to associate it with all the awkward and embarrassing people in their life.

And then it will become a Hot Topic shirt.

>they smuggle these people over the border but then complain about how easy it is for people to get over the border

So the moral is that only certain Mexicans should get to break the law?

Say its not true, phoneposter

Family Guy seems to hate the southern United States while American Dad doesn't. Weird

can't be anti illegal aliens when you have an actually ALIEN in the cast.

and he's a fucking tosser, what's your point

American Dad is pretty obviously a parody of the Republican party, Seth is pretty keen about mocking conservatives in his shows every chance he can.

well he grew up with pretty conservative parents and I wouldn't bat an eye if he was gay because of all the preaching he does on that shit or incest considering most of his casting choices for Brian's GFs have always been his sister, and his Sister plays Haley in American dad where they have had at least 3 episode humming on the idea of Stan and her doing it.

It's funny because nobody talk about the fence on Mexico's southern border to not allow the entering of Guatemalans and Salvadorans illegals, and the racism of mexicans to them.

also nobody talk about the fucking Cholos and their drug trades between the americano-mexican borders, it's like all illegals are gentle people with competent worker capacities and not just another losers who will spawn new filthy chicanos criminals on california.

Chicanos are not real mexicans, they are anglicized mestizos who behave like niggers, and illegals are mostly useless trash who don't even works to get a legal visa.

Why do most American liberals hate the idea of enforcing country borders? Do they really not see an issue with people moving in and living in a country without the country knowing or having them pay taxes with no background checks?

>As someone who's had friends killed by heroine introduced into my town by illegals

American leftists have been brainwashed into thinking that there's literally no aspect to border control aside from irrational prejudicial hatred of people with different skin colours.

>look mom I learned a new word!

The worst thing about Trump's election is how insufferable everyone in the entertainment industry is right now. If him getting impeached would shut them up, I'm all for it.

I don't even like Trump but it's amazing that wanting to enforce a countries border laws means you hate Mexicans.

Because since i don't know what fucking year, some numerous people started to thinks all forms of order and authority are considered racism.
pure emotionnal but absolutly not any logical reasoning behind this.

Don't because it means they will do it for everything if it turned out to work.

I'm fairly certain liberals are just spiteful of the concept of nations at all, given all of weedman's insistence that FUCKEN LEAFnada is a "post-nation state".

>"post-nation state"
That doesn't even make sense.
What the hell?

Exactly. All we have to do is wait it out, they can't bitch forever.

>Chicanos are not real mexicans, they are anglicized mestizos who behave like niggers, and illegals are mostly useless trash who don't even works to get a legal visa.

Can confirm, chicanos are a cancer that needs to be amputated.

>t. spic

Just for once I'd like someone to bitch about the 60,000+ illegal immigrant canadians in this country. Since 100% of the bitching is solely focused on the southen border, it does come off as a "I dont like brown people" thing.

You just made the case for anime. Politics in anime is rare. Even when politics is mentioned, the vast majority of the time it's Japanese politics and the US viewers are blissfully unaware.

The implication is that Canada is just some arbitrarily decided mass of land that shares the same federal government but has no national identity or real borders.

It's fucking nonsense and I wish we'd get rid of this massive retard. Justin Castro is a fucking joke.

That is because those are the ones that you see getting defended in the media. Both are wrong but again, which one does the media like to protect like in the OP.

We live in a post-globalized world. Having processes and procedures to get into a country is just fine, but if you seriously think you're going to keep people out with medieval shit like walls and fences you're sadly mistaken. If you're really that bothered by people staying here illegally, go get mad at some Irish people or something.

>B-but the media!

Form your own fucking opinions instead of being a reactionary, dude.

>Sup Forums is a board that talks about comics and cartoons
>Cartoon addresses Mexican illegal immigrants
>Wonder why that is what the discussion is about on Sup Forums

why not getting mad at some yiddish on new york city?

I know. You can't talk about it in any capacity without being branded a racist.

>It just makes sense that we know who is and is not entering our country for security purposes, since there are people who actively want to come here to do harm.
>RACIST!

English not your first language, Ivan?

>If my saxonic barbarian language is broken, it must be a mexican, becaus i'm self-centered.
>if my saxonic barbarian language is broken, it must be some slavshit, probably a russian because my burger paranoia is focused on them.
the world is big user, very very big.
why Sup Forums believe there are only burgers on Sup Forums?

Let's all come on and reply to the op, Sup Forums!

WE'RE HAVIN' SLOPPY JOES!

It already is user. It always has been

>The moment you thought a stupid cartoon was worthy of talking about
Where do you think we are

The best part is that Canada has stricter immigration policies than the USA and Canada is ranked 15th by number of refugees admitted per year while the USA is ranked 2nd.

Because their entire strategy for getting votes is appealing to the minority vote. It's estimated that they're going to outnumber whites eventually which is why they stopped focusing on them as they were pre 1970. Anyone who thinks that rich white left politicians care about helping the poc are actual idiots

>"we'll keep those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years!"

So what happens when minorities become large enough and successful enough that republican policies become more advantageous for them despite skin colour?

Most blacks actually are very conservative in every way that doesn't include welfare. I forgot the source but 80% of blacks don't like gays or mexicans, are very religious and hate trans people. Honestly, all republicans would need to get the black vote is going more pro Welfare.

I assume they're not intelligent enough to think that far ahead user. Besides most of the politicians currently appealing to this shit will probably be dead by the time it becomes an actual problem for them

>poor people have been voting democrat for fifty years and they're still poor
>-Charles Barkley

Sounds like Democrats aren't far enough left to me. The people who want to take away accessible health-care and food stamps sure as fuck can't be any better, unless they can literally pull well paying jobs out of their ass.

Because you can hardly tell a leaf from any other American. They have almost the same culture and accent as legal Americans, where as spics turn the places they come into to Mexico 2 and refuse to integrate while sending American money back to Mexico.

who gives a shit? american dad is exponentially better.

They can at least be funny about it. I'd say I'm generally right winged and american dad is still one of my favorite shows. Rarely does an agenda ruin an episode

Liberals would accept the "we just want to enforce our borders" rhetoric but every time we believe right wingers when they say their ideology isn't racist, we wait a bit, and lo and behold they turn out to be totally fucking racist. For instance I see anti Mexican racism threads every goddamned day here but this would be the first time I have heard right wingers talk about border control in months, but apparently the right is just poor and misunderstood.

We are fine with border control, we just don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

What happens if people are racist but also right?

Then they destroy their own legitimacy needlessly. People think politics is just being right but there is also the component of being able to lead those ideas with poise and without mixing them with retarded ideas. This is arguably even more important.

It is why Trump is hated so much. It isn't so much that people disagree with his policies(though that is a major factor). It's that he completely lacks the decorum and respect which is necessary for the office. No amount of rightness could overcome his shitheadedness.

See it's funny, based primarily on anecdotal evidence most people I know who support Trump specifically like his disagreeable nature and lack of decorum. I think that's probably just them being single-issue voters and seeing him as the backlash against PC culture candidate though.

>Texas and California have a shit load of immigrants
>demand less federal aid than states like Mississippi
hmmmmmmmm.....

illegal immigrants*

Disregarding how fucking retarded you are for a sec, how about the fact that over 70% of us agriculture being performed by hispanics

Sounds like they're assholes who want to live vicariously through a successful asshole

It's always funny when im driving up the I-5 and I see a bunch of MAGA signs and Congress created the Dust Bowl stuff but right next to them is a bunch of really dark hispanic people working the fields who are no doubt illegal

some illegal immigrants know better than to vote.

they're content with simply not paying taxes and otherwise exploiting the kindness of naive individuals

As someone who’s never had this experience having lived on the border for the majority of my life I have to say I can’t take you seriously.

Aren’t personal anecdotes just great?

>the kindness of naive individuals
can you quantify that in any meaningful way so you don't sound like an idiot?

>In a couple of years le triggered is going to be looked back on with the same embarrassment as trollface and ''u mad bro''.
Good. Wake me up in a couple of fucking years because this meme was shit the day it came out.

>exploiting

You’re fucking cute you know that

You should look at this

They pay sales taxes, and a portion of their rent goes to pay property taxes for whatever housing they use.

In addition, those who work with a fake social security number (or just an ITIN) pay income and payroll taxes, due to the automated manner in which they are extracted from the paycheck.

Which actually goes back to the point I made here

We have a voter base which styled itself as the party of family values, honoring the veterans, and getting corporate fat cats out of Washington but voted in a Wall Street millionaire, lech who openly disparaged POWs.

The only thing of note left about him is his history with racism and comments about the Mexicans. Then supporters cheered a travel ban which stranded American citizens in foreign countries because it kept "terrorists" out even though the major sources of terrorism were left out of the ban. We are now supposed to swallow the idea that they are totally not racist and just want to make america great again, even though they proudly support a candidate who shares none of their values except for having strong opinions on the brown people. Also if you mention this disconnect in any way you are a coastal elitist or racist against white people.

That's like saying stealing isn't an actual issue on a micro-scale. If everyone stole an item from a store, there would be nothing left after all.

it's a way of life for someone who lives in a nation without documentation. either exploit people, be exploited or fuck off back where you came from.

and all the while, they're sending as much money as they can back to their own country. it's guerrilla economic warfare.

It's a clusterfuck on all sides because if you call them out on it all they have to do is point to Europe to justify their islamophobia

>70% of us agriculture being performed by hispanics
Post a source you lying faggots. Most agriculture is done by machinery and family owned farms. Spics only pick the shitty fruit that grows on trees.

Fuck Family Shit. MacFaggot doesn't know jack shit about all the border violence or the millions of Americans driven out of work, assaulted, robbed, raped, and murdered over the years thanks to cheap illegal alien labor. All race baiting edgelord leftists like him care about is pandering to the racist anti-American Altzlan agenda. All his pretentious pseudo intellectual hipster bullshit yet he's still an idiot who knows nothing about the Hispanidad and tries too hard with MUH DIVERSITY. He portrays obnoxious beaner wetback caricatures not as something to laugh at but as something intended to be taken seriously as part of some SJW message, and as such is far more offensive and disrespectful than Trump or any anti-amnesty conservative could ever possibly be.

farmworkerjustice.org/sites/default/files/NAWS data factsht 1-13-15FINAL.pdf

I feel sorry for the earth's population
'Cause so few live in the U.S.A.
At least the foreigners can copy our morality
They can visit but they cannot stay

>It's funny because nobody talk about the fence on Mexico's southern border to not allow the entering of Guatemalans and Salvadorans illegals

Well, it doesn't seem to work.

>set up a fence on my backyard
>set up a sign in my backyard that reads "do not cross"
>people cross it anyway
>i get upset and call the police
>somehow i'm being racist

lol?