ITT it's 2011

ITT it's 2011

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2017-06-08/4-dead-in-murder-suicide-in-pennsylvania-supermarket
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
egsproductions.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you really this desperate for attention?

ITT : it's a b&

2011 was a Sup Forums horror story. It was every bit as bad as people say it was. Don't even joke about that user.

Thanks for the reminder of how cancerous Sup Forums can get.

Bye user, it's been nice knowing ya.

I remember a time when threads on /mlp/ could hit those numbers in a couple hours.

Anyone else hype for Korra to premiere?

I'm proud to be a brony

It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Mane Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. Sup Forums in 2011 was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run . . . but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant. . .

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn’t need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.

So now, less than 6 years later, you can go up on board and scroll down, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

He'll be coming, you know.

I liked it.

Somehow it was still better than it is now

>implying barneyfag doesn't only show up in threads he himself makes about MLP
he's a FRAUD and you are all FOOLS to believe in him

Of course he is, but he's a real cancer. People like him are one of the reasons that MLP couldn't just stay on Sup Forums like a normal show until the fad blew over.

Because let's be honest, ever since season 3, we'd be looking at a relegated fandom. MLP hit its peak years ago and the people still hanging on to it are hanging on to the fandom itself more than the show.

MLP is a shitty mediocre show with nothing to offer and it's for little girls

No, Barneyfag. Don't stick your dick on my butt!
Get back! Get back!
B-Barneyfag, AWOOOOO!

>tfw this mlp hate shit perpetuated by niggas like barneyfag are the reason i cant talk about THEMS FIGHTING HERDS on Sup Forums

Those are what we call fans of the fandom and they are pure cancer who need to be....corrected

It's 2017

usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2017-06-08/4-dead-in-murder-suicide-in-pennsylvania-supermarket

How IS that going btw?

Dunno, dont have the beta and theres no discussion on /mlp/ because those faggots dont consider it pony enough to warrent caring. Boy i sure do hate fans of the fagdom.
They dont even like mom ;_;

>dont consider it pony enough to warrent caring
because they had to remove all the ponies from it, thus making it not even remotely /mlp/ anymore.

Do you guys like my new shirt?

Eh. It's a game with no demographic. If you assume it's going to be like the original game it was based on, it's just going to be air combos out the ass all day long. It wasn't much fun to try to break into.

But who's the audience? Fighting fans? Well, not really. It's not exactly Tekken and it doesn't have the raw sex appeals present in games like Skullgirls. Casual party gamers? Basically you're trying to tap the Brawl market, and Brawl is successful because of the IP associated with it. Girls? Well it has social elements so maybe, but it's going to need a shit ton of cosmetics, and little pets, and mindless, repetitive, Farmville type things. It also has very little marketing outside the pony fandom and isn't well tolerated on a lot of social media.

So it doesn't look really promising, but bless them, that's what it means to be artists and at least they're going through with it.

Wait what is this? Did I miss a shooting?

But of course you still get banned for discussing it on Sup Forums..

GR15 is fucking retarded.

Can they just amend it to being a suggestion ratchet than a strictly enforced rule? I'd like to use pony reaction images on other boards.

It's more like GR15 was established so the mods could still ban pony while admitting that it was retarded to have tried to ban pony in the first place. Like, they lost and had to make /mlp/, but they acted like it was still important to keep a ban in place so they wouldn't lose face.

Hence, Fighting Herds can't be on Sup Forums, because it's not really about the rules so much as it was whatever retarded social elements led to the paradigm.

NIGGA DID ANOTHER FUCKING SHOOTING HAPPEN AGAIN?!!!

Flamewars were fought over this show user. Flamewars so big they eclipsed everything else on the boards they took place on. I'm honestly still amazed they let /mlp/ content on /trash/

>I'm honestly still amazed they let /mlp/ content on /trash/
Because it doesn't matter? And the fags causing the flame wars were the ones who were adamant that they could not be a super cool website on the edge with all these children's characters there lezzing out.

Autistic brony murdered 3 people at a supermarket today.

He does animation and art in Butch Hartman style.

egsproductions.deviantart.com/

It's some fucked up shit.

It's been seven fucking years. Moot is gone. The only people still even care enough to whine are barneyboy and other literal crazy people. How in the fuck is it still in place? And why can't they summon that level of devotion to, say, policing the Sup Forums-inspired cancer that they allow to run roughshod over the whole goddamn website?

>No pony shit on yt
>no pony shit on DA
>brony
Am i missing something here?

>Because it doesn't matter?
It still matters to a lot of anons. Do you watch the four channel cup? (fucking spam filters) /mlp/ is vilified like no other board.

You do realize that when the horsefuckers started getting b& and then left for /mlp/, they were all the Sup Forums is love people. That died when we left.

I'm kinda happy that MLP became the never ending butthurt of everyone.

That's because /mlp/ was kicking everyone's ass and then celebrating by blaring "giddy up giddy up" like your little sister when she gets to control the radio.

he has pony stuff all over his room in the video

Still here, motherfucker.

I love you, Sup Forumsmrade.

Well no, it's worse than that. The policy of banning things arbitrarily usually leads to funny and creative people getting banned, because those guys are the ones most likely to get bored and fool around drawing funny pictures about the popular thing at the time.

Weaver was in there doing pony comics, for example.

the mlp fanbase wasnt even that bad, now when shit gets popular it instantly turns into fugoshit/waifushit and devolves into /trash/ tier positng. Whats up with that?

He has posters and pony figures in his final video before the murder suicide.

I bet we would've gotten some funny and cute Maud Pie/Eska crossover art. Boy, thank goodness that was prevented. Can you imagine the madness?

So uh...anyone else seen that new Dan Vs. show that's airing on the hub? It's pretty good
this thread is fucking shit

yeah, I still remember Marquod screeching autistically when we won

>Dazzlings poster

Good taste

Are the mods asleep?

I sure hope i dont get banned, this was an ok discussion

Actually, I'm an ex-horsefucker. I essentially stopped watching the show and switched entirely to greentext and I run some pony-themed D&D/WoD stuff. I quit around mid-S5, because it was no longer my show. I joined the herd in 2010, with Bridle Gossip, so I actually remember how it used to be.

The threads here had become unredeemable crap, to be fair. Mods were probably tired of dealing with their shit.

OP talks about 2011, but really, it was just the beginning of the year that was even remotely cozy. Shit got ugly fast.

Looks like somebody wants his free helicopter ride :^)

It's all so much worse now. the only thing that made the board interesting the past few years was the rampant anti-moderation mentality, and that all died with /trash/

we cant even be mad at the show anymore, it's a parody of itself at this point.

SHUT IT. It'll get better! The good writers are coming back next season they'll fix it all up nice and good.

You're missing out good stuff, Season 7 is becoming one of the best seasons.

Don't even get me started. And the worst part, is that it could've been good! They jumped the gun with the show, they got too greedy - and now it's running on fumes.

Whatever. Star vs. is the new hotness for me. I still hug my unicorn Twilight plushie and I made a lot of friends - but all things come to an end, and I would rather leave with dignity than watch a thing I love decay into an even more unrecognizable mess.

I think the most damaging aspect of banning horses is that it was a message to easily triggered autists everywhere that you can get whatever you want as long as you scream and whine loudly, obnoxiously, and tearfully enough. The mods are your servants. If you unite with enough people like you, screaming and crying in unison, the mods will have to listen to you. You have to power to make Sup Forums your own personal echo chamber. Anyone who disagrees with you, anyone with a different opinion, anyone who posts things you don;t like, is an enemy upon who you can call the furious retribution of either the mods.or if the mods refuse to be your loyal servants, the community at large, who surely, must agree with everything you say. Isn't that right? This is your safe space after all. We wouldn't want anyone making your posting experience here unpleasant with the disgusting concept of heterogeneity.

Unfortunately for said autists, and for anyone in the thread wherein he posts, it doesn't work like that. Life doesn't work like that. Sup Forums doesn't work like that. Unless you're Kin Jong Un, or some other despot who governs their land based on their fancies and whims, nothing works like that. Thus, inevitably, these people throw fits and shit up whatever threads they may be in. Anyone disagrees with them or pots something they find undesirable, they go full-on autistic screeching mode. The thread is worse off for it. The board is worse off for it.

For seven years, Sup Forums has been worse off for it.

I dunno. I gave the Celly/Luna episode a glance and wanted to fucking kill myself. Like, it was all right, up to the point where Glimmer used cutie-mark/mind control magic AGAIN to solve a problem.

Honestly? I can only see it if Faust, Larson, or McCarthy comes back. I can't believe I unironically think McCarthy is good, compared to the current crap.

I started the threads in 2010
Was on a lot of opium
It was the only thing that i could rely on for widthdrawl relief when i shut out that whole life and connections and friends
I knew life was good because i can enjoy a harmless escape with some cool people
I have not touched any opiates in 7 years
Was offered some at a festival recently and passed on it.

S7 is what S1 would be without the charm and if Twilight was an insufferable cunt.

Why did you think the episode was bad?

>VERY red pony screeming at incridibly loud volumes.jpg

When did twilight acted like a cunt?

Agreed good fellow.

Glim Glam does, she's the main character now, not Twilight. Twilight died in S3.

>massacre
>kills three

The dynamic of the characters changed and they had to introduce starlight so the show doesn't become stale, I don't see how Twilight is worse now.

Christ, this, so much. It is absolutely not a coincidence that sort of behavior intensified greatly after GR15.

So....that's all. I though for a second that the murdercide had something to do with pone, In other words he's just got a room filled with fandom things which pony happened to be part of.

Also dazzlings are true kino tier.

>nyone who disagrees with you, anyone with a different opinion, anyone who posts things you don;t like, is an enemy upon who you can call the furious retribution of either the mods.or if the mods refuse to be your loyal servants, the community at large, who surely, must agree with everything you say. Isn't that right?

Of course that's right. Why should any one who doesn't agree with me, have different opinions, or posts things I don't like be allowed to remain here? They shouldn't even be allowed to live.

If I don't like something it's because it's bad and worthless. Why tolerate garbage?

>he thinks Shipping, the show is superior to pone
It passed you by, nothing wrong with that, but don't pretend it's because you have good taste in anything, the worst episode of MLP is still better than that crap

Hell, EQG is better than that

What the fuck?

godspeed you fucking madman enjoy your vacation when the mods get their thumbs out of their asses if they ever do

I... just outlined it. Glimmer didn't learn her lesson and reverted back to her usual bullshit behavior and took away screentime from the mane 6.

MY WAIFU ISN'T DEAD SHE'S JUST CHANGED!

I don't know why people like Star, she is fucking annoying. Pinkie pie is much tolerable than her

BOY, I SURE LIKE THAT MY DAD IS STILL ALIVE, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO GO AND VISIT HIM MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH

What else happened in 2011?

Yeah, EQG is actually good. Like, I used to screech autistically every time I saw it, but it's at this point that EQG is actually superior to FiM.

Actually, let me amend that. It's not that EQG is good, it's that FiM is so shit right now, that it's good by comparison. Like, I would rather have another movie about the Dazzlings than S6-7.

:(

>currently 15 minutes into this
it reads like a bad play we almost did in my highschool drama class. Our teacher picked it for our final exam. We had to cancel the show though, the Virginia Tech thing happened right then.

Wanna talk about it, user?

I haven't payed attention to it and I've been avoiding it for the past 6 years, but is the show actually worth a watch?

Barneyfags need to die

Its really good, user.

Wow, you're taste is fucking shit.

kill yourself Barneyfag

This guy should be the leader of Sup Forums.

Yeah, it's pretty good. Season 3 is the weakest season. I think it gets good again after that, but others say it was Ruined Forever.

No, it's the show that's shit. My taste is fine and Sonata is best girl.

Eqg can never be better than FIM, seeing as FIM actually has horses in it. Also S7 has been great, what the hell are you smoking?

the most cancerous shit imaginable

MLP? It's pretty good. You just have to know whether youre in it for slice of life or big magic adventure and avoid the seasons/eps that focus on the opposite of what you want.

Eh. Two and a half years since he turned to worm-food, and I only turn into a weeping mess once a month. Even if I started to drift away, he was easily the one person closest to me.

I think they have a little discussion on in the fighting games general on /vg/. You will probably get more talk then when I go there to talk about king of fighters

you should fucking die then

Right now there isn't anything that I could consider bad in the show, just a lot of "meh" episodes but the good ones overcome the bad ones.