Villain proposes a reasonable question

>villain proposes a reasonable question
>we're supposed to completely disregard it because he's the villain

Why is this a trend in modern Marvel?

Red Skull told those people to blow themselves up, he doesn't give a fuck about what's "right", he just wants to be in power.

What are h rays?

Not that I agree with the guy in the OP picture, but it's a little eerie how a lot of the rhetoric spouted by the social justice community (specifically most of the privilege rhetoric which seems to absolve minorities of accountability for their own actions by virtue of being minorities) carries heavy white-superiority implications so similar to the nazi caricature in the comic. Like, it's literally White Man's Burden with a new coat of paint on it to make it less explicitly condescending.

huwaito piggu rays

>hurr me want kill dark skin man
>"reasonable question"

Fuck off cunt

If you lived in Germany in the 30's, you would have fallen for the Hitler meme and voted for him.

>1930s Germany demands non-Germans get out of the country
>the world disagrees
>Germany and all of Europe is now overrun with third world people who do nothing but commit crimes

I don't know if it was Hitler himself but the fuckhead who decided "let's not just clean up the country, but annex territory in Europe too" was an idiot who bungled a great idea

Hate Rays.

None of those questions are reasonable.

>how many mexicans you think would give you a job?

I dunno, any mexican employer?

>how many blacks would help you make rent this month?

Taxes for welfare aren't taken from white people, they're taken from anyone above a certain pay grade, regardless of race.

horseshoe theory

>Lumping in southern pride with Nazis
Come on, I don't support either but most prideful southerners would hate Nazis.

Red Skull's speech only sounds good if you don't know much about Red Skull, otherwise you'd know everything he's complaining about he's done himself. Red Skull, and by extension HYDRA, is literally a foreign interloper marching across the continent bring their fanatical beliefs and crime with them, attacking women, and bombing cities in an attempt to destroy the heritage and culture of the USA.

Something like this, user?

The only foreign nation period that employs white people is China, and that's because having white people in your company is a superficial sign of wealth there.

You will quickly notice that if you are a white man in Mexico or South Africa or India or Japan, nobody wants to hire you over a native. They have zero incentive to do it whatsoever. This applies in the United States too, where a majority black McDonalds or a majority hispanic landscaping company won't even look at your resume if you're white. Literally all the nazi man is implying is you do what everybody else does to whites already.

>Taxes for welfare aren't taken from white people, they're taken from anyone above a certain pay grade, regardless of race.

Aaaand who is it that's above the pay grade?

>The only foreign nation period that employs white people is China

Wow, do you actually believe this?

I've been employed in Honduras, India and Japan.

Just get out of your basement and get some actual life experience rather than assuming that what Sup Forums tells you is uniformly 100% true.

See that's just sort of underhanded on the writer's part though. The actual things Red Skull says, while not exactly right are still things of legitimate concern, and if said by literally anyone besides the Red Skull would have some weight or legitimacy.

The writer having Red Skull say those things (and more importantly, having Red Skull not believe his own rhetoric and it being means-to-an-end propaganda) is in reality a cheap way of discrediting all of the valid issues he raises without having to actually address them, instead being able to handwave them away as "well the Red Skull said these things and the Red Skull is evil so these things can be disregarded without refutation".

It's disingenuous and honestly? The story would be infinitely more compelling if Cap actually had to grapple with these problems or issues instead of the story being "Red skull says controversial things about issues Americans are actually concerned about but they were all lies to make people into suicide bombers".

>he talks about Blacks and Mexicans
>His plan though would drag down shitloads of other non-whites including perfectly productive and contributing Asians including Japanese

Well fuck you too. We helped you out in World War II and this is the thanks we get?

Well, hey, Hydra, guess which Axis power was the last one standing and ended up being so bothersome to the Allies they needed to develop a weapon of the apocalypse just to shut us up?

The country without a bitch leader who took a cyanide pill rather than fight to the end.

>I've been employed in Honduras, India and Japan.

Going there on business trips isn't the same thing you dipshit.

>mfw I have a mexican boss who literally did hire me
But yeah, OP. You sure showed Sup Forums the light.

lol white people

dont be silly, japan is honorary white

>You will quickly notice that if you are a white man in...South Africa...nobody wants to hire you over a native.
I've seen contrary.