Does Sup Forums like Hero Academia's take on capeshit?

Does Sup Forums like Hero Academia's take on capeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TPp1GhuIP4o?t=1m17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love it, familam.

It's not very capeshit-y, it's still very much follows all of Japanese shounen conventions.

Like the difference between the OPM world and BNHA world is very little. They don't really showcase any specific hero or hero teams versus villains or separate arcs about these conflicts. It's very much just Deku and his story which I can't really say is capeshit and more of a powered school fantasy similar to Harry Potter.

I'm a HUGE fucking fan of it. One of the first mangas i've read since my weeaboo days ten or so years ago.

pic related

best character. hands down. no contest.

This, it's weekly shounen battle anime 100%
not that that's a bad thing exactly, It's heroes are heroes which is better than half of western capeshit these days.

Not a comic or a cartoon, fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I read the comic and I watched the cartoon. Are you, perhaps... racist?

It's basically the Japanese TOP 10

Manga and anime are not comics and cartoons, that's why they have their own board.

Oh I almost forgot to say
Except it was written by someone who actually likes superheroes

i like it.
you should watch tiger and bunny if you haven't.

Absolutely agree Tsuyu is best girl

That's true, but it's still shounen conventions through a superhero lens.

Personally I love MHA, it's nice to see heroes without any of the subversion or deconstruction that's become so common in capeshit nowadays.

Though I'm not sure how I feel about the pro hero scene. UA and the other schools are really cool but the pro world seems a little corporate to me.

Tiger and Bunny is a nice spin on Capeshit when their goal is have the most TV screentime and ratings and shit

we get a thread about it every other day

Not corporate enough

>actually put real life sponsor logos on their heroes
loved it.

Aren't they gay or something

Hori is a better writer than the soulless shills dominating Marvel currently

>doesn't look like tsuyu, just an anime girl with a long tongue
almost

There is no homosexual content in it at all.

The mangaka is a huge westaboo in general. Gran Torino is based on Yoda.

>he doesn't like cartoons made in any country
Hating anime is dumb.

He said that he likes Wakfu too btw

I must admit, I only knew of it's existence from the tons of Yaoi and Bara of it widely available everywhere

I just want a spinoff about the 20 something heroes who have absolutely no shame

Kamui Woods a best

All Might moves are stuff called California Smash or United States of Smash.
Obligatory best fight youtu.be/TPp1GhuIP4o?t=1m17s

>all those references
Mina "Alien Queen" Ashido is a cutie

nah.
the older guy makes some jokes about the younger one being pretty a few times though.
there's a slight amount of fujo pandering, but i don't know if it's on purpose.
kotetsu is pretty damn moe though, i love his japanese voice.

So is posting about it on the wrong board. The wormfags got kicked to /lit/, now it's time for you to go back to the right board as well.

It's very dumb.

Big whoop. Someone can make ice AND fire. Wow. Amazing.

Where is the battle for the multiverse with ultra-dimensional beings that are literally destroying reality on an omni-level.

No Crises.
No Heroic showings of might and power.
No stakes.

just some kid going "I believe in the heart of the cards."

Grow up.

It brought semen demons, I enjoy it.

That's not Midoriya vs. Todoroki.

It is a great fight though. Academia is just a really well done Shounen, so enjoyable to watch.

It's great I personally give it a Sup Forums seal of approval

All star all might when?

Yes, I think it's pretty great. The spin-off series is surprisingly good as well. I want Knuckle Duster to show up in the main series so bad.

I like it when we see the shadier aspects of their society. Not sure if the anime will get to that this season.

> on the comics and cartoons board
> grow up

>Someone can make ice AND fire
And then he also happens to have massive father issues

the CG is REALLY offputting

Wasn't the one on the left almost raped in the spinoff? What did the author mean by that

>No crisis's
>No Heroic showings of might and power.
>No Stakes

UNITED STATES OF SMASH LEVELS OF WRONG!

>No Crises.
>No stakes

This nigga needs to read the mangga

it only really bugs me when it shows a person and not just people in the armor.
fire emblem always looks like crap.

Jealous Raka is best Raku

But it's not capeshit, it's a battle shounen.

That's not Mina though.

>No Crises.
>No stakes.

I feel like this is false flagging by Sup Forums. You LITERALLY described the MC and all the situations he puts himself into.

but she also has big breasts

Anons Relax goddamn

>Sup Forums - comics and anime

Superheroes are for sexual.

how deep can she go though?

Not really. With the reveal of the main villain, it's basically Naruto (MUH SUCCESSION) now, but with a few cape tropes sprinkled on top.

>This doesn't get a crossover with Marvel or DC but Attack on Titan does
I mean I know Marvel isn't in the best state to be doing crossover with and AoT was at like peak popularity but come on.

It's weird to me how Deku almost never talks or thinks about girls but every now and then he'll act like this whenever there's tits or ass around.

It's like X-Men, but not a retarded allegory

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

JUST BECAUSE THE MOD IS A LAZY INCONSISTENT FAGDICK DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BLATANTLY IGNORE THE RULES.

>IMAGES MUST PERTAIN TO WESTERN ORIGIN
THAT'S WHAT THE RULES FOR THIS BOARD ARE. GO READ THEM YOURSELF.

FUCK OFF

WEEABOOS OUT

Reminds me of the cartoons I'd watch Saturday morning as a kid. And I mean it in the best way. The cast is likeable and you genuinely worry if they'll come out of their battles with the super villains alive.

all the girls in this are so cute.
god damn

choose your sidekick

>When scares, the Sup Forumsmblrite shrieks and moans in an impotent attempt to ward off the vastly superior Sup Forumsnon
>Valiant as his attempts to overcome his natural inferiority may seem, he is ultimately a cuck
>STEVEN UNIVERSE IS THE GREATEST ANIMATED PROPERTY IN 20 YEARS, he screams as he exits the territory of the Sup Forumslpha male

Jirou, she's the least popular and would be glad to pander to my whims for a little affection.

>yfw stain

I hope Hori makes an AU where Deku is still quirkless but Mei is his zany inventor girlfriend who helps him fight with gadgets

>Sup Forumslpha
>90% reddit

Wew

his career in duel monster really didnt take off eh?

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Any of them but Kyoka

I understand her appeal and respect those who like her, but the fact that those ear-jack thingies are made of flesh is just too much of a turnoff for me.

it's really not as good as people are saying it is

I've been reading it since close to when it started and while I enjoy it, lately I've gotten tired of it

most of the quirks are stupid as hell or lame and the main character is a crybaby who super powers his way through every character in the lamest way possible and then cries some more afterwards

it would be better if literally anyone else was the mc desu. I like the vigilante spinoff way more with the fist punisher

The oneshot is the best you're gonna get.

>filename
fuck you, Tsuyu best grill

Its honestly a crime against humanity that this is the case

personally though I feel it would mesh better with DC purely for the Supes/All might shennanigans

I wonder what the series would've been like if Hori had gone with his original idea and really just made Deku Batman.

MODS=FAGS

MODS=FAGS

MODS=FAGS

MODS=FAGS

MODS=FAGS

there's a faster BnH thread on Sup Forums filled with people who actually read the manga, why would you even bother going on Sup Forums to discuss it?

Knuckle Duster running into Deku during either one of their darkest hours I feel would be the best and most dramatic way of having a canon meeting between them.

The pink one a best.

>kotestu will never give you a pep talk
why live?

Good thing he only gets a tiny bit of screen time after this Arc and then disappears forever so midoriya can cry some more

Sup Forums PLEASE HELP

MODS ARE FAGS

FOLLOW THE RULES

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Motherfucker right now they're fighting their way a mansion owned by a crime family to rescue a little girl who's literally being mutilated so they can turn her power into bullets

The fire dude is literally a flaming homo

Because you must know that you will always be the shit board. Worst board! Worst Board!

WEEBS GO HOME

WEEBS GO HOME

WEEBS GO HOME

WEEBS GO HOME

I'd suck a homeless thai tranny's cock for a crossover

I like how he's a giant walking homage/parody of edgy 90s heroes

Momo. I want to take her and nurture her until she becomes a strong, passionate heroine who is in love with me and psychologically dependent on my approval.

oh baby

quit screeching you fucking autist, let them have a fucking thread then they can fuck off back to Sup Forums

It's shounenshit.

There's not really a lot of the better trappings of superheroes in it. The world of heroes thing really is just the not shallow but obviously chosen twist on shounen stuff.

I mean they keep bringing up self sacrifice and how that's the true value of a hero but considering how the show paints the path to heroism and the kind of self absorbed way it happens it's kind of contradictory.

It's not this great spin on superheroics as it is a better take on Naruto.

>Implying the main villain has appeared yet

If you're talking about Facepalm he's been proven to be an incompetent moron

Herbivore male.

>homeless thai tranny
Adopt that thing.

noice pics
you're still being a faggot though

it's fuckn great man
i'm already emotionally invested in the oc i mentally inserted

If this has qt boi loving I may pick it up

>It's not this great spin on superheroics as it is a better take on Naruto.
This.

That's not bad thing but it's not this fascinating take on superheroes. It's a better version of Naruto.

that one-shot really weirds me out.
especially how proto-deku looks.