What fandom has the most obnoxious infighting?

What fandom has the most obnoxious infighting?

Right now?
Sup Forums related would be the one with the most shippers.
Voltron and Steven Universe take this by a landslide especially after what happened recently.
Not sure about the comics side since Western comics lack an online presence.
Again, most likely shippers

Robinfags

Since when is there infighting amongst GL fans? I thought all the bitching about Kyle died out years ago.

People still bully Kylefags but I agree that it's not that bad anymore. And most like Simon and Jessica.

Robinsfags.
GLfags will disagree, but they don't get as nasty and bitter as people talking about Robins.

Except for the odd times when some HEAT idiot calls in a bomb threat.

The Star Wars Fandom.

No one seems to be happy about anything there and there's fighting between the OT, PT and ST trilogies that have been happening for quite a while. That, coupled along with the Canon vs. EU fight that's been happening since Disney's purchase of the franchise, the whole fandom is a complete wasteland of factions where you'll get yelled at for just about anything if it's something someone else doesn't like.

Most new content is worthless anyways and I left that hellhole a year ago and have been happier ever since.

Robinfags have Damifag
Enough said

Damifag is hilarious though

>Since when is there infighting amongst GL fans
Since forever?

It's not really just bitching about Kyle so much anymore as Halfags vs Johnfags vs Kylefags (and who deserves to star in the movies/comics more)

>Johnfags

Desh is only one person

Hey Mosaic was pretty good, but John could definitely use a character reinventing because he's all muh marines for the past decade or so.

>Since when is there infighting amongst GL fans?

Every single thread user. You can't enjoy more than 1 human lantern or else you are an X-Fag. It's especially bad with the Kyle-fag/Hal-fag tantrums despite most of these people only reading Johns' run and don't really know anything.

That's just bantz you dinguses.

I think you underestimate the autism at work here.

The Star Vs shippers are starting to get out of hand too

most SJW types want it to be John or Jessica because they check off the most minority boxes, whether they care about GL as a property or not

yeah just pop into any GL thread, guarantee within ten posts it'll devolve to "x is worst boy, y is the only good GL"

Robinfags, how is this a question?

It's really toned down lately though
Since rebirth I find myself liking ALL the human lanterns. Well I'm a bit indifferent to Stewart though

I've been growing tired of it too. I'm starting to think the only place to enjoy Star Wars stuff is on /tg/ or /vg/.

To be fair, /tg/ Star Wars threads are the best.
Though the same could be said for any non-/tg/ /tg/ thread.

Why are Robinfags so salty to begin with? I have a hard time trying to wrap my head around why Batman can't just love and appreciate them equally.No need to tear each other's throats out

Because Dick is only liked for being Nightwing, Jason is an edgelord, Tim is fucking nothing, and Damian is a fucking brat.

All Green Lanterns are good except Hal
All Robins are good except Dick

but Hal is best girl user

There is so much wrong with this post I'm inclined to believe its bait.

Robin
then Flash Jay is best
then GL

Robinfags are mostly Tumblr fangirls, so they're more vicious.

What happened recently?

Damein literally gave Wally heart problems making it lethal for him to be a hero

No one's gonna mention the Flash fandom infighting?

gay
Halfags and Dickfags can go fuck themselves and their bland characters
good

the only time Hal was a good character was when he was Spectre and only time Dick was good was in Grayson
coincidence? I think not

Id hardly call Kyle or Tim good

Wally is shit

Flash?

well you are a faggot with shit taste

Voltron and its various homosexual ships, i seriously cant stand the fuck out of klace and shieth or any of that crap. Even the writers and that have told them to fuck off and they still persist rofl.

Oh boo fucking hoo,I dont like the fucking nothing detective and the artist who wears white after Labor Day

>Well I'm a bit indifferent to Stewart though
I want to like John, but he's just boring as fuck, even when he wasn't being overshadowed for about 10 issues when GL Corps was his book alone after Guy took over Red Lanterns.

Bathaters are pure cancer and make at least 20 batman hate threads a day

>Halfags vs Johnfags vs Kylefags
Guyfags proving yet again that we're the master race.

Really? Start a thread about how [insert any GL here] is the best Lantern and you'll get 500 replies of bitching and >implying

He fucked up, but to be fair it cut off deathstroke's ability to use the speed force, which is pretty necessary

Of all time? /vp/

Dick is a good character, but for his popularity a shocking few writers know how to utilize him. Morrison, King and Seeley are all wonderful, but other writers tend to either mary sue him or make him a bland batman-lite.

>the only time Hal was a good character was when he was Spectre

Read some Bronze Age stuff friend, it might change your mind.

>thread about cancerous fandoms constantly fighting
>fandoms show up to fight

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

>Jay is best
FINALLY, someone with TASTE

This, I always laugh my ass off when she shows up.

I study machine natural language learning, and I've always been curious if her unique brand of illiteracy is distinct enough that I could train a bot to detect her posts

>Insulting best Flash [spoiler[Besides Jay[/spoiler]

I don't know anything about Robin but that one butthurt Damikid is amazing at lowering the quality of this board.

Be careful. It's almost morning in Germany so she should be here soon.

please
explain hidden markov models for me

H.E.A.T. is so big I dunno if the combined craziness of Batfamily can overcome it

Transformers.

Damn Transformer fans, they ruined Transformers.

A Voltron fan had a tour at Studio Mir, took pictures, and posted them online.
Those pictures contained leaked information and Mir got in trouble with Dreamworks about it.
Mir begged to have the photos be taken down and one of the fans who reposted the images refused unless a certain ship was made
Steven Universe on the other hand had a notable controversy last year when a woman received death threats because she drew Rose as skinny; it was so bad that the show's creators asked people to stop harassing her

>one of the fans who reposted the images refused unless a certain ship was made
i dont even watch the show but i hope they completely ruin the ship out of spite

Hidden Markov models are essentially a Bayesian probability problem where you only know the results and then use that to determine the states, which are hidden.

For instance, in the pic related, you know whether the person spent the day cleaning, walking, or shopping, and you know the probability of each of those events given a certain state of the weather. Using Bayesian distributions (P(A|B)=P(B|A)P(A)/P(B)), you can then calculate the probability of which state the event is in. The probabilities at the top represent the odds of transition; this is what makes HMMs so useful for temporal based analysis such as speech recognition - if you've guessed the previous state, it helps to determine the new one.

Training HMMs is a whole separate issue and would take far too long to type out.

>and most like Simon

not the thing I would expect

He drove through a wall and into our hearts

oh shit, user delivers
thanks m8

I truly have no idea how Dogfucker of all people made Simon gain a personality that not only makes sense, but is endearing.

I dropped it when I read about the "you're the first green lantern to do this bla bla SUPER SPECIAL"

Well, other than that they made yet another american earth GL.

It's amazing what having actual editors can do.

I'm a Guyfag and while the bitching about Kyle may have stopped, the bitching about Guy will never.

>why Batman can't just love and appreciate them equally

Because while usually he does, writers do shit like include lines like "he hanged my son" or "I have a son" and it sends all the non-Damifags into a spin. Or he'll do something like show how much he loves Dick and then all the Jasonfags and Timfags start going on about how their faves were adopted and Damifags start getting all "muh blood son if you consider any other Robin his son you're tumblr hurr durr", and then there's Dickfags vs Jasonfags bullshit and Timfags generally having to defend Tim against pretty much everyone. It's pretty retarded when there's masses of backlogged content suggesting he loves them all a heap but whatever man, Robinfags are just reactionary like that.

I just want a foreign human lantern.
>english football hooligan becomes a red lantern
Who wouldn't love that shit?

in typical Sup Forums fashion everyone wants to fuck him now

Isn't Rankorr an English Red Lantern?

Muh Geewun, trukk not munky, Transformers-mon (gotta collect them all!), gay and lesbian robots oh noooo, Megatron did nothing wrong, BAY-SHIT...

well done

you're wrong though

Batfamily by miles

It's impossible to have a thread on Sup Forums about Damien or any of the Robins without Damifag showing up.

Sometimes I wonder what shipping wars between my old favorite cartoons would be like if they were made today. Would there be a Dale/Gadget and Chip/Gadget divide?

I was about to. It's really tiresome.

With Flash it's not as simple. There are just Wallyfags and antiWallyfags who try to trigger them (generally using Barry), but Wallyfags also like the other speedsters so it's a different dynamic. More subtle.

I'm like you user

You missed the best/worst of it. Post-BBtBC/Starbomb threads were an absolute bloodbath.

Personally I always felt like there was a Chip/Gadget/Dale threesome relationship going on.

I always laugh because you have a little penis Timfag.

20 POSTS
Tyrion You POST here
because I'm tyrannizing you HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAA
YOU ARE ARE PUSSY :)

James you're a pussy..You're afraid of a little girl.

First you ruin Germany
Now your ruin Sup Forums

Tyrion Is on Sup Forums?

James! she is right.

TEC No one takes this book seriously anymore aside from the 2 fans of Cass and Steph who think this book could do no wrong because it features them and a bunch of Kate fans for similar reasons. They'll realize in the long run the level of damage Tynion and co are inflicting on these characters. I was a Steph fan but the version created by Tynion in the New 52 is a detestable POS character who is completely unrecognizable. Last time DC pulled the plug on her when she was still popular, this time Tynion will kill any popularity before that happens.

I think its time we stop feeding this book, even LOS got a less than stellar response throughout the net. Tynion told his one decent story at the start, now he's just engaged in Tynionisms. He's been on the Bat books for half a decade at this point, all he's done is recreate characters in to inferior shells of themselves (Steph, Cass,Azrael), outright ruin others (Mr Freeze), tank entire books (Red Hood), stubbornly insist on pushing flops like Harper Row utilized the same 5 tricks in every single story (secret organization, chosen one, secrets from the past, one dimensional characters, hyperconnectivity/forced relationships).

Tynion needs to go. Now.

>Most new content is worthless anyways and I left that hellhole a year ago and have been happier ever since.
My sentiment exactly.

Man, I remember when those shipping wars were actually a thing. Chip/Gadget produced the most content though, so they were the domineering group, I think.

Huh. This is not what I expected to read on Sup Forums today

I'm a Stephfag who is boycotting the book
fuck Tynion twice in the ass
Steph and Tim just need a fun writer and to stay far away from shitty boring writers

>now he's just engaged in Tynionisms
Nonsense. He's only used the plotline "massive secret bad guy army is about to invade Gotham" twice in the past year.

Before it seemed like Lanterns but they mostly fight as much as every other group, namely everyone has this one they take issue with but don't seem to really hate others while Robins are the opposite and anything that isn't their one true Robin is utter trash.You can't go to a titans, nightwing, super sons, or teen titans thread without Dick/Damian/Tim fighting. Jason seems lucky because his "bastard son" status has people treat him a bit differently, but the moment feel like he appearing in something stole the spot from another robin someone will flip their shit.

lol I'm a Timfag but love all Robins except Dick
Dickfags are just the worst
I think of Jason as the fun older bro who gets into trouble, Tim as my self insert, Steph as my sister I kinda wanna touch, Damian as brat younger brother

>lol I'm a Timfag but love all Robins except Dick
Weird, TimRobin was basically a clone of DickRobin.

but Dickfags are assholes
and Dixon's Robin was a million times better than his Nightwing

>and Dixon's Robin was a million times better than his Nightwing
That may be true, but it's still not very good. I remember reading the trade "Robin Reborn" that has the first few 'Tec issues about him penned by Alan Grant, and then the first arc of Dixon's Robin, and there's a NOTICEABLE drop in quality.

No worries. I'm a TA so I'm pretty used to explaining stuff like this

You have to go back