Spend your entire life worshiping Aku

>Spend your entire life worshiping Aku
>Get to see him for ten seconds, so you dedicate the rest of your life to getting his attention again
>Lead a cult that carries his demon children, give birth to them, and train the daughters to assassinate his only legitimate foe
>Six die immediately, several without even scratching him
>Remaining one not only fails, she joins him, falls in love with him, saves his life multiple times, helps him regain the only method to kill Aku, kills you, and creates an otherwise unobtainable time portal to help Jack bring Aku to an ignoble and painful end
>And from the short segment we see of her in action, she appears approximately as skilled as the daughters she helped train anyway, making the entire decades-long process pointless from the get-go
Has anyone in cartoon history fucked up harder than this woman?

Anybody have any ideas for her identity? I know it doesn't really matter now, but discussion could be interesting

Aku for both giving her the material to make said daughters and unlocking his daughters inner potential to be a Demon God thing.

Were there any significant little girls in the original series?

Only the purple haired one whose family Jack saves.

Alright. It's definitely not her, then.

I guess the high priestess was just some crazy bitch.

I remember when lots of people were saying she'd return or that the other two daughters were alive.

Kinda makes you wonder if Aku could have revived the other six daughters had he found their bodies and awoken his power within them all. Imagine the Hell Jack would have faced then

obligatory meme answer

People say S5 fucked up the samurai spirit but I think the priestess was done even worse. She barely has a role and is killed off so quickly with so little fanfare.

>>And from the short segment we see of her in action, she appears approximately as skilled as the daughters she helped train anyway, making the entire decades-long process pointless from the get-go
To be fair she probably assumed Aku's Children would eventually gain demon powers and be more effective than any human assassins.
She was kinda right.

The crack ship is canon after all

>And from the short segment we see of her in action, she appears approximately as skilled as the daughters she helped train anyway, making the entire decades-long process pointless from the get-go

They were seven, and Ashi destroyed her.

Hell, she made them half Aku because she thought that it would give them special powers...and it kind of gave, even Ashi showed super strength on that same episode.

Just IMAGINE IF she had found a way to activate the Aku powers of the seven. Jack would have been 100% fucked.

But yeah, it's funny how the mother caused the ruin for Aku.

THere was also the little girl who stole Jack's stuff in "Jack is naked".

Wrong! Those Japanese girls from when Jack needed new shoes.

>Jack finds a way to defeat the seven daughters
>they survive, although they lost
>somehow their powers are activated
>Jack now spends the rest of the season running away from 7 Aku-powered creatures who he cannot hurt and has to hide desperately until he eventually finds his sword

Just think of what this season could have been.

>Just IMAGINE IF she had found a way to activate the Aku powers of the seven. Jack would have been 100% fucked.
Not necessarily. Without the sword they would have destroyed him, but we clearly could see the sword was able to hurt and kill the daughters just as easily as they could Aku. So yes, if the daughters (in full Aku mode) had gone after Jack while he didn't have his sword they would have won. But if he HAD the sword and Jack didn't have an emotional connection to them, they would have been defeated even easier than the Ultra Bots.
Also while I'm on the subject of that does anybody remember the Ultra Bots being referred to as the Marauders? That's what I always used to call them but most modern wikis and fans refer to them as the Ultra Bots.

Eh not as much fun as what we got.
We don't need seven demon waifus when you've got one perfect one.

Yeah, but she had an obnoxiously cockney accent, remember?

On second thought, that might've been an improvement.

Mah nigga.

Jashi For Life!

Jashi is love. Jashi is life.

And I'm actually reconciling with my ex wife!

How was blossom killed by an arrow,
Hell why did blossom need help killing a samurai.

>Trips of trips

PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!

>brainwash daughters to kill one guy
>don't train them to help each other because you're an edgelord
>make sure to send them out in the prime of their sexuality, completely inexperienced with men, against the most handsome and dangerous bachelor in the solar system

bitch, you can only blame yourself

Can you really blame Ashi? Look at that hair! I'm a straight man and I run my finger's through that hair.

This sounds so much better than what we got

rhyming trips of love

good luck user and god bless

The feeling of your girl running her fingers through your hair is beyond words. Until she grips it tight. Unless you like it.

You really think shipfags have the mental capacity for logic?

idk who made this but it's neat anyways

Simple: to enrage what's his name. What was that pedo Jew's name again?

Just have the 6 come back on the episode of the orcs as demon powered zombies, so Ashi has to fight them instead of the orcs, and defeats them using her own demoniac powers.

>Basically extend episode 2 into 9 episodes
I'm not sure if I can cosign on that. I mean the reason Demon Ashi is so terrifying isn't because she's a tiny mute Aku, it's because Jack knows there's a person he cares about inside of that monster. Fighting 7 demon sisters sounds cool but there's really no emotional weight behind it.

I was wondering if they were gonna take advantage of Demongo's sudden return. Don't get me wrong, him showing up to throw shade on a bunch of dude's who Jack kicked the asses of is hilarious, but I couldn't help but feel there might be some greater meaning to his reappearance. I mean him stealing the souls of Ashi's sisters and using them against her, that would be insane and I would love every minute of it!

>>six die immediately, several without even scratching him

ah, that's not really fair

true, only one dealt jack a seriously incapacitating wound, but he took some solid hits from all of them when they ambushed him in the woods, and a few more in the tomb too

the last surviving three also scratched him up pretty well with their formation-attack

and they put some serious pressure on jack in general, he was fighting desperately just get away from all 7

so they did alright imo, without scaramouche's blade to cover an escape jack would have been killed right there in the temple

Perfectly logical.

I don't intend to fuck up.

>Has anyone in cartoon history fucked up harder than this woman?
the writers

We get it: Jack should've stayed in the future, married Ashi, and of course blah blah blah wedding reception blah blah blah first dance blah blah blah Stereo Love blah blah blah tender kiss to fade out thankyougoodnight

>Demon Ashi is terifying
Kek.

Just watch the episode in the graveyard and see how Aku turns terrifying as soon as Jack-o loses his sword-o.

I swear i didn't think i needed to do the cadence this early in the thread. And yes i got tired of posting the copypasta so i just shortened it to a cadence with just the important parts.

Why are you guys posting empty pics?

That's not even funny.

Hey Carlos Mencia, all I hear from you is the audible thunk of you beating a dead horse like a candy filled pinata.

It's Grey deLisle, see

Jack had a hard life.

kek

>Samurai saves you and your family from a fate worse then death.
>Devote your entire life to murdering him.

I doubt it's her. Something tells me it wasn't supposed to specifically be anybody from the original series

Still more competent than Bill Cipher

So assuming the Daughters of Aku aren't born, the only results are:

>Jack kills himself
>Jack winds up locked in continual battle with Aku, the latter constantly escaping, with one of them waiting for the other to make a fatal mistake

At least the priestess jobbed to an adult.

Sounds like a premise that's only good for one episode.

One episode fleeing from them, one episode later on of them fighting.