Cyborg #13 Storytime

Didn't see this storytimed sooooo

Cool cover. This comic has been a mixed bag for me. I've enjoyed the focus on giving Cyborg a supporting cast like his forgotten gf and dad. I've liked all the foes Semper has made and I've really like Anomaly. I dislike the extremely long narration boxes though.

I agree with your thoughts mostly, except that I find most of the villains kind he has made up kind of cringy or redundant. But thats just what happens when u need to a build a hero's rogue gallery.

I think the strongest have been Anomaly and Killg%re. Variant as a Talia/Catwoman type LI was pretty good. Rat King and H8-Bit(?), the hacker from last issue, were pretty mediocre.

I fucking love Victor and that hacker dude he fucks with interactions though.

I agree with you again mostly. Except K

I agree with you again mostly. Except Killg%re was originally a Wally Flash villain so that doesnt even count.

I liked the idea of H8-Bit, but his name and execution were just awful. And Rat King is a bit redundant because there is already a rat controlling/talking Batman villain, but I guess he is reformed now and in Mother Panic.

>I, a trained ninja assassin
HAHAHA holy fuck. I really enjoy this Silver Age dialogue as painful to read as it can be sometimes.

>Crime lords hire an assassin to kill Cyborg because of an underground rapper made him popular
Woke as fuck

I really really hope that voice he is hearing is Machine Queen. Spinning Cyborg down The Rhithm story would be great.

Thanks Reburrth user.

Love Black Narcissus. Looking forward to seeing Beast Boy and the Metal Men in upcoming issues

my problem is he's running trough them like tissue paper, it always feels like a boss rush. It needs a bit more pacing.

that's a nice start.

wat a tweest!

I don't mind it. Its how they did it back in the old days. A new villain every issue or so, and when you stop to take a breather from coming up with new villains to check with the fans over which ones they liked best, and which ones you enjoyed writing the most, and bring those back to flesh them out more

The thing is, Semper only has five issues left, and just like other do to lesser-known characters, they'll probably forget the characters here so another writer will leave their own stamp on the character.

Interocitor? For real?

Bump