>OF
>ALL
>TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9p_NofO4I7I
youtube.com/watch?v=W2IjiIiw3-k
youtube.com/watch?v=WxLQOV-z2dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I liked the ending to. How about we stop being obsessed with it and move on with our lives?

Phil doesn't give a shit about what we think. He thinks a badly written ending for an amazing cartoon is just perfect.

I liked it

>My head cannons were wrong so the series is bad now

Hey, at least we got a fucking ending in the first place. Not the best ending, but still an ending. Samurai Jack is just a show and you shouldn't treat it as your damn life and then start a riot when something in the show is not what you expect it to be, which goes for all of you.

It was fine

It was kinda rushed and Jack losing ashi was just abysmal and senseless.

But pretty much the whole thing was fantastic fun to watch

I don't treat it like it's my life. I treat it as a cartoon that should have a good ending. In which case, did not happen. It deserved better is all that I'm saying.

the ending itself wasn't that bad
he went back and saved everyone
its that stupid plotdevice that they wasted the entire season on that made it bad

>All this time it was hammered in that he has to go back to the past
>He finally did

I don't get whats the problem with something that was bound to happen since day 1
Yes I know the ep was rushed and some things are off but other than that he completed his quest thats it and somehow thats bad

It wasn't great

It wasn't executed well, but Jack going back to the past and undoing the future that is Aku is exactly what should have happened.

Ya'll are watching Barry fuck up the timeline in Cw's the flash too much.

>Aku is killed
>Jack and Ashi embrace, Jack in tears from finally completing his quest
>A few seconds later, Ashi gets weak and falls to the ground
>Jack in horror, watches as Ashi slowly fades from existence
>"Ashi!"
>Ashi looks up at Jack, forlorn.
>"Jack... Without Aku... I would never have been born..."
>As Ashi dissipates, kneels before her and kisses her one last time
>"I love you Ashi."
>Ashli smiles, and disappears
>Jack stands after a time, and begins to walk home
>the credits roll on the right side, with different scenes from the show playing above Jack's head signifying his realization that every person he met on his quest will never exist again.
>The credits fade away as jack sits under the cherry blossom tree from the actual ending
>The camera shifts back into a normal view of jack, leaning against the tree with his eyes closed
>The ladybug lands on Jack's hand
>Jack looks at the ladybug, then looks up to see that a crowd has gathered since he had closed his eyes
>All stand in silence before the samurai in respect for defeating the evil Aku
>Jack sees that his actions were just, and meant something
>The screen fades to black as Jack smiles

Am I the only one that genuinely enjoyed this ending? Sure, some confirmation about what happened to the other timeline would be nice, but regardless it was great.

It was rushed, but it was satisfying.
Can we hope for a peek to the future that isnt Aku in the blu ray?

my brothers
felt kinda crane wifey

OP thats a pic of Samurai Jack not Supergod

>Sure, some confirmation about what happened to the other timeline would be nice

There is no other timeline. SJ did a mono-timeline setting. After Jack did what he did, the existence of countless trillions of entities was erased. Jack became one of the greatest monsters of fiction.

the true ending

youtube.com/watch?v=9p_NofO4I7I

>the existence of countless trillions of entities was erased
these were suffering for thousand of years under akus rule

Source?

Aku unintentionally did more good than harm. He built. He built a lot. All Jack did was destroy.

>Aku unintentionally did more good than harm.
no he didn't

Nowhere near the worst. It wasn't amazing, but it was rather satisfying.

He turned the Earth from an agrarian land of savages into the hub of an intergalactic empire/trading network.

Apologize.

>bringing the biggest scum of the universe to earth is a good thing

>Destroying the universe is a good thing

jack didn't destroy shit
he only rewrote the future
people that were under the aku rule can still exist
but this time they live peaceful lives

Given how the chick was erased, it goes to logic that everything and everyone was erased. Everyone he encountered. Everyone he saved. They all depended on Aku's future for their very existences. And Jack wiped them all out. Without hesitation.

she was erased because she's aku daughter

she was erased because since aku is dead he wont be around in the future to 'create' her.
shit, she said it herself, since aku never existed in the future she would never have been born.

plus those people already didnt exist BEFORE jack got flung into the future.

>Linear timeline and everyone goes away because of butterfly effect
>Divergent timelines and everyone in the future Jack left suffers because Aku's alive and there's no magic sword there to seal him

Mass Effect 3 was worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2IjiIiw3-k

go back to making more shit videos

Not when LUMBERJACK still exists.

I'm surprised that he never showed any hints of wanting to an hero before the ladybug appeared

>tfw why can't more analysis video as good as youtube.com/watch?v=WxLQOV-z2dM
seriously though, this guy is great at doing his thing.